Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,849 members, 7,902,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

9free's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9free's Profile / 9free's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 90 pages)

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 9free(m): 10:09pm On Jun 26
aremso:
Being a while here, salute everyone ooo. Those that dm me pls not out of pride ooo I may not have time to attend to the dm oo
Chairman weldone oohh, I still dey on top Kintara matter. Make you and your boys help us pump am to $100 biko.

Travel / Re: Soludo Has Commenced Construction Of Major Highway From Amawbia-agulu-uga(photos by 9free(m): 10:12am On Jun 11
ANSMEDIA:
Next is Agulu to Nnewi to link up with this very project another flyover is being plan at Afor-Nnobi to ease movement in that axis
While his is working on those, he should not also forget to construct and dualize the road linking Nkwo Igbo-Ukwu to Obiuno to Amichi road. That road alone will reduce travel time from Ekwulobia to Owerri.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07
essentialone:

https://chat. whatsapp. com /BAADVxcjUeOEPziVzAZDyT
Not connecting
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:58pm On May 24
Mfunkynation:

please explain "handful of Units" 😁
grin grin grin
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:19pm On May 24
Ginalex:
iffa hear smiley
Na only handful of units I get so I am not surprised say I received my small dividend first
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:45pm On May 24
Ginalex:
Abeg make UBA dividend begin drop make I use am console myself grin. I go chop half reinvest half biko grin partial compounding
This one wey APR pay me UBA dividend first, e be like say na my dividend small pass for this house. grin grin
Romance / Re: Working At A Lodge Will Make You Fear Dating by 9free(m): 5:46pm On May 10
Zonefree:
[b]The volume of fornication and adultery going on between 8am-2pm on Sundays in Guest houses or hotels with short time in Nigeria [/b]is enough for God to destroy this country.
Owerri girls left the chats room
grin grin grin
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:57pm On May 08
KarlTom:
Time dey, what of funds... sad

grin grin grin
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:04pm On May 08
Ginalex:
My dear... Better dividend paying stocks with good dividend yield. See Zenith and UBA... I go hold those two gidigbam smiley smiley
Thank God small time still dey to enter UBA before closure date.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Coventry City Vs Manchester United: FA Cup (2-4) On Penalties On 21st April 2024 by 9free(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21
ManU want to concentrate on Europe qualification. FA cup not important

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18
thebargainhunte:

I ran away from the stock when I noticed Dangsugar CP. He didn't try on this at all , people will loss a lot of money here both newbie and ogs. Who knows whether this is a decoy for him to accumulate the shares at a cheaper rate. I know for sure that the merger will sail through, but it is not going to be now.
I am in sifia pains already my brother. Alhaji no try for me oohh.
Chai!!!
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:36am On Apr 09
emmanuelewumi:

From EPS of N17.49k about the same EPS with GTB
Meaning all those EPS from them na audio grin.
From next year, na to begin deduct N12 from the declared full year EPS of FUGAZ and have my peace.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:07am On Apr 02
[quote author=stronglink post=129219416][/quote]
The way Jaiz will be looking at Unity bank
grin grin
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:10pm On Mar 18
See JB ooohhhh!!!!!
See FBNH ooooohhh!!!!
See UBA ooohhhhh!!!!
And my village people make me throway these three stocks while pursuing 16naira EPS of Zenith and GTCO.
This one humble me sha.

4 Likes

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA by 9free(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17
Anyone in Abuja that sells luminous inverter boards?
I need the luminous Cruz 4kVA/48V inverter board.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:09am On Mar 15
Streetinvestor2:
By December it will be 2,000 000.Be deceiving yourself and your fellow like minds
By December it will be below 1,200. You fit bet?

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14
megawealth01:

Good morning sis. Do you advice I re-enter UNITY BANK?
Look well before you leap

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:24am On Mar 10
maishai:

D koko is the thought process, husband probably thought he is OK and gives wife money to cover all that he owes and future expenses that might arise but the wife thinks the whole 500k given is her right

Moral choose ur words wisely with ur wives

Trust me for peace to reign in the house the husband has to pay dat 1500 he owes and 500 recharge card he borrowed in addition to the 500k already collected by the wife
Neither flesh not blood revealed this to you.
grin

1 Like

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:21am On Mar 10
Agbalowomeri:

But why are so many women wired like this?
My brother, nobody fit answer this question.
Men have been seeking the answer to this question for ages but till date, non.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 10:55pm On Feb 20
essentialone:
Two urgent remedy to Nigeria's economic downturn. May not be the best but needed urgently.

1. Announce the Pegging of the official rate of USD at N500

2. Announce the Pegging of Fuel pump price at N200

Free float does not work in a society where the larger percentage of the people, is driven by Greed.
Hahaha.....Wetin happen for Hiroshima will be child's play if this happen. And make sure say you secure third mainland bridge well cos casualties go high.
grin

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast AFCON 2023 Finals (1 - 2) On 11th February 2024 by 9free(m): 10:32pm On Feb 11
With wetin I dey see so, make dem start warming our airplane engines
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 9free(m): 12:30pm On Feb 07
I expect another 30% from $PLTR to day.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: How Much Do You Spend On Car Fuel Weekly by 9free(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05
arantess:
This topic from 2022 is making front page in 2024.

Na wa oo
Gwagwalada to Central Area?
Properties / Re: How much does it cost to drill (dig) a Borehole, on an average? by 9free(m): 3:16pm On Feb 05
godwinstringed1:
Did ours 1.2m
For water or crude oil?
grin grin
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29
BabsO2:

Odeku size of 60cl should be north of N700
shocked shocked
Make I quietly dey manage my Nutri-C dey go. Inflation never touch that one yet.
grin grin
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 9free(m): 6:30pm On Jan 28
aremso:
Mark
Li-Cycle
Nstg
ICU not on bamboo

Your DD applies
I see you bro
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25
Streetinvestor2:
Results should start coming by tomorrow ....ucapital no fall my hand.The temptation to sell and move the fund to alhaji is so strong....BE of #1.00 nobe here.Only last year dividend of #1.50 cancelled all cost of purchase. This is what I expect in chams years to come
grin grin
I don already throway Zenith and GTCO two days ago enter Dangsugar and Nascon.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:34am On Jan 25
emmanuelewumi:

The way e be, I won't be surprised if it gets to 120,000 by the end of the year. Because the bull never circulate, [b]dey never start writing story books about the stock market, [/b]Nollywood never do movie about NGX, content creators never begin use NGX do skit, we never start giving testimonies in churches concerning the goodness of the stock market, Men of God never start preaching about the NGX, dem never begin share stock picks in the barbing and hair dressing salon, dem never begin analyze stock for bars and beer parlours
Can never forget Stock Digest and Stockwatch papers then. Nearly send most of us to our various villages grin

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23
Na wa oh. This forum na fun sha:
During the Bull run, we are all friends.
During small Bear run, no gree for anybody.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23
yMcy56:
Agba don carry his candle scatter the market..... smiley
More stocks joined the red because of the panic I think.....
Let's be watching to pick at bargain again in day(s) to come.....

Some NSEMPAs go dey form I too know now......
the " I told you so" gang. grin
If market retraces the shedding again, they disappear.......

* The thing is: Trading is still ongoing!
Omo, blood for street no be here ooo.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

GTB and Zenith Bank at N120, that can't happen in 2024
Have faith even as little as a mustard seed.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16
sonofElElyon:
All of you making food money sgould think àbout diversification into real estate... i am your sure plug.. i have several reputable developers as clients... holla
Abeg, remind me when GTCO and Zenith touch N120 as that Oga wey no wan sell his holdings since 2007 predicted. You go be my sure plug for areas like Lekki, Maitama and Asokoro.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 90 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.