Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,703 members, 7,882,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

9jalatestnews's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jalatestnews's Profile / 9jalatestnews's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Akporo Welcome Baby Girl To His Family by 9jalatestnews(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2016
The Comedian who is married to Mary Josephine Abraham took to his Instagram page to Welcome to Welcome baby girl to their family

He Wrote:

You are welcome to my world the princess of RORO KINGDOM, thank you for bringing JOY to our world. Now u can call me papa somebody.

More at: http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/08/comedian-akporo-welcome-princess-of.html

Celebrities / Chris Brown Arrested In His Home For Fellony by 9jalatestnews(m): 5:39am On Aug 31, 2016
Home / Entertainment / Chris Brown arrested in His Home for Assaulting A Woman
Chris Brown arrested in His Home for Assaulting A Woman
Ladoja Oluseun 5:13 AM Entertainment

Yesterday it was reported that A white woman called Los Angeles Police reporting that she needed help accusing Chris Brown of pointing Gun at her face.

The Police arrived at the Residence but Chris Brown made them wait for hours before allowing them to Search the building.

Before the Arrest Chris Brown had previously shared a Video on his Instagram Account he recorded inside his home keeping the police waiting outside.

He Said

"I don't care. Y'all gonna stop playing game with me like I'm the villain, like I'm going crazy,When you get the warrant or whatever you need to do, you're going to walk right up in here and you're going to see nothing. You idiots. I am Tired of dealing with you, You are the worst gang in the world and I said It"

More at: http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/08/chris-brown-arrested-in-his-home-for.html

Fashion / PERPMARA ESSENCE Present 1 Month Pro Make UP Training by 9jalatestnews(m): 4:13am On Aug 24, 2016
Don't Be Left Out as PERPMARA ESSENCE Presents “One Month Pro Make-Up Training” to Mark her 5th Anniversary. Starting 10th September, 2016. Time: 11am-3pm daily.

Call in to register and empower yourself On a Budget.

Course Outline:

1. INTRODUCTION TO MAKEUP ARTISTRY

*Tools of the trade
* Product Awareness

2. FACIAL STRUCTURE
*Face shapes

3. SKIN ANALYSIS
*Understanding the Skin types/Shades
*Skin Care

4. UNDERSTANDING COLOURS
*Color Wheel

5. FOUNDATION
*Application/Blending Techniques

6. EYE MAKEUP
*Eye-shadow, Eyeliner, Mascara, Glitter, Eyelash Application
*Eyebrow definition & grooming.

7. HIGH LIGHT/CONTOUR Contouring

8. LIPSTICK/STAIN APPLICATION
* Obre lips,etc.

9. LOOKS
* Natural/Nude look
*Day to day look
*Bridal look
*Engagement look
*Photography look
* Smokey look

10. GELE TYING.

11. ETHICS OF THE TRADE

All Participant will be Certified at the End of the Program

Limited Seats Available - Reserve Your Spot Now!

Call or (Whatsapp) -07064222465

Email: perpmaraessence@gmail.com

NOTE: *Students are to Provide Required Kit*

Sports / Japanese Billionaire Katsuya Takasu Fulfill Promise To Nigeria U-23 Team In Rio by 9jalatestnews(m): 11:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
The Multi Millionaire Dr Katsuya Takasu have finally fulfill his promise to Nigeria U-23 team giving each player, Coach and the team Captain Mikel the promised amount.

More at: ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng

Politics / Lagos State Government To Commence Installation Of 13,000 CCTV Cameras by 9jalatestnews(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2016
Lagos State Government have promise to Install 13,000 CCTV cameras in the State the new development was posted on Akinwunmi Ambode Page.

The Post Read

13,000 CCTV cameras will be installed across the state to boost security surveillance. ‪#‎ItesiwajuEko‬

More at: Ladojaoluseunsblog.com

1 Like

Sports / Warri Wolves F.C Offers Liverpool Striker Mario Ballotelli An Invitation by 9jalatestnews(m): 8:17am On Aug 17, 2016
Warri Wolves F.C have offered an invitation to Liverpool striker , Mario Ballotelli. The club expressed their interest in the Italian International via their official twitter handle

More at http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com/2016/08/warri-wolves-fc-offers-liverpool.html

Health / 7 Simple Tips On How To Increase Your IQ by 9jalatestnews(m): 8:20am On Aug 14, 2016
A lot of people wonder how they could possibly improve their IQ, well i do too, quite a lot of people have heard the word IQ but might not know the meaning, IQ simply means Intelligent Quotient, some have also taken IQ test so as to know their IQ Level.

There are people who have score high in IQ tests and will remain part of history, i wont dwell on that today you can look out for my next post on IQ for that.

I will only give a few hint on how you can improve your IQ, cause there are countless thing you can do to improve your IQ every day, remember we will continue to learn until we die.

Number 1. Make sure you Eat balance diet and Exercise often

Number 2. Remain a student for life by learning interesting skills like maths, history, language, music etc also try reading a book weekly.

Number 3. You can also Play 3D Video games to improve your spatial reasoning skills.

Number 4. Reading of fictional books make one become wiser and non fictional books to become knowledgeable.

Number 5: Listen to Music and Learn to play at-least one Musical Instrument

More at: http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com/2016/08/7-simple-tips-on-how-to-increase-your-iq.html

Celebrities / Chidinma Looks Heavenly In New Photo by 9jalatestnews(m): 5:35am On Aug 12, 2016
In a new photo shared by the female artist herself on her social media account, one can easily say she looks like a goddess.

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 9 Simple Steps To Win The Heart Of Your Potential Employer by 9jalatestnews(m): 6:10am On Aug 10, 2016
MVLOX:
Very true but op forgot to talk abt what happens b4 u get called for the interview. When drop your CV or application one has to be well dressed, look friendly and very conversational with who ever u are dropping it with. That's like winning pre-season b4 the season starts proper

Thanks I would work on that on the next tips
Sports / Man United Confirm The Signing Of Paul Pogba On A World Record Transfer Fee by 9jalatestnews(m): 2:59am On Aug 09, 2016
According to an Announcement on Manutd.com, Man United have completed the signing of Paul Pogba on a Five Year Contract.

More at: http://ladojaoluseunsblog..ae/2016/08/man-united-confirm-signing-of-paul.html

Jobs/Vacancies / 9 Simple Steps To Win The Heart Of Your Potential Employer by 9jalatestnews(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Are you seeking for a Job, How prepared are you for your next Job Interview, remember it is your one time opportunity to prove yourself to that potential employer that you are the best they can get for that open position.

1. You need to do after you must have receive your interview invitation via text, e-mail or letter is to Research on the company, like the objectives of the company and what they stand for, their ongoing projects, their number of employees, and also what is required of you in that open position. Some of these information you will find on their website and social media page. You can also ask some of their worker if you know one.

2. Generate a list of questions that may be asked by the interviewer and practice your responses, after you are through with researching the company and the open position. Ask yourself on what will be my role, responsibility and expectations as an employee, what are the culture of the Organization.

3. Make sure you make copies of all important documents like your CV and other relevant documents like Certificates, Cover letter etc in advance. Also make available what you have been told to bring to the venue which could be Biro, Pencil or Calculator but it should be as indicated in the invitation received.

4. Note what you wear to the interview, when dressing up for the interview put on official wears like for Men put on suit if you don't have one, wear shirt and trouser but with perfect colour combination, and same goes for the ladies but with Skirt or Trouser depending on your belief and the one you are comfortable with and don't forget to Pray.

5. Make sure you eat something. Candidates sometimes make the mistake of not eating before going for interviews this make them sometimes, suffer lack of attentiveness although in some cases you may decide you want to fast.

6. Getting to the venue early makes you professional and reliable if you eventually land the Job, so get to the interview venue at least 30 minutes before the interview begins. while waiting ask yourself the prepared questions and answer them to yourself.

7. When doing your interview be audible and answer question with confidence at the same time avoid being over confident, avoid answers like sure and don't make mistake of using slang. Don't assume you know it all. Make sure your answers are short, simple and honest.

8. After the conclusion of the interview, shake hands with the interviewer(s) and thank them for their time. They should tell you when they will contact you.

9. Do follow up, quite a number of Candidate make mistake of not doing follow up and they complain they haven't land their dream Job yet, after two day or a week that is if you were not told when they will contact you go back to the venue and ask questions.

Lastly don't forget to pray before and after the interview and also have faith the position is yours already.

http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/08/9-simple-steps-to-win-heart-of-your.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Photo Of Sen. Ben Bruce And His Parent During Their Visit To Hawaii In Year 1974 by 9jalatestnews(m): 11:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
The Founder of Silverbird and also one of the Nigeria Senators aka Mr. Common Sense share 18 Year old Photos of himself with his Parent in 1974 during their visit to Hawaii in United.

http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com/2016/08/senator-ben-bruce-shares-18-years.html

Career / Bloggers Settle 8 Month Business Rift In Friendly Manner by 9jalatestnews(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2016
Around NOVEMBER Last year pro blogger Francis Vincent Donvin organize a kind of contest promising that the winner would be given N50,000 grants.

After some weeks the winner were announced which were Debwoy Somto and Adedeji Ismail Babz as they were able to come up with a solid business plan cause that was what the contest was based on.

Everyone taught the promise has been fulfilled, but at around 9PM yesterday Debwoy Somto who felt Don Vin as the pro blogger is called had promised what he could not fulfill went public on the situation of the payment.

He Wrote:

Like seriously i'm not posting this to spoil anyone's reputation buh to just pass a message to everyone out there, "DONT EVER PROMISE WHAT YOU CANT KEEP TO" Francis Vincent Donvin promised to help two people with 50k grant if they give in details wah they would use the money for, lol i was so excited and happily gave out my business plan which he found very interesting and promised i and Adedeji Ismail Babz (who were the winners) 50k grant since last year NOVEMBER and till date my guy nefer pay the mula into my account, he kept promising and posting me till now. loads of people even asked me if this guy has remit his pledge and ah said yes jst to cover him up, bros Francis Vincent Donvin that 50k will surely be used for the same purpose if u send it ah swear, No vex o buh believe i would not have come out public if u dint change your number and stopped replying my fb msgs. thanks looking forward to your reply.

After some while Don Vin also posted:

I Paid My N50,000 Promise to Debwoy Somto.
People had been asking me what happened and all I know was that I did business in November after promising him and Adedeji Ismail Babz a sum of N50,000 each for their business but since then my business crashed and I entered N3.2 million.

It's alright though.. I have sent him the money tonight despite the fact he tried to dent me with his post.. And Babz should contact me tomorrow for his own N50,000 as promised.
More goodies like this coming up soon.. Hope you haters and those running their dirty mouth will still have something to say..

http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/08/bloggers-settle-8-month-business-rift.html

Education / JAMB Withdraw 2016 Admission List Earlier Sent To Tertiary Institutions by 9jalatestnews(m): 3:22am On Aug 01, 2016
In a statement disclosed by The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Spokesperson, Fabain Benjamin it has been made clear that JAMB has withdrawn the 2016 admission list it forwarded to different Nigerian Universities.

He also said Students should not panic as its part of the 2016 admission exercise

The Statement Reads

“This is to ensure that the University Senate perform its statutory responsibility of conducting the selection of candidates and refer it to JAMB for confirmation in line with the admission criteria of merit, catchment and educationally disadvantaged states as directed by the Hon Minister of Education at the policy committee meeting,”

The earlier list was sent to help fast track the process of admission so as to allow other tiers of institutions also conduct their admission. Candidates should not panic because this is part of the process of the 2016 admission exercise. JAMB regrets any inconvenience this decision would have caused the tertiary institutions. The board regrets any inconvenience it’s proactive step would have caused the tertiary institutions.”

http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/08/jamb-withdraw-2016-admission-list.html

Education / JAMB Withdraw 2016 Admission List Earlier Sent To Tertiary Institutions by 9jalatestnews(m): 3:15am On Aug 01, 2016
In a statement disclosed by The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Spokesperson, Fabain Benjamin it has been made clear that JAMB has withdrawn the 2016 admission list it forwarded to different Nigerian Universities.

He also said Students should not panic as its part of the 2016 admission exercise

The Statement Reads

“This is to ensure that the University Senate perform its statutory responsibility of conducting the selection of candidates and refer it to JAMB for confirmation in line with the admission criteria of merit, catchment and educationally disadvantaged states as directed by the Hon Minister of Education at the policy committee meeting,”

The earlier list was sent to help fast track the process of admission so as to allow other tiers of institutions also conduct their admission. Candidates should not panic because this is part of the process of the 2016 admission exercise. JAMB regrets any inconvenience this decision would have caused the tertiary institutions. The board regrets any inconvenience it’s proactive step would have caused the tertiary institutions.”

Events / Lagos State East, West & Central BSF Celebrate Refreshing 2016 & 30th Anniversar by 9jalatestnews(m): 2:32am On Aug 01, 2016
It's that time of the year again for the Baptist Student Fellowship cause its Refreshing 2016, the 30th Edition tagged 'Fresh Fire'

This year Refreshing will be coming with a new dimension of style as it clock 30 years. Also for the first time in the history of refreshing a Radio Station will be launched and its called Refreshing Spring FM.

This year refreshing will be hosting a lot like Prayer, Worship, Quiz competition, Comedy and lot more.

Refreshing is been organized by the 3 Baptists conference Lagos East, West and Central

The venue remains Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos and the program starts 9th of August till 14th, 2016.

http://ladojaoluseunsblog..com.ng/2016/07/bsf-of-lagos-state-east-west-and.html

Family / Kim Kardashian To Donate 1,000 Pairs Of Shoes To Charity by 9jalatestnews(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Kim Kardashian took to her Twitter account to announce that she is going to donate 1,000 pairs of shoes to a young girl she had seen on television while feeding her newborn son, Saint. According her tweet the unnamed girl had been trying to collect 1,000 pairs of shoes for a charity called Soles4Souls

http://www.9jalatestnewz.com/2015/12/kim-kardashian-to-donate-1000-pair-of.html

Music/Radio / Korede Sax (10 Years Saxophonist) Unveil Debut Album by 9jalatestnews(m): 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015

Celebrities / Meet The World Sexies Dwarf On Social Media by 9jalatestnews(m): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2015
Karina Lemos, the Brazilian model is a rising star with more than 88,000 followers on Instagram as at today, she has become a Celeb both in Brazil and worldwide with the help of her beauty and stature

http://www.9jalatestnewz.com/2015/11/meet-most-beautiful-attractive-dwarf-in.html
Crime / Gov. Ambode Commission Helicopters, Gun Boats, Armoured Personel Carriers by 9jalatestnews(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2015

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.