Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,060 members, 7,939,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

9elly's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9elly's Profile / 9elly's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Food / Re: What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? by 9elly(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2020
Jesu!!! My own better.

Chilled mango slices & rice grin
Phones / Re: Infinix Zero 8 Review On Gsmareana by 9elly(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2020
So na to Kuku sell my kidney buy iPhone since android still dey on lapses cry cry cry
Phones / Re: Infinix Zero 8 Review On Gsmareana by 9elly(m): 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
skywalker240:

unbox therapy, fisayo, techletor, pascal okafor and almost all Nigerian tech reviewers are never to be taking serious, they are either tech illiterates or same as paid and coruppt potbellied politicians, including our own henry007. grin

the day i saw a reviewer on naija tech guide downgrading the redmi 9 for poor camera and praising the infinix hot 9 camera was the day i stoped taking many of them serious.

any honest tech reviewer is always pushed aside bunch of corrupt paid praise singers.

thunder purnish cheap and affordable helio P22, A22 phone Limited. angry

thunder purnish corrupt NIGERIAN TECH REVIEWERS. angry

If you dey call no dey call Unbox Therapy. He clearly states out videos that are paid promotions.
Phones / Re: Infinix Zero 8 Review On Gsmareana by 9elly(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
KrazyDave16:

GSMarena speculated it might be the Samsung GW1 sensor (I might believe this). Their SM handlers on the other hand can't tell the difference between G90T and G90.

There's a lot of confusion on this matter.
Phones / Re: Infinix Zero 8 Review On Gsmareana by 9elly(m): 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
ddjay:

From the camon experience, we need more evidence to proove this, most especially from sony.

Got the info here

https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/5ab8544b
Phones / Re: Infinix Zero 8 Review On Gsmareana by 9elly(m): 3:22am On Sep 05, 2020
KrazyDave16:
From the video and my personal opinions in the mix

1. The display quality is subpar, for a FHD display. I mean WTH builds a device without any colour modes!!!

2. Same old loudspeakers found on previous devices they built. Their flagship at that.

3. They're still being secretive about their camera lenses. Photo samples are unimpressive but again, the market they're selling to are the Undisputed Filter Champions so they don't mind/care.

4. Video shots BAD!. Again we got Snapchat freaks amongst us so no point convincing them about that.

5. XOS still packed with annoying ads. The most useless skin known to the software community if you ask me.

6. 90hz felt forced on this device without proper R & D. They rushed to enter this market trend before 120hz becomes the new norm.

7. HDR10 certification they claim it got but it only supports Widevine L3 (no HDR content support).

8. Gaming test....... Disaster.
RN8 Pro can run PUBG at smooth+extreme, balanced+ultra, HD+ultra and HDR+ULTRA FFS and it uses the same G90T as the Zero 8 which runs Same game at smooth+ultra, balanced+high and HD+high only, no HDR (WTF!).
Two things... Either it hasn't been optimized for PUBG or it's a binned G90T (means they're using factory defective G90T).

Sensor for the rear camera is Sony IMX686.
Phones / Infinix Zero 8 Review On Gsmareana by 9elly(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Was scrolling through YouTube and this came up. I feel that they lambasted this phone in a way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAG_Sti-9Iw

1 Like

Phones / Re: Get The Infinix Zero For NGN 116,900. by 9elly(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sulaicsafas:
The wait is over! You can now get the 128GB+8GB variant of the #InfinixZero8 at the retail price of NGN 116,900.

Go get it on XPark now via the link below:

https://ng.xpark.com /phones/infinix/infinix -zero-8.html

Had to rush to nairaland to see if y'all would slander this phone grin grin grin men for here no get joy.

For me it has nice sellings points,
90Hz refresh rate
Helio G90T
And e come get Sony IMX 686 sensor(same sensor on Poco X2 and K30), that one shock me shocked Infinix wan dey try small small sha.

But dem for just make an AMOLED maybe that for make person no go too reason the price tag.
And no be to give phone big ram is it at least lpddr4 or 4x
Romance / Re: Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt by 9elly(m): 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2019
athaboi:
I don't understand...which one is up coming instagram user again... uwa nmebi

E weak me too oooo undecided

1 Like

Education / Re: 2019/2020 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread!!! by 9elly(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2019
Good day, I had 223 in my jamb. Going for Computer Science in UNIBEN, what are my chances? Also is Post Utme form UNIBEN out?
Romance / Re: Why Are You Presently Not Dating? by 9elly(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2019
I don't have money...period.
Celebrities / Re: Cute Pictures Of Regina Daniels, As Tonto Dikeh Continue to Break the Internet. by 9elly(m): 11:24am On May 03, 2019
The Internet is working just fine undecided undecided
Phones / Re: Iphone Facetime Bug Lets You Eavesdrop On Other People by 9elly(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Dude jst hits his babe on Facetime now and sees her eating that guy she said he shouldn't worry bout.

Chai! gringringrin
Religion / Re: Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React by 9elly(m): 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
Caviar:
A pastor living like a rap star! I laugh at those who give their money to these crooks!

Laughter won't make us stop. Don't bother yourself.
Education / Re: Top 10 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria. by 9elly(m): 9:04am On Dec 31, 2018
Petersamuel8:
here in uniabuja we pay as low as 22k, correct it

I intend coming here, bt some persons are discouraging me. Please how're the lectures and life there in campus?
Romance / Re: South African Lady Break Internet With Topless Photo To Celebrate Zulu Culture by 9elly(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2018
This nigga grin
1zynnvn:
My internet works just fine
Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Questions Men With Long Nails. Gets Epic Reply by 9elly(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Jesu, see as these guys roast my wife...sweetim take heart ohhhh grin
Romance / Re: Woman Sues Ex-Boyfriend After His ‘Abnormal Manhood Widened Her Private Part’ by 9elly(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2018
she's complaining cause he left a hole no one can fill cool

2 Likes

Phones / Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by 9elly(m): 8:03am On Nov 07, 2018
ASUS ROG SMARTPHONE
1.ROG GAME COOL SYSTEM
Which prevent the phone from
overheating.

2.The display is an AMOLED
screen with HDR visuals that run at 90Hz with a response time of 1 millisecond.

3.It
has 2 USB-C ports for charging in portrait
or landscape mode.

With all these crazy features and high specs they still managed
to keep the audio jack(very important).

4. GameVice controller which adds console quality controls to the phone. All of
the touch screen inputs can easily map to
the controller by swiping to the left of the
screen.

5. TwinView Dock which adds a second screen, 2 trigger buttons, 4
speakers, and a built-in battery.

6. Mobile Desktop Dock. It turns
the ROG Phone to a desktop experience.
There are plenty of ports on the back to
hook up a keyboard and mouse plus
ethernet. All of the touch inputs can be
quickly mapped to the keyboard and mouse.

7.Has a dual 12-
megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel front camera.

1 Like

Phones / Re: If U You Were Given An Opportunity To Choose Any Phone ( Which Will You Choose) by 9elly(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2018
M
overheating.

2.The display is an AMOLED
screen with HDR visuals that run at 90Hz with a response time of 1 millisecond.

3.It
has 2 USB-C ports for charging in portrait
or landscape mode.

With all these crazy features and high specs they still managed
to keep the audio jack(very important).

4. GameVice controller which adds console quality controls to the phone. All of
the touch screen inputs can easily map to
the controller by swiping to the left of the
screen.

5. TwinView Dock which adds a second screen, 2 trigger buttons, 4
speakers, and a built-in battery.

6. Mobile Desktop Dock. It turns
the ROG Phone to a desktop experience.
There are plenty of ports on the back to
hook up a keyboard and mouse plus
ethernet. All of the touch inputs can be
quickly mapped to the keyboard and mouse.

7.Has a dual 12-
megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel front camera.

cool
Celebrities / Re: Bobrisky Admires Paul Okoye, Says 'You Are Cute Sha' by 9elly(m): 3:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
prospero5:
I will keep praying for you, bobrisky

Even devil don taya 4r this guy mata
Car Talk / Re: This Is The All-new 2019 Mercedes Benz B-class Minivan by 9elly(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
hemartins:
If I no buy buy Benz, watin I gain.

My broda nothing you gain[center][/center] grin
Webmasters / Re: Google Celebrates Nigeria's Independence Day [pics] by 9elly(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
amaniro:
Stupid country

No joy grin
Sports / Re: Arsenal Football Club Wishes Nigeria Happy Independence Day by 9elly(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
My club for life...

Win or lose a true Gunner never switch.

Even trophyless grin
Science/Technology / Re: Baby Whale killed in a community in Delta State (photos) by 9elly(m): 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Some of these local people sef with local mentality...
Dog they will kill, rat kwa.

Now whale, WHALE!!

If they take it to an aquarium or some kind of resort won't they make money when people come to look at it.

In some countries they'll jst arrest the persons involved.
Phones / Re: Apple may Start Renting It’s Apps To Iphone Users Instead Of Selling Them. by 9elly(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
cheesy Me wen i was thinking bout getting an Iphone

tongue Me after i read this
Phones / Re: Infinix Announces The All New Infinix Hot S 3X With Notch Display (specs) by 9elly(m): 9:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
if they just mention anything above #55,000

tongue
Phones / Re: Infinix S3X Unveiling: Specifications And Images by 9elly(m): 9:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Has too much bezel
Phones / Re: Notch Screen Display: Can Infinix Really Pull This Off? by 9elly(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
The world is on the verge of dumping this whole notch display thing, it's now infinix want's to bring it here. mtcheeww...
Entertainment / Re: Kenyan Magician 'Walking On Air' (Photos) by 9elly(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
amaniro This is called otumokpo
Otumokpo First class
Phones / Re: Infinix Confirmed To Launch The Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro by 9elly(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ion't expect anything profound from them...

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.