Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,648 members, 7,914,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:59 AM

9ger's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ger's Profile / 9ger's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Yes, There is an option for that "Keep my passport" you can pay for that on the day of your biometrics.

EstherOA:
Good day,
How do I Retain your passport while my UK visa application is being processed & assessed. Is there an option for that? If so, how do I go about it.
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ok. Thanks

MadeMan01:

I used @mybankstatement and got visa
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 9ger: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
oak202:
Please,can someone share the link for 3rd party consent form for children. I have been searching for it .

1 Share

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thank You

maestro03:

This is accepted. It's what I use.
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thank You

Ashirioluwa:

Yes, it is accepted. I used one from Access bank for one of my junior ones
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 6:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes, I noticed "MadeMan01" mentioned that he want to use "Mybankstatement" on his application and he eventually got his Visa that was why asked him. Thanks

giselle237:
hi okay. I do not know this one and so will rather advice on the one I have experience with. Ask your brother this statement from his mobile app. It will come in pdf pages for the number of months he wants and then he can just upload it.
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Image attached is what is referred to as "Mybankstatement"

giselle237:
is my bank statement not the one from UBA? download it and upload na…

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 5:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
I understand that mobile bank statement is accepted, I want to process the Visa application for my brother and his bank statement has over 100 pages, hence the reason why I am asking if anyone has used "mybankstatement" for UK visa application instead of an actual statement upload.

giselle237:
mobile bank statements accepted.
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
Please for your UK Visa application did you used "mybankstatement" or did you eventually attached an actual Bank statement to your application ? I want to confirm if UKVI accept mybankstatement instead of actual bank statement upload.

MadeMan01:
VISA ALERT!!
Thank you house.
My mom and I were granted 6 month visitor visa.
Mom is a regular traveller.
Applied on January 24
Biometrics February 2
Passport Email February 10
Passports collected February 13.

By the way. I saw someone whose passport had been with TLSContact for over 90days who came and was told his passport had been sent back to UKVI and he may have to get it back from Ikoyi immigrations. I was like, people are seeking visa, someone had and was waiting for 90 days before collecting. I can't tell if he was granted or extra documents were requested of him which he was ignorant of..
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 1:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Valid Schengen visas is perfect, It doesn't actually have to be "Transit Visa" It just have to be a "Schengen visa"

Baba1010:
Hi Guys, just in a bit of a panic here. I have just bought a return KLM ticket for my parents to UK only to discover they require a transit visa. Alongside their UK visit visa, they have valid Schengen visas but not a Transit Visa, Can someone kindly confirm they are able to use the Schengen? Do we still need to apply for an Air transit visa?

Many thanks in advance

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Did you get any NSF ?

Kidah77:

18th Dec.
21th Dec
MFB
Priority
Ikeja
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2023
University of South Wales www.southwales.ac.uk

raingold:
Hey guys, can anyone kind on here tell me schools that accepts graduates of Cotonou, Benin Republic for Masters

Unfortunately I have applied to 6 schools and gotten rejected even though I finished with a 2.1 and have finished my service (NYSC)

I am tired and sad. We are being treated like third class graduates.

Please help me with schools that accept Cotonou graduates, I will highly appreciate it.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 11:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sorry! No time I am not even sure you can get Transit Visa appointment date for 15th January.

Calmlolly:
15th January
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2022
When is your travel date ? Because you will have to book appointment and follow the visa process almost like a normal visa process with a bit less documents.

Calmlolly:
Please how do I get a transit visa or can I reschedule or change my flight?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
You will need a Schengen Transit Visa for Lufthansa Airline with a stop over in Frankfurt except if you have a USA,Canada or Japan Visa.

Calmlolly:
Please,I need a response,I just booked an Ethiopian airline flight from lagos to Birmingham and it has two stop overs,one at Addis Ababa and Frankfurt. Am scared if I will need to get a transit visa because of the stop over at Frankfurt,moreover on the itinerary it’s Lufthansa that is flying me to Birmingham.Am disturbed about this.please any advice?please don’t ignore me
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2022
Frankfurt = Transit Visa.

Calmlolly:
Please,I need a response,I just booked an Ethiopian airline flight from lagos to Birmingham and it has two stop overs,one at Addis Ababa and Frankfurt. Am scared if I will need to get a transit visa because of the stop over at Frankfurt,moreover on the itinerary it’s Lufthansa that is flying me to Birmingham.Am disturbed about this.please any advice?please don’t ignore me
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2022
Today's Payment rate for 3 applicants.

ramon212:

Please what was your total cost of visa fee and IHS fees for you and your dependent. Thank you.

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2022
Sworn Affidavit.

Bunchcruise:
Please i just realised the year in my waec result is different from the year in all other documents, please how do i sort this out?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
No, You can't take dependent's with BSc top-up course.

YinkBim:
Hi all,

I got an offer for a one year BSc top-up course, cos I applied with my HND certificate then and I want to know if I will be able to move in with my dependants.

I also want to know if I'm eligible for Post study work visa after the one year top-up course

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2022
Are you sure you Input the full length of Main applicant CAS or BRP duration not the duration on the main applicant visa on passport (vignette).

C505:
Please house this is urgent.

I'm a dependent applying separately from the MA. I got to the ihs section and they sent me ihs reference number but I couldn't pay and proceeded to complete my application. I have paid for visa and my biometrics is next week.
Are they trying to calculate the remaining cost of ihs for me to pay or what? Please who knows what's applicable here
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2022
Yes..WAEC or NECO.

Sweetsquare:
Somebody please help me.

Please does Sheffield Hallam University accept NECO results?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
What date did you paid and submitted your Visa Application online ? Are you sure the POF Matured for at least 28 days before you paid visa fee and submitted your application online ?

akanji44:
Hello house, I got this mail this afternoon. What can I do ? Thanks �. It’s a dependent visa
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
They will send you an email in few days to let you know that you have been awarded a discount of 3k.

Trendytessy:
Hello all, I received an unconditional offer from Swansea University but there was no discount stated. I actually read on here that they do give a discount of 3k or is this no longer applicable?

I saw the international excellence scholarship on their website and would like to know if applying for the scholarship is the only way to get a discount. (If yes, is it guaranteed?)

Please, I'll appreciate your responses.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2022
I have replied

Resilient97:
I sent you a mail already
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by 9ger: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
I can help you with this but NOTE that i am using UK account so i will be debited in pounds and you will pay the Naira into my Naira bank account (Black Market rate). tayotee2020@yahoo.com

Resilient97:
I need help, for the payment of IHS and Visa fee. Please, I'm stuck at this stage
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9ger: 11:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Don't worry if your study Gap is below 5 years is NOT accurate because they request for NSF for 4 years study gap, I didn't say you need to be worried but you just have to be prepared. Someone Graduated in November 2018 and they request for NSF, Attached is the proof.

KOLONIZA:
@duches and others
Please help my POF will mature this coming week
My study gap is 4 years and I’ve been running my own business no cac

Please what documents will you suggest for the visa application

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9ger: 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
What Visa do you (The Main Applicant) have ? Student or Work ? That is what you will choose.

Notime0112:
Abeg o please any Samaritan should help, please don’t ignore if you know this
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9ger: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/family-members

Notime0112:
Please what visa route and what should I choose here please help me o I am stuck here. This is for my dependent (patner)
Travel / Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by 9ger: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
For people that submitted France visa recently, What documents must someone bring the Original and photocopy or must you bring both Original and Photocopy of all your documents ?
Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 7:55pm On May 11, 2022
https://ukvi.mysecurepay.co.uk/
Then "Start" and follow the instructions each enquiry costs £2.74 (GBP). This cost includes your initial email plus any follow-up emails you send relating to the same enquiry.

meccisoft:
Please how do I go about paid email.please I need a reply from gurus in the house pls..

1 Like

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 11:09pm On May 10, 2022
Oga forget all this stories, This lockdown you're talking about ended on February 2021 beause i went to UK twice within February to March here is a picture of the trips i went on February 06,2021 to February 20,2021 AND on March 28,2021 to April 8,2021 as proof because i know there are lots of doubting thomas here....You need to write a cover Letter to explain why you stayed for 5 month from December to May.
I go to UK every other months or so because my son is in Chelsea Foundation Academy U9.

Wales1111:
Hello everyone its been a while here....pls gurus in the house...I was in the UK December 2020 and I left the UK may 2021 which is after 5 months...today makes it a year that I left the UK I want to go again in December....I think I have respected them by not over staying so I should have a big chance of getting the visa again right? My other question is should I apply for six months again or 2 yrs...your response will be appreciated pls...I want to start the process soon....

1 Like

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 11:20am On May 10, 2022
OK Boss, i hear you. smiley

9ger:
OK Boss, i hear you. smiley

See stop saying what you do not know! Overstay is when you overstay your visa duration in this case 6 months. You are creating a scenario that is not there. The ECO cannot not create scenarios from their ass without any evidence to support that. Nothing shows that the applicant worked within the said months in the UK hence that cannot be an issue.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.