Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:00 AM

99LyRiX's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 99LyRiX's Profile / 99LyRiX's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs by 99LyRiX: 3:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Woow. Tribalism and stupidity everywhere. This nairaland is filled with idiots. India is made up of more tribes and they live more peacefully than us. Idiotic and immature fools
EraseTheDot:
Aftermath of the clash with thugs at Alaba, some traders were immediately rushed to the nearest hospital for treatment.
Agriculture / Re: Wheel Maize Planter For Sale - Used just a few days by 99LyRiX: 1:58pm On Sep 19, 2022
Nice, Oga Abeg reduce price small na
GardenGreen:
Wheel Maize Planter For Sale

Market Price is 85,000 Naira. You can have it for 60,000 Naira

Take advantage today

Politics / Re: Rev Gbejoro: Shettima Re-Built Churches Destroyed By Enemies Of Christianity by 99LyRiX: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2022
He Don chop money, see him mouth, all these pastors saying nonsense, God should just kill you again on judgement day
Lanrelagboi:
Says any Christian who refuses to vote Tinubu/Shetimma lacks conscience

Warri-based fiery cleric, Reverend Dr. Stephen Gbejoro, is the founder of the popular Christ the Lord Church of God, Warri. In this interview, he speaks on key national issues, especially the Muslim-Muslim presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress ,APC, and the position of Christian Association of Nigeria , CAN, among others.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/muslim-muslim-ticket-shettima-re-built-churches-destroyed-by-enemies-of-christianity-rev-gbejoro/
Politics / Re: Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor by 99LyRiX: 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2023: Miracle Is At The Root Of Our Faith, Peter Obi Replies Atiku by 99LyRiX: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2022
I wish tinubu becomes president for 2 years so that all of you will suffer blood, E be like say suffer neva clear
Olachase:
When they said (L. P) I said I wish they all the best

When I said (APC) they started hating on me

You and I have one one vote so I will vote who I want

Bola Tinubu by the grace of God

Now you can start crying blood grin grin

Politics / Re: Why Are Majority Of Nairalanders Tribalistic And Always Trolling People by 99LyRiX: 10:37pm On May 26, 2022
carl90:
Just like in the real life world,there is the good,the bad and the ugly.
I am not sure all reddit users are saints.
There will always be the trolls and naughty ones on the forum.
I would only enjoin the admin and MODs of NL to do more to ban these tribalistic users ,trolls, and all others that break the rules on the forum at will.
More MODS can be brought in to keep the forum more sane if the work load is much.
And of course,users can work their part by reporting posts ,comments and users who contravene the forum's rules.
Yeah, tribalism is one of our problems in this country, very major problem
Politics / Why Are Majority Of Nairalanders Tribalistic And Always Trolling People by 99LyRiX: 7:54pm On May 26, 2022
Hello guys it pains me most times when I go through nairaland news, gist etc and I see tribalistic comments from nairalanders ( seeing words like afonja, Fulani, etc), this posts/comments are really disturbing, I remember when I was in UK, I was with one of my guys and we were discussing about other cool sites like reddit, I suggested Nairaland, and his response was "y'all Nigerians hate yourselves, that's why your country can't develop mentally ; Yeah man, I have seen the posts on Nairaland, ethnic tribes threatening each other, fanatics threatening each other ;your people are products of mentally slavery and are still under mental slavery) . After this statement, I was very embarrassed but still managed to smile. The international community knows well of Nairaland because it's popular and has over 2 million members and 6 million discussed topics, so when people come to Nairaland to check it out, and they see disgusting comments, they just quit the site
Another comment from a friend in USA
(Look Danny, I really don't wanna get to involved with that site, I could encounter a religious or mental fanatic who might chop off my head, remember what happened to the teacher in France?)
So please let's behave ourselves and act responsibly. Tribalism promotes terrorism, killings, lack of development. Because Aisha or Aminu is Muslim doesn't means he/she is jihadist, because Chinedu is Igbo doesn't mean he is loud or he will cheat you. My girlfriend is fulani and I don't give a damn, she's lovely, has a good heart and she's very beautiful
Religious fanaticism is not caused by Islam, it is caused because some selfish people want to use it as a means to drive their selfish or political desires, it is also caused by poverty. You can't tell me that one idiot will start practicing religious violence in Qatar, UAE or any other rich Arab country. It's not possible, they have a conscience. But in Arab countries where there are problems, you will hear this and that, the criminals are poor folks that can't eat once a day
WHAT AM I TRYING TO SAY
POVERTY FUELS HATE AMONG A LIVING POPULATION
POVERTY FUELS RELIGIOUS VIOLENCE (Christians or Muslims, yes Christians you have fanatics)
POVERTY IS BAD, SO MY BROTHER, HUSTLE, Make them no use your slippers kill cockroach for family meeting.
Let's start to see our statesmen as our brother /sister no matter the tribe, religion as my greatest teacher Yeshua (Jesus Christ) said "Those who claim to love God ought to love their brother and sister also" ; 1st John 4:21
I pray that majority of us act more responsibly and show love to our fellow countrymen.
May the Good Lord guide us. Amen
Autos / Re: Innoson Set To Slash Keke Price To N300,000 by 99LyRiX: 12:10am On May 22, 2022
Terrence99:
300K is $500. I'll like to see him try.

May Allah wreck the Accountant General of the Federation, his children, his family and even his dogs.
Why Keke is 1.5 million, is due to shipping fees, customs clearing etc. If you have gone to innoson factory, you will know that the vehicle parts are 100% locally made (so there's nothing to import)
Autos / Re: Innoson Keke: Anambra Government Inspects Newly Produced Tricycles by 99LyRiX: 12:05am On May 22, 2022
Yo, he has steel processing plant, where he melts scrap metal sheets to produce the body part. It would be OK if you don't sound ignorant
Realists:

IVM claims to make those vehicles in Nigeria instead of them to say assembled in Nigeria.
They should show us how they process the STEEL in making those IVM vehicles.

1 Like

Gaming / Re: Ps4 Slim Fifa 20 Nba2k20 Mgs SOLD by 99LyRiX: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2021
Do you sell ps4 controller ? . Budget : 25k
Religion / Re: Is Speaking In Tongues Trainable Or A Gift? by 99LyRiX: 10:37am On Sep 05, 2021
The speaking in tongues is a gift of the Holy Ghost. Its not trainable .Check the book of Acts of Apostle 2 , you will discover that the holy spirit came upon the apostles cus they were praying for it. So my brother /sister , pray for the gift of the Holy Spirit from your heart and it comes upon you. But make sure you are born again

1 Like

NYSC / Re: Corper Gives Birth In Bayelsa NYSC Orientation Camp (Photo) by 99LyRiX: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2021
congrations
Health / Re: Striking Doctors’ Salaries Withheld, Says NARD by 99LyRiX: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin Awesome! if they like let them all go to Saudi Arabia or fcking forcefully take them all away to north Korea for reeducation. They're feeling like they're not Nigerian because of cramming drugs name and guessing symptoms and diseases. I prefer google to fcking mediocre Nigerian doctors.

Communism is the answers to Nigerian problems. everyone feeling like they're bigger than the country. this fcking Nard president probably bought by PDP to sabotage the health sector. Anyways I prefer holistic medicine than the poisons made by big pharma. There are good traditional doctors. 90% of Nigerian doctors are corrupt Nigerian leaders children. Show me any poor man child that got MBBS admission and I will resurrect the dead
Is your head working .On the left side of your brain there is nothing right and the right side of your brain there is nothing left

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Ostrich Chicks Available by 99LyRiX: 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Whats price ?
Agriculture / Re: Ostrich Chicks Available by 99LyRiX: 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
Wait ,what are ostrich chicks used for
Politics / Re: Jachimike, Okezie Ikpeazu's Son Weds Nkechi (Pictures, Video) by 99LyRiX: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2021
This their governor that looks like onions. Aba ppl how far that una center table (flyover)

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.