Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,327 members, 7,920,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:30 PM

9itro's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9itro's Profile / 9itro's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9itro: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
Wow, that means Masters program is expensive in Ukraine. Even though I might not go to school when I get there cos I am going to hustle. Please how do I go about the Visa and what are the necessary fees. I just want to know my budget. Thank you all
Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9itro: 11:52pm On Mar 13, 2021
Please guys I want to apply for Ukraine Visa for Masters. I wish to connect with someone living in Ukraine to get some more orientation on how to go about the whole process and also know more about life in Ukraine and how to prepare myself ahead of time. God bless you all
Travel / Re: Nigerians At Ukraine by 9itro: 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2021
Dudeladude:

Lol.. you are vexing o.... the truth is people get it without paying any Visa assurance after many attempts some can be lucky to get it at first attempt, but a large number of people get it on d basis on Visa assurance...I got mine on Visa assurance base.. it also doesnt mean dt those who use Visa assurance get thiers once also cus I didnt get mine once but I didnt go to the embassy again again bcus my agent did it for me..what am saying is, I got denied initial but my agent didnt tell me bcus he wanted to do his thing, so a month later he called me and told me I have gotten d visa.... not all agent r scam, I am not an agent,

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.