Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,948 members, 7,922,341 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:25 AM

9jalawa's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jalawa's Profile / 9jalawa's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Cameroonians Declares ''the Best Nigerian Is A Dead Nigerian'' by 9jalawa: 9:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Serious comments made on a Cameroonian Blog

”Jealousy dude, jealousy like seriously? The best Nigerian is a dead one. Not in this life or life after next will i ever wish to come back as a Nigerian. Yeah yeah bla bla African giants when majority of Nigerians live in abject poverty and live in slums? People can hardly feed themselves all because of corruption. Nigeria is the 6th oil producing nation on earth but yet majority of Nigerians don’t know where 1/100 of that money goes to. Oh come on dude, there are better things to do than rush here to express stupidity and ignorance. What has nigeria that will make me want to become one? Hahaha interesting. You guys are known for 419, drug dealings and all the bad things that I can imagine, why on earth will i want to associate myself with that?
No one compared the size of Cameroons military, wealth, population with that of Nigeria. Let me help make my point better, if your military was any better then how come boko haram has been taking localities day in day out and even have time to video tape Nigerian soldiers running away from them? Why all the noise and propaganda when you all are noise makers and loud mouth tots. Please bring back the missing girls and finish boko haram for good then we shall discuss. Tiny Cameroon has come to your rescue once again but little appreciation cannot come from loud mouth crooks like you guys. My wish is that boko is dealt with, irrespective of who finishes them.
Fyi, our president being there for life or whatever you put it is not any different from the numerous presidents that nigeria has gotten but still standing In the same spot and not progressing.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

”Hello guys,am neither a Nigerian nor Cameroonian,but basing on facts Cameroon has a better trained and organised army than Nigeria,even Chadian army are better trained than Nigerians,
Nigerian soldiers physically look very frustrated main while Cameroonian soldiers are clean and well taken care of,
Curruption has eaten Nigeria right to the bones,what a shame,first in history to hear that a whole school has been kidnapped.
Nigeria is a big disgrace to Africa,Nigerian army is over 85000 foot soldiers but still yet unable to fight Boko Haram which is about 800 untrained fighters,shame and shame again, Africa is proud of what Cameroon is doing.
I even heard that over 700 Nigerian soldiers escape to Cameroon and the Cameroon government protected them,feeding with garry and giving medical support.
Nigeria is spending 4.5 billion dollars every year as militry budget but still yet their soldiers complain of lack of equipments and poorly paid. Nigerians are treated as outcasts in South Africa due to their behaviour,you can check all this infos on internet.
The highest number of African prostitutes in milan Italy are Nigerians,in short every where in Europe Africa has a bad name because of Nigerians. I prefare cameroon than Nigeria, cameroon is stable and police working hard to protect its citezens whereas Nigeria is a real jungle.
The first day i visited Nigeria i feld very sorry for the citizens on this country where common electricity is a luxury for those who can affort a small yamaha generator porpularly know as “i pass my neighbour”
Nigeria is also one of the countries in the world with a record of zero tourists every year.
Cameroon is today doing its all to fight a battle that is not his,instead of being grateful this Okrika people still have the ordasity to mock at them.
Even the US intelligents that were sent to help Nigeria fight Boko Haram are so dissapointed at the level of un professionalism displayed by the Nigerian soldiers.
Am calling on all Africans to pray for Nigeria.”
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

” Please tell these ungrateful Nigerians who think they know more than everyone. Loud mouth individuals who have nothing to show for but won’t hesitate to talk trash and boost with nothing to show for. Many of them are requesting Cameroon nationality and don’t want to return home to Nigeria. I know many in Cameroon who don’t want to be associated or called Nigerians. Shameless in grates coming here to run their mouths. African giants indeed.”

”Nigerians never cease to amaze me, they have nothing but yet will run their 419 mouths like a market dog searching for food. You all should advice your government to retake land ceased by boko haram and help rescue the girls who have been gone for over 5 months now. Egg headed fellows called Nigerians. The best Nigerian is a dead one.”

http://www.cameroononline.org/cameroon-military-kill-abubakar-shekau-boko-haram-leader/

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.