Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,303 members, 7,967,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:35 AM

9jagist's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jagist's Profile / 9jagist's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Food / Re: Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup by 9jagist(m): 6:05am On Dec 12, 2014
Snake is such a delicious meal to some state in nigeria
Nairaland / General / Re: Nairaland Tribute To Dr Ameyo Adadevoh by 9jagist(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
RIP
NYSC / Re: Nysc 2014 Batch B Stream 2 Three Weeks Orientation Camp Cancelled by 9jagist(m): 7:52am On Aug 20, 2014
careful becos of ebola
Webmasters / Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by 9jagist(m): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2014
more
Webmasters / Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by 9jagist(m): 7:12am On Aug 02, 2014
Jregz:
dude…………Stop spamming my mailbox with your blog's update

Point of correction i don't spam, i have removed your email from my website newsletter list. Sorry for any inconveniences caused, non intended.
Webmasters / Re: Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by 9jagist(m): 7:09am On Aug 02, 2014
more Nigerian websites and their description pls
Health / Re: To Catch Ebola Virus Or To Catch Aids,which Is Preferable? Just Curious by 9jagist(m): 7:39am On Aug 01, 2014
lol
Health / To Catch Ebola Virus Or To Catch Aids,which Is Preferable? Just Curious by 9jagist(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Am just curious, right now this epidemic ebola, now looks like its worse than Aids, its own within a month one would die,while Aids, one can stay for yrs
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady by 9jagist(m): 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
its not my fault,
Politics / Re: Bokoharam Kidnaps Cameroon's Vice Prime Minister's Wife by 9jagist(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
good for them, shey them they support them, they dont know that it is not giving monkey banana be problem nah to collect am back

4 Likes

Romance / Have You Ever Messed Up Running Show With A Lady by 9jagist(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Here is my Story, i just thought of it now and it made me laugh out loud and seen how foolish i was then.
some years back, i left Abuja, to Lagos for a brief holiday in the place i was born and brought up. though by then i neva jasi, and coming to Abuja earlier then made me more a JJC, so this is what happen,
I stay in Lagos for over three weeks, suddenly heavy Duty Conji, caught up with me, such that if i no do, na die i day so, though i dont want to patronize the Ashantis of Nigeria, because i hate such place, then i began to toast every baby in the area then, still no show, i came across my childhood female friend, and i don't know what to say or ask her to help me get a lady that knows the koko, dulling my self, one more week passed by, by that time the conji has gotten to my throat level wanting to pore out, so i let the cat out of the bag, by telling that child hood frnd of mine, my predicament, she said she is not available, but am i serious, yes i said, she then told me she has a frnd who will service me , on that faithful day of the agreement, i showed up, looking up i saw this beautiful, ukwulicious, damsel. then first thing that came to my mind was, are all this for me?, then i took her to the normal lungu in lasgidi, paid , then get down with her, from 1hr to 2hr, i had to pay extra to the hotel staff for over time. then we came out, i began to tell her how sweet she was, mess up no one, number two, it didn't occurred to me that i have to pay her, i neva new she was a runs girl, i taught we were but in same predicament and we were perfectly matched. so after the stroll, given her noting i told her bye. and she said noting and left, though i remembered there was a kind of look she gave me, thinking i would respond, but olodo like me in the game, i smiled back.
she then went and harassed that my childhood friend that linked us up. wow the next day no be small thing i see, better quarrel from her, she then told me to go and see her at least find her something.
still the JJC me, i called her then started telling her how am sorry for what happened and i have no money right now with me, but i had i gold ring on my finger, i then asked her to take it as a collateral, small thing that babe for slap the stupidity out of my eye, that was when she became angry and poured out her mind to me with all she said, she the asked me to get lost, and also called me a Ju Boi, this happened when i was in SS1, when i got to the university and became a badoo with women, understanding all that it takes to be surji boi, i can say i will get every girl i want. so today i was just reflecting on my life earlier before i became these badoo. this encounter poped into my brain, i smiled and decided to share it with you guys, every thing has a beginning.
Romance / Re: Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships by 9jagist(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
relationship is a different ball game entirely and understood by different ways from different people.
Family / Re: Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! by 9jagist(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
i need not read your reason, you are a slowpoke for saying that,
Car Talk / Re: Innoson To Roll Out N1.5m Cars by 9jagist(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2014
good initiative
Politics / Re: EFCC Abandons Fani-Kayode Money Laundering Case by 9jagist(m): 7:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
what do you expect
Business / Re: Punter Backed Germany To Beat Brazil 7-1, Wins $46,000 [pix] by 9jagist(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is owesome
Sports / Re: Brazil Vs Germany Funny Pictures by 9jagist(m): 6:43am On Jul 09, 2014
Germany this goal you people are sharing, chai there is God OOH
Sports / Re: Nigeria Team Wins Handball World Championship by 9jagist(m): 6:20am On Jul 09, 2014
why cant we win worldcup, the rest trophies we are tire of winning haba
Family / Re: A Must Read:married Or Not, You Should Read This by 9jagist(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
True love is actually a good thing
Romance / Re: Help!! How Do I Overcome Cheating by 9jagist(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2014
sexylogan:
You will outgrow this in time. Ten years ago, I would have never pictured myself looking forward to marrying someone special and
"forsaking all others"...
Thanks for the encouragement, the reason why them got to that number was by co-incidence, i have asked all out before, them refuse and they form for me, later my level change and them begin pass me green light when i have already gotten one, but becos when i asked them out then i love them truly so i couldn't help but not letting them know each other. some decision are hard to make ooh
Webmasters / Complete List And Short Discription Of Nigerian Websites And Blog by 9jagist(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2014
This thread is open to conduct census of all Nigerian website and Blog Active on the Internet Today.
You are expected to list your Website/Blog and a Little description of your blog/website so that we all can know what it is all about and help create a directory.
i will begin by Kick Starting with mine( www.9jagist.com) A website that covers discussions on New,Entertainment,Politics,Music,Videos and how to make money.
so keep the ball rolling.
Politics / Re: JB Reconstructing Lagos-ibadan Expressway (pictures) by 9jagist(m): 3:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Julius Berger The Monopolist of Nigerian Construction, Kudo for job weldone

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Does President Goodluck Jonathan Like Black Clothes - Suspicious by 9jagist(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2014
so all of you think you can tackle me ba
Romance / Re: Help!! How Do I Overcome Cheating by 9jagist(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
get castrated. That should solve your problem

Bros u wicked ooh, so how would i then solve my conji problem when it comes?
Sports / Re: Cortana Accurately Predicting World Cup 2014 Winners by 9jagist(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
this world cup don tire me ever since Nigeria lost out, anybody that won to win shuld go ahead **Mtchew**

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.