Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,906 members, 7,966,362 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:18 PM

9jasam's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jasam's Profile / 9jasam's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 9jasam: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
TheGrandChemist:

And if not for the fact that some silly peeps were sharing the questions around one wouldn't have easily figured out the source of their questions. And someone will come here to say 'if the job is for you, it's for you.'
Take it or leave it, those who wrote on the first and second day stand a higher risk of losing out in this race already; some peeps already have answers to these questions because they've got the source of these questions.

It's just so unfortunate.

u r right. d test takers on d first day pointed d direction.
but whoever wrote yesterday will tell u dat our questions were different from those of Monday and Tuesday.

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 9jasam: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
menwongo:

Guy no de follow some people here. Most of people claiming to finish in 10 seconds didn't attempt sections A, B, C, D and E's questions.
While some people just check any option without reading the question well.
No matter how brilliant or fast one is, the exam needs 30 to 40 minutes!

I disagree with u on dis. I finished before time and dats because I was familiar with d questions and answers. all d questions were taken from gmat past questions. infact I know d year, d exact answers, and d typo errors and the correct questions in mine. wrote yesterday.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by 9jasam: 10:32am On Jun 21, 2016
For those dat avnt received email for online test.... Msgs are sent in alphabetical order... Emails starting with 'a' to 'r' av received. 'S' to 'z' will receive later.
Career / Re: Logistics Or Supply Chain Management by 9jasam: 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
victorVIC1:

Thanks for the materials sir...God bless!

@olaniranolaleye, @victorVIC1, I really appreciate your assistance. Many thanks for d materials, God Bless!
Career / Re: Logistics Or Supply Chain Management by 9jasam: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
victorVIC1:
@ 9jasam I have responded to your pm...awaiting your response
Message replied
Career / Re: Logistics Or Supply Chain Management by 9jasam: 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
victorVIC1:
I heard early bird registration for May, 2016 will be commencing soon.Would really like to know if registration for May and July Diet are done together.
@victorvic1, I sent u a PM as per d cips study packs from @olaniranolaleye. Thanks for ur prompt response. Email: 9jasam@gmail.com
Career / Re: Logistics Or Supply Chain Management by 9jasam: 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
boghetto:

Pls can you give me a rough estimate of how much you spent for the advance certificate?
@boghetto, I am starting from level 4.
Career / Re: Logistics Or Supply Chain Management by 9jasam: 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
Olaniranolaleye:

Hello 9jasam,
Sorry, i only saw ur mail recently.
i have got level 4 and 5 materials.
you can copy them.
But you have to copy somewhere close to my house as I wont be able to be assured you'll return them if u go with them.

@olaniranolaye, thanx for ur response cos it comes at d right time! Will b glad if you can be more specific on where and how I can contact you for making the copies tru my email: 9jasam@gmail.com
Career / Re: Logistics Or Supply Chain Management by 9jasam: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Wat a nice thread! Kudos to everyone Dat av kept d conversation going. As a new cips member preparing for level 4 diploma exam next year may, I would like to know if anyone can help with used cips profex study pack. I will like to know ur price and how I can get it. Thanks for ur prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.