Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,431 members, 7,947,773 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

9ger's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ger's Profile / 9ger's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 10:48am On May 10, 2022
You can apply for UK visiting visa and you have high chance of getting the Visa renewal or even 2 years visa, you only need to explain the reason you stayed for 5 months in your letter or in your application form.

Wales1111:
so the conclusion now is that I should not bother to apply for UK visiting visa ?

1 Like

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 10:25am On May 10, 2022
You're funny (Nchabuomo), staying 5 months on a 6 months Visa is NOT overstay but the Visa officer will wonder what he or she is doing for 5 months and might conclude that he/she took up work illegally while in UK. Do you ever wonder why they refuse some UK visa Renewals ? This is one of the reasons.

Nchabuomo:

THE POSTER DID NOT OVERSTAY!
You can stay the entire duration of your 6 month visa if you want as long as you do not break the rules of your Visa class.
Poster you can apply for 6 months or 2 years if you want.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 by 9ger: 10:11am On May 10, 2022
You mean you stayed in UK for 5 Months on a 6 Months Visa and you're saying you didn't over stayed ? When you submitted your UK Visa application did you tell them you will be staying for 5 months ?

Wales1111:
Hello everyone its been a while here....pls gurus in the house...I was in the UK December 2020 and I left the UK may 2021 which is after 5 months...today makes it a year that I left the UK I want to go again in December....I think I have respected them by not over staying so I should have a big chance of getting the visa again right? My other question is should I apply for six months again or 2 yrs...your response will be appreciated pls...I want to start the process soon....

2 Likes

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 9ger: 5:39pm On May 06, 2022
IELTS for UKVI General Training, Minimum IELTS score of 4.0 in all band and overall.

starboi63:
I want to apply for a hotel job in the Uk and i understand i have to write ielts as prove of English ability,
am i to write ielts general or ielts academy and what's the minimum score?
PLS DONT AIR ME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.