Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,368 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? (24450 Views)

Where Is Patience Jonathan? / Is Patience Jonathan Nigeria's First Ill-literate First Lady? / Why Is Patience Jonathan Not Fighting For The Future Of The Girl Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by str8talk1: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
While watching a live broadcast ceremony today,25 July,2012 on NTA station which featured African first ladies my attention was drawn to the body structure of the First Lady which is quite different 4rm the shape she had before she started appearing in public. Obviously,she is pregnant?
Pls,our ladies here can help in confirming this.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by feelamong(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2012
str8_talk: While watching a live broadcast ceremony today,25 July,2012 on NTA station which featured African first ladies my attention was drawn to the body structure of the First Lady which is quite different 4rm the shape she had before she started appearing in public. Obviously,she is pregnant?

Guy..cool down! wetin concern you with whether Madam GEJ dey pregnant or not! undecided

But on a serious note ...If you chop that amount of casava bread wey dem dey chop for Aso rock every day...Your own belle go look 8months pregnant!

50 Likes

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by usmanyaro17: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
str8_talk: While watching a live broadcast ceremony today,25 July,2012 on NTA station which featured African first ladies my attention was drawn to the body structure of the First Lady which is quite different 4rm the shape she had before she started appearing in public. Obviously,she is pregnant?
I think something is wrong with you,is there anything shameful of being pregnant when you are married,maybe you should have your head examined.

4 Likes

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by princenayo: 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
Is there anything wrong wt a married woman being pregnant if at all she is. Pls mind ur business.

2 Likes

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Demdem(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2012
Whats wrong in knowing if the retardeenessFirst lady of my country is pregnant? She is a celebrity and isnt out of place if she is.

6 Likes

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by tonyx4x44(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
feelamong:

Guy..cool down! wetin concern you with whether Madam GEJ dey pregnant or not! undecided

But on a serious note ...If you chop that amount of casava bread wey dem dey chop for Aso rock every day...Your own belle go look 8months pregnant!
lol
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
Go Ask President Goodluck Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Damalex4luv(m): 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2012
Demdem: Whats wrong in knowing if the retardeenessFirst lady of my country is pregnant? She is a celebrity and isnt out of place if she is.
she is pregnant 4 me o.abeg leave her alone.smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by jennyb2: 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
n today u knw say she dey pregnant! i wonda wen she will put to bed. long overdue!
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2012
what if the baby come out as an hausa guy.........

7 Likes

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Korrection(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
How would you feel if you are reported of the same..in as much as GEJ is falling peoples hand doesnt mean you should just go into his private life....leave the family alone and face your own business...

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Korrection(m): 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2012
Useless question from a useless animal...whats the basis of the question?
Gabriel_sylar: what if the baby come out as an hausa guy.........

2 Likes

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by jennyb2: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
@gabriel sayl so if dem bring 100 babies from birth u go knw d one wen be hausa pikin? wetin dey worry you?

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pregnant with good words? Knowledge? Bombs for Boko Haram?
Hmm... maybe...
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Korrection(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin are you jealous that she is a celebrity?..lol
musKeeto: Pregnant with good words? Knowledge? Bombs for Boko Haram?
Hmm... maybe...
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Sunofgod(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
. . . ASO ROCK food.

She's probably just bloated - more than likely she's been 'comfort eating'.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by IFBaby: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
Its kind of weird for a serving first lady to be pregnant
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by nonesense: 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2012
feelamong:

[size=8pt]Bros you think say na only cassava bread she chop, you don forget say Madam don swallow Horror/Error English..now tell how her belly no go swell up with all these grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Na my shadow talk am o lipsrsealed
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by slimdiggi: 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
Is this a joke or something? Its fibroid thats growing in dat tummy grin
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Cherryslim(f): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
usmanyaro17: I think something is wrong with you,is there anything shameful of being pregnant when you are married,maybe you should have your head examined.

u don vex now now
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by mutiply: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2012
NL is loosing its standard,hw dis did rubbish made d front page,God knw say once soccer season start by august,am out of here.

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
Lmao!! Am not bemused at'all
silly side kick talks
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Korrection(m): 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
whats your point?
IFBaby: Its kind of weird for a serving first lady to be pregnant
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Korrection(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
I tire my broda...NL is filled with just anyone throwing in anything and the MODS accepting and posting...i no blame them sha?
mutiply: NL is loosing its standard,hw dis did rubbish made d front page,God knw say once soccer season start by august,am out of here.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2012
Gosh, so if she's pregnant, What? Don't we have like a TON of other issues to handle??
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Korrection(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Whst do you understand by fibriod....if any of your family members have not gone through it?
slimdiggi: Is this a joke or something? Its fibroid thats growing in dat tummy grin
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Korrection(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
on point my friend...thank you
HQ: Gosh, so if she's pregnant, What? Don't we have like a TON of other issues to handle??
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Chaydee(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2012
Tubaba Again!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by ANYPEN(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2012
Pregnant? What if she is? Are women not meant to carry pregnancy abi since she don be firstwoman, sorry, first lady now make she no pregnant again?

But seriously, am I the only one who listen to patience just to have comic relief? I've included her speech to the list of comedies I love to watch. Am I the only one who heard her said
-"the senators & their wife" while she was welcoming people in her written speech
-"this is commissioned by Dame Dr. Patience" While she was unveiling that project?
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
What you saw is/was an over-riped fibroid ready to burst.

1 Like

Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by senben(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2012
If U ask me na who I go ask de mater wey U see so e dey for Ur hand na U go answer de question.
Re: Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? by ektbear: 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2012
Who is the father?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burundi: President Buhari Mourns Nkurunziza / Probing Ex-president Jonathan Will Be Bad Precedent — PDP / Osinbajo And Fayemi Sign Ajaokuta Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.