Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,040 members, 7,909,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

9cekingsley's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9cekingsley's Profile / 9cekingsley's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Phones / Re: Please Someone Should Explain This Message From GLO To Me (photo) by 9cekingsley: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
*Ultimate cycler* has bounced back, not just to make more registrations, but to prove its reliability. I heard Vanguard newspaper published on their page that it has folded? well, I guess they were just looking for what to write down... Dear, it will be an unwise decision if u fail to join this moving train which has upgraded it's operation to serve u and I better.
How does it work?
It's not just about joining any cycle. In order to earn and earn faster, u need to join an efficient cycle, in which u may or may not refer people and still get ur complete payment of #50,000 within a minimum of 3 days and maximum of 5 days. How does that make u feel? Ultimate cycler has proven itself beyond doubts to Nigerians about its fast means of earning.
How do I join?
In ultimate cycler, all u do is register an account, after that, u will be given an account of an already existing participant to pay to. When payment has been made, ur account will be activated by the participant u paid to. After this, if u feel reluctant to refer people, u will have to wait for a period of 9days (in my cycle) before u will be paired with 4 newly registered participants who are to pay u #12,500 each into ur bank account. This will make a total of #50,000. After this, if u chose to upgrade, it's still possible. At level two, u will be making a total earning of #100,000. Sounds incredible, but true.
Note: it's not all about joining ultimate cycler. It's all about joining the right cycle who'll go on to make sure u receive ur payment faster.
FOR more information and registration join the WhatsApp group, we will also help the first 100people with downliners
https://chat . whatsapp . com /LIThkJ0Xu4w8P1uYlfQppH
This is a new opportunity to make u richer. Don't miss this chance
*#TEAM_CYCLER*
*#TEAM_MONEY_MUST_GO_ROUND*
*#TEAM_LET'S_MAKE_MONEY_TOGETHER*
Politics / Re: Xerona Duke Performing At Niyola’s Concert (Photos) by 9cekingsley: 10:52pm On Dec 16, 2016
*Ultimate cycler* has bounce

https:///LIThkJ0Xu4w8P1uYlfQppH

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.