Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,878 members, 7,942,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

9jazeal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jazeal's Profile / 9jazeal's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Agriculture / Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by 9jazeal(m): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2016
Hello all please I vaccinate with gumboro vaccine 500 dose my birds last week Friday broilers and cockerels couple of days less than a month that all appear healthy but since yesterday I notice that some of the cockerels been reluctant to move or eat when pushed by others they jus lie down there comfortably while being stepped on by others yesterday evening a total of 5 died this morning another 6 died just left the farm now after disposing 4 dead cockerels and I picked about 9 out of the flock that's doing the same thing just general weakness is d only sign I can see their poop looks OK and d ones that's not weak are VERY active the broilers however are all OK please help any suggestion will be appreciated thank you.
Agriculture / Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by 9jazeal(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2015
Eggcelent:
Ayostically. Yes, the Concentrate contains other ingredients excluding maize & wheat offal. Yes, the results are the same. Just be sure you get quality maize. jamp. I buy my maize from Farm Support Services outlet (it's a subsidiary/partner of AnimalCare Konsult) & with 100kg at #6800 here,, transportation expenses may make getting it from here ill-advised. And as noted by Ayostically, enjoy the discounted price of finished feeds while it lasts. 9jazeal. Please, don't feed your pullets with Starter Mash beyond the 9th week. Doing so is deliberate financial sabotage against your business. Meanwhile, what precisely do you mean by Zartech DOCs being fragile? DOCs are meant to be fragile. Anyway, OTHER reputable hatchery in Nigeria INCLUDE CHI, Obasanjo, Amo Bygn & Farm Support.
thanks dully noted..... I mean zartech pullets doc didn't do well when I got them and according to my agent they are d best out of the few hatcheries that are into doc pullets he said most hatcheries are into just Cockrell and broiler alone hence the reason for my question
Agriculture / Re: Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog) by 9jazeal(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Please which hatchery has the best specie of layer's(pullets) have tried zartech they seem to be very fragile.... Plus do I get this feeding schedule for layers correctly...... Day 1 till 20th week starter feed then 20th week upward layers mash?? They are yet to start laying though. Thanks
Nairaland / General / Re: Why Is Nigeria Still One? Crazy! by 9jazeal(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2011
every time they fight they don't kill northners like them but southners this tym its poor corpers serving their father land, I support the motion that 9ja break up so their wont be so much blood waste.
Technology Market / Re: Cheap Laptop by 9jazeal(m): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2011
what model and its config,
Business / Re: I Propose for Fraudsters To Be Killed by 9jazeal(m): 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2010
i support you jawe, lol.
Business / Re: I Have No Knowledge But Believe I Can Make Legal Money On Internet Can You Help! by 9jazeal(m): 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2010
just click on my signature link to learn how to make real money online without investing a dime, just some few mins of your time is all you need,

1 Like

Business / Re: #59b Was Mistakenly Deposited Into His Bank Account by 9jazeal(m): 6:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
seriously i think the guy did the right thing being honest and returning the money cos its not his.
Business / Re: Pls Can Somebody Help With Making Money Online. by 9jazeal(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2010
trust me making money online is real, u just have to be focused and never expect immediate result, you got to endure and keep to a single plan at a time, cause the mistake most people do online is going for the next BIG thing online, having a plan really helps, for more visit my blog.
Business / Re: I Want To Go In To Blogging.is It Worth It by 9jazeal(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2010
very educative,
Business / Re: N100 Monthly Atm Fee? by 9jazeal(m): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2010
yours is better, imagine oceanic deduct almost #900 in my account within a mnth without making use of any of their services within that month, this banks and there ways, only GOD will save us all.
Business / Re: Is Money Everything? by 9jazeal(m): 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2010
definitely not but the rate at which people search for it now, its alarming, money don turn to GOD for sooo many people.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.