Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,893 members, 7,915,583 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

9hmo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9hmo's Profile / 9hmo's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Food / Re: Maggie E-book by 9hmo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
Pls Missy_B or any other person on this tread, kindly help me with the copy of Maggi e-book. My e-mail is homaduka2@yahoo.com
Romance / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Man! by 9hmo(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
FEW WAYS TO SHOW LOVE TO YOUR MAN!
1. Discover his favorite pet name and call him by that.
2. Allow him exercise his authority as the head of the family.
3. DO not challenge him when he is hurt.
4. Be silent when he is angry. You can go back to him in his sober moment with apology n explain why you behave that way that annoyed him.
5. Be quick to say " I am sorry dear". When ever you offend him pettingly, insist on his forgiveness, appreciate and kiss him when he does.
6. Speak good of him before his Friends and siblings.
7. Honor his mother
8. Insist that he buys gift for his parents and so be sure that he will do same for your parents
9. Surprise him with his favorite dish especially when he has no enough money at hand and never delay his food.
10. Do not allow the maid to serve him food when you are at home. Because u may lose him to them.
11. Give him a warm reception with an embrace when he returns, collect his luggage and help UnCloth him.
12. Smile when you look at him and give him occasional pecks when you are out socially.
13. Praise him before your children sometimes.
14. Wash his back while he is in the tub or shower.
15. Put love note in his lunch box or briefcase.
16. Phone and tell him that you miss him.
17. Dial his number and on hearing "hello" just tell him I love you.
18. If he is a public figure or politician gently wake him at the early hours of the morning and romance him to the point of demand. He will not be entice by any other woman that day.
19. Tell him how lucky you are to have him as your husband.
20. Give him a hug for no reason.

2 Likes

Autos / Nigerian Used Camry Fish Light Or Corolla 2003 Needed Urgently. by 9hmo(m): 11:03am On Dec 12, 2012
Pls am in need of camry fish light or corolla 2003 Nigerian used but still clean at a good price, any one that have the above should reach me thru 07030961120 or respond via this post? Thanks.
Car Talk / Re: 2003 Toyota Highlander Not A Reliable Car? by 9hmo(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
I currently use 2005, very reliable. I love it so much, the speed, the fuel efficiency, the ruggedness, etc makes highlander what to look out for. Its now the hot cake cos of its reliability. Try it and you will come back to thank us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed: My Front Left Wheel Gets Real Hot After Driving. by 9hmo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
Thanks to all of you that responded. Am so happy that someone can get answers here on nairaland.
My mechanic checked it out and said that nothing is wrong with the car,but he greased the calipers. Checked everything and confirmed that the caliper returns very well. Once again thanks to all.

1 Like

Car Talk / Re: Pls Urgent Advice Needed: My Front Left Wheel Gets Real Hot After Driving. by 9hmo(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2012
thanks for your quick response.
Autos / Pls Can Someone Help Me Out Here. by 9hmo(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2012
Pls can someone help me out here. I noticed that my front left wheel {highlander} gets real hot after driving or when i enter pool of water i will notice fumes coming out from the wheel. what should i do or is it normal?
Car Talk / Pls Urgent Advice Needed: My Front Left Wheel Gets Real Hot After Driving. by 9hmo(m): 8:34am On Jul 19, 2012
Pls can someone help me out here. I noticed that my front left wheel {highlander} gets real hot after driving or when i enter pool of water i will notice fumes coming out from the wheel. what should i do or is it normal?
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9hmo(m): 5:36pm On May 25, 2012
This is the third time am reposting this,
PLS HELP ME WITH THIS VIN NUMBER JTEEP21A740003371.God bless you.
Politics / Re: Worst Governor And Slowest Developing States In Nigeria by 9hmo(m): 4:39pm On May 25, 2012
EWETA UDUAGHAN UDUAMU
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9hmo(m): 5:20am On May 15, 2012
I am so happy for the good work you are doing in this forum.
PLS HELP ME WITH THIS VIN NUMBER JTEEP21A740003371.so that i will not make a mistake.
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9hmo(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2012
PLS HELP ME WITH THIS JTEEP21A740003371.
Car Talk / Re: How Reliable Is Toyota Highlander 2005 Model Limited Edition. by 9hmo(m): 10:26am On May 01, 2012
EEL: Highlander 2005 Limited Edition, with all its features... Cant forget my baby. Ever Reliable, its been to the East, North without any problem. Never topped the water or oil all thru when i used it for close to 3 Years. Shocks and Transmission are perfect and virtually everything you need. The 6 Loader CD, Curtain Airbag, Seat Airbag, 3rd Row Seat, 4WD, Leather Seat, Fog Lamp, 8 Powerful Speakers, 3.3L Engine are just enough to keep in as SUV.

Its just a medium sized SUV with all functions you need in an SUV. Used mine for almost 3 Years and even at the point of selling with cash payment, its just as if it should not go. But had to sell to buy its classy 2012 Model. Navigation and Thumb Start...

Looking for a reliable SUV, look no further. HIGHLANDER (Limited Edition)
Woww you`ve said it all,thanks. Just got it yesterday.so happy
Car Talk / Re: How Reliable Is Toyota Highlander 2005 Model Limited Edition. by 9hmo(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2012
^^^ I appreciate. Thanks so much.
Car Talk / Re: How Reliable Is Toyota Highlander 2005 Model Limited Edition. by 9hmo(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2012
US-AutoBuy:
very reliable. Dont worry. Buy it
Thanks so much for you prompt reply.
Car Talk / How Reliable Is Toyota Highlander 2005 Model Limited Edition. by 9hmo(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2012
Pls my fellow Nlanders, I want to know the reliability of 2005 toyota highlander,limited edition.
Politics / Re: Pastor Bakare, I'm Disappointed! by 9hmo(m): 9:04am On Jan 11, 2012
I`m highly disappointed too, his uttrances does not depict him as a minister of the Gospel. He should watch his uttrances less he fall.
Politics / Re: What Is The Point Of NLC/TUC Protest? Just Fun Day Off Work? by 9hmo(m): 11:26am On Jan 09, 2012
I support subsidy removal, lets give GEJ time to work. After today,go back home and think very well about this subsidy without sentiments,you will understand why it should be removed. I`m agaisnt subsidy removal,but after serious thoughts about our future in this country,have no option than to support the removal. THINK WISELY AND STOP POLITICISING EVERYTHING.
Politics / Re: The 3 Worst Performing Governors In Nigeria? by 9hmo(m): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2011
I`m not from Delta State, but UDUAGHAN the big head is the flag bearer,have not seen a retard like him,just wish his children will not be like him.slowpoke. It`s like Delta state don`t have a Governor.
Romance / Re: Men,will You Allow Your Wife Work When You Earn 500k Per Mth? by 9hmo(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2011
Tosinville:

Yetunde
Naw! your wife is not in prison/cage just because she's marriage to you, she need to decide things for herself too. Sincerely, if am earning up to that amount monthly i won't allow my wife to work but if she has her own reasons why she wanna work then why would i stop her not to? if the stressful overwhelmed her nobody will tell her to sit at home and take care of the kids, if she doesn't prepare my food at the right time just because of some excuses of busy at work or terrible hold up on her way coming back from work na der wahala go start 4 house cos i no send am message in d first place.

KPAKAM!!!
Politics / Re: People Are Very Wicked. by 9hmo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 30, 2011
@dav,
I`m of the opinion that those who photoshoped this pic are very wicked,because i know this man tried for us in this country.I will still tick him as the best among all. The only set back is third term bid.
Jokes Etc / Re: If Women Rule The World: by 9hmo(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
If you don`t like what my post,kindly buldoze yourself out, fukkin smelly mouth
Romance / Re: Proof That Girls Are Evil by 9hmo(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
@beync
Shutup that your smelling mouth,You fucking smelling kitten.
Jokes Etc / If Women Rule The World: by 9hmo(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2011
See attached,

Romance / Re: Proof That Girls Are Evil by 9hmo(m): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2011
I know some illiterates will revolt,but ,kiss my asshole if you are not happy with my post/thread.
Romance / Re: Proof That Girls Are Evil by 9hmo(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2011
I know mouth will definitely smell,
Romance / Re: Proof That Girls Are Evil by 9hmo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2011
Just follow simple Mathematics,you dunce!!!
Politics / People Are Very Wicked. by 9hmo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2011
See attached.

Romance / Proof That Girls Are Evil by 9hmo(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2011
See attached

Politics / Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by 9hmo(m): 5:49am On Jan 14, 2011
action congress wait for ur lost real son he is on the way coming back.
Politics / Re: The Official People's Democratic Party Presidential Primaries Thread by 9hmo(m): 5:19am On Jan 14, 2011
Still wondering what is going on in MR ZONING mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.