Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,982 members, 7,931,392 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:28 AM

9JAGENIUS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9JAGENIUS's Profile / 9JAGENIUS's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Colonel Gadhaffi Vs Colonel Ojukwu:who Got Balls Of Steel?who Was The Real Man? by 9JAGENIUS: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
call me names, don't care cos over the years i ve always stand behind the truth and as a result of my action,i ve been tagged unpatriotic fellow.

I m still wondering why we (IGBO) keep saying we were killed by Nigerian soldiers when we all knew thatcol coward Ojukwu led our kinsmen to their untimely death. The annoying part of the whole story is the fact that coward Ojukwu ran away while his kinsmen re being killed as a result of his stupidity.

How on earth did we expect the nigerian soldiers to fold their arms while biafrans were shooting @ anyting on sight except our kinsmen? c'mon guys,i m not hypocrite,i ll say the truth,we got what we deserved. U never heard Germans complained of genocide when they knew how the war started and their son's role in the war. You don't start a fight and complain of being beaten at d same time.

Let the truth be told,if we were opportuned then to secede from Nigeria,nothing would ve changed from the way things are being runned now because with monthly allocation from the Federal Govt,our governors re not(ve not) doing anything for the betterment and development of our region.

Finally,i think i must not fail to say that we need to stop clamouring for a Igbo presidential candidate for 2015 election. How has our people @ home(east) benefitted from all these looters called politicians? check this out,we have our kinsmen in the best positions of jonalthan administration,how has our people benefit from it? tell me if you know,i guess your answers re as good as mine. Must d candidate  come from south east? capital NO!!!!! and the same thing applicable to other regions. Let look for the best among us(all nigerians) and our destinies ll take a new course.
Family / Re: Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by 9JAGENIUS: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2011
She's really gorgeous,an epitome of beauty(not cos she's my wife,just a fact) but all my feelings towards her just disappear to thin air. I want to love her but,
Family / Honestly,i Am Not In Love With My Wife Again,what Do I Do? I Am In Big Trouble: by 9JAGENIUS: 12:32am On Oct 23, 2011
THREE KIDS RE INVOLVED AND LOVE THEM. I SEE MY WIFE LIKE EVERY MALE OUT THERE.

BIG TROUBLE!!!!!!!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.