Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,357 members, 7,967,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

9jii's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jii's Profile / 9jii's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigerians โ€˜Attackโ€™ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by 9jii(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05
LagosPrince:

Joker ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿƒ
Politics / Re: Nigerians โ€˜Attackโ€™ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by 9jii(m): 11:11am On Aug 05
LagosPrince:

Yes, you will always be with bulablu bulaba ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Insha Allah
Tinubu ll make Nigeria great again
Politics / Re: Nigerians โ€˜Attackโ€™ Sowore For Insisting Hunger Protests Continue Monday by 9jii(m): 11:03am On Aug 05
LagosPrince:
Which Nigerians

Just say tinubu supporters and they are majorly from south west . The north are no longer with tinubu, they no longer hide it .
We ll never ever be with Obi
Business / Re: USA, Spain, France, South Korea, Singapore, Others To Import From Dangote Refine by 9jii(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03
Nonybb:
Dangote is a habitual evil monopolist. He touched cement, it went out of the reach of the poor; sugar the same. He can't face fair market place economy or he leverage on his government connection to grandstand and protest. This same Dangote think crude oil is cement and sugar. He didn't know that crude oil has been deregulated; nothing like a regulated market because he is itching that all marketers focus on his refinery;
and when the refined products comes out, he determines the price for all Nigerians for a refinery which is not even completely commissioned. This is the same dangote that connived with Buhari's government to commission an uncompleted refinery. Then it was commissioned again. Nigeria is a crime scene
Obi's people
Sports / Re: Italian Boxer, Carini Apologises To Khelif by 9jii(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03
princepeter566:
There's something I don't understand,why Nigeria is 63 but Nigeria president is 95 years old
How dumb person can be to asked this kind question?
Politics / Re: AfDB Okays $500 Million fresh Loan For Nigeria by 9jii(m): 10:48am On Aug 02
Unclebright20:
Can these people stop lending money to Nigeria...
Will you stop shouting you are hungry. It's absurd for a well able body to be crying and calling government to give him good. Youthless indeed.
Politics / Re: BREAKING NEWS: Tension As 6 Protesters Reportedly Shot Dead In Suleja(Video) by 9jii(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01
Congratulations to their family
Politics / Re: Tinubu Not The Problem, Northerners Born Children They Can't Carter For-Fayose by 9jii(m): 11:37am On Jul 30
AcuraZDX:
Northerners, hope you heard what this man, Ayodele Fayose, said about you guys?
We heard very well and he's right, don't you believe him?
Business / Re: You Cannot Dictate Price Of Fuel, Bend Existing Rules โ€“ Arewa Youths To Dangote by 9jii(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29
Zwooks:

Your education is a waste. Show us a single country in the world where a single individual is responsible for the petrol, automobile fuel and the likes the entire country uses. Olodo
You should start counting the useless people of that country with your self... he's the only one with ball u should say.
Business / Re: Dangote Refinery Begins Reselling Of Imported Crude Oil Amid Domestic Crisis by 9jii(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27
LagosPrince:
Tinubu wants to spoil dangote business and this is a big slap to all hard working northerners
Obi's people want us northerners to believe this, but we know Obi, ll do worse than this. Jagaban continue
Education / Re: Yusuf Gagdi Gifts Daughter SUV For Graduating From Secondary School by 9jii(m): 9:00am On Jul 22
Sonnobax15:
grin
I swear, this protest must hold grin

I swear na poor people go die and collect wotowto.
Politics / Re: Aliko Dangote Offers To Sell Oil Refinery To FG-Owned NNPC by 9jii(m): 8:51am On Jul 22
princepeter566:
Dangote want to collect food from nnpc mouth.
Nnpc is fighting back.
All I see is corruption fighting corruption.
All are fighting for their pockets.
But dangote should remember. Buhari is no longer on seat.
When military take over, all our these assets will be returned back.
Cement factories, nepa and d rest will be returned back
Sadistic Obidient mind
Politics / Re: It Will Be Interesting To See How The Protest Plays Out In The North by 9jii(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18
gidgiddy:

Anything is possible
Is inevitable
Politics / Re: It Will Be Interesting To See How The Protest Plays Out In The North by 9jii(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18
gidgiddy:
Last time there was a national protest, ENDSARS protest, there was hardly any reaction from the North. Back then, a Northerner was President

With another national protest looming against the regime of Tinubu, it will interesting to see the reaction of the North now that a Southerner is President

The boys in kano a itching to enter Sabon Gari for loot
Agriculture / Re: Farmers, How Are You Selling Your Maize? by 9jii(m): 6:17am On Jul 12
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Exactly.

There's the direct cost of transportation - fueling costs and other vehicle related costs. And there's the other costs - official and unofficial taxes, levies, duties, extortion by police, extortion by NURTW, extortion by local government workers etc. undecided Those in the latter group - the group of government and government approved parasites who litter our roads, parks and garages are the biggest tax on productivity in this country. undecided

A real pity that those who make policy in this country consider it beneath them to get in a farm vehicle with farmers/traders and monitor the movement of farm produce from farm to market in real time, real world conditions. When one follows the movement of goods by road in this country, one will understand first hand why stuff is expensive. It makes absolutely no sense for farmers margins to be squeezed to almost zero while leeches in NURTW, police, army and local government councils feed fat on their sweat. No country can make progress this way.
Believe me it's the wickedness of the common junior officers on the road. The big ogas no get hand for that one.
Agriculture / Re: Farmers, How Are You Selling Your Maize? by 9jii(m): 6:12am On Jul 12
Ayemileto:
I'm a first time maize farmer, and my maize farm is finally ready for Harvesting. Someone brought in some market women to harvest and buy today.

The rate at which this women purchased is so ridiculous that if I continue selling like this, I won't make what I spent on the project back, not to talk of profit.

It was actually painful because I didn't discuss price with them before they started harvesting, as I assumed the person who brought them already did the discussion, only for this women to come up with a ridiculous rate after harvesting. They claim there's now excess maize in the market.

Another buyer someone called for me offer even worse prices.

It appears they have a maize seller association, where they fix their buying prices.

I'm currently considering harvesting and taking to the market myself, because I'm sure I should be able to sell at X2 of their buying prices (their buying prices is currently between 40 - 55 Naira per Maize on Average, and I think I should be able to sell at 100 - 120 Naira per Maize at the market)

I can't leave the maize to dry because of the rate of rainfall we're currently experiencing.

Any Clue from experienced farmers?
it would have been your best option.
But if you could send it north maybe the price ll be higher b4 their harvest started. Check the cost of transport
Business / Re: All Mutilated And Rejected Naira Notes In The South Are Accepted in The North by 9jii(m): 2:51pm On Jul 05
tooth4tooth:
It is no more a news that the northerners are more patriotic than the Southerners.

That was how I embarrassed myself on my first visit to the north. I bought suya the guys gave me mutilated note as change. The money ehn be like wetin trailer jam. As I tried to return the money back to him that this money dem nor go take am.

The Aboki just looked at me with surprise and ask me, who? Dem gwa take am anywhere. Everybody just dey look me. Na so I take expose myself say I be JJC for north that year.
At least you didn't take in bad faith as many here ll hv done.

1 Like

Business / Re: Dangote: I Have Paid $2.4 Billion Of $5.5 Billion Borrowed To Build Refinery.... by 9jii(m): 10:42am On Jun 13
madridguy:
I am sure there is more to this....The refinery contributed to our suffering today as a nation. I still don't understand how an individual will got so much forex with that ridiculous exchange rate.

Dangote don hold Nigeria for blokos.
Business / Re: Dangote: I Have Paid $2.4 Billion Of $5.5 Billion Borrowed To Build Refinery.... by 9jii(m): 10:41am On Jun 13
Ezeama400:
He's stylishly telling those hoping for the price of his fuel to crash to brace up..
Dangote is telling you that he has a debt to pay..

If he could deal ruthlessly with Nigerians on his cement price and got away with it, how much more fuel......

Those hoping to buy fuel and cheaper rate have entered one chance
Obi people. Hatred

2 Likes 1 Share

Business / Re: Dangote Eyes $30 Billion In Total Revenue From His Businesses By End Of 2024 by 9jii(m): 9:25am On Jun 04
englishmart:
I've seen Dangote twice. That nearly-short guy is very stingy and exploitative
Don't reason like begger

5 Likes

Culture / Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by 9jii(m): 11:25am On May 25
immortalcrown:
Only a radical makes baseless claims. How are the topic and my comment about Obi?
Are you not Obi's people?
Culture / Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by 9jii(m): 11:06am On May 25
immortalcrown:
Remain stupid until you prove that this post and or my comment is about Obi.
Typical Obi people radical.
Culture / Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by 9jii(m): 10:44am On May 25
immortalcrown:
You want to divert attention to Obi because you can't defend your stupidity within the context of this post.
Are u not his people ?

3 Likes

Culture / Re: Deposed Emir Of Kano, Bayero, Moves Into Nassarawa Palace With Soldiers (Video) by 9jii(m): 10:40am On May 25
immortalcrown:
I don't know who is right and who is wrong in the battle. But I am sure that selfishness, greed and ego are the cause of the battle.

If such a thing happens in the Igbo land, the narrative will be that Igbo people hate one another. Bigots will say that the Igbo should not lead Nigeria since the Igbo peopl cannot lead themselves.

If it happens among pastors or Bishops, the narrative will be that Christianity is a white man's weapon to destroy Africa. Religious bigots will say that Christianity is a scam.
Obis people! Kai wetin bring una for this matter. Can't you mind your own biz.

5 Likes

Business / Re: What Do You Think Should Be Done To Appreciate Naira ? by 9jii(m): 2:48pm On May 09
gnss:
I don't do Politics of Tribe ,Hatred ,Hypocrisy .

Yesterday I was having a discussion with an Elderly Man an APC Party Man who is a Staunch Supporter of Tinubu about the Economy Situations .

He Said ,Kama Ton Arawaje ,Ilu Osunwon Rara ooo.

Meaning ,Without Deceiving ourselves the Things in the Country is not Okay at all.

He is a Yoruba Man ,I am too .

I do not Belongs to the Class of People that Believes even if The President Policies is not Working Good Results then I must Keep Talking like a Zombie ,

Let's face the Reality .

Things are Getting More Worse .

If you say ,You are Okay ,Several Millions are Sufferings ..Go to the Streets and see .

Now Objectively ..

Concerning the Dollars ,Finance ,P2P , Crypto Etc have been Blammed ,Yet Dollars Keep Rising .

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT ,CBN GOVERNOR SHOULD DO PRACTICALLY TO STRENGTHEN THE NAIRA ?

We should produce what is taking our forex the most e.g Food and fuels.
Business / Re: Fuel Attendants Insist Customers Buy Meatpie First Before They Sell Fuel (vid) by 9jii(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29
Namaster:
The heart of the average Nigerian is full of UNDISTILLED evil. It brims with evil so PURE the devil is envious.

Imagine the wickedness. Customers are already buying the petrol at an INFLATED price YET the wicked attendants want them to buy USELESS meatpies. Further investigation will probably reveal that the price of the meatpies bave been JACKED UP too.

Yet the attendants will return home and bitch about corrupt politicians.

Fact is the average Nigerian is MORE corrupt and wicked than the average Nigerian politician. Only difference is in scale and scrutiny.

NEVER put yourself in a position where you are desperate for something from a Nigerian. It's a TERRIBLE position to be in.
Wallahi na true you talk here
Crime / Re: Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured by 9jii(m): 10:37am On Apr 29
AqualinaXYZ:

Na there you go know say Igbos mouth Big pass Fulanis
I help fixed your nonsense talk.

6 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: How Would You Fix Nigeria by 9jii(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27
Bongadu:
How would you fix nigeria if you had the power

For me nuke everything in Nigeria both born and unborn

If you start with your family surely all yo immediate problems will be over grin
Education / Re: Charterhouse: Why We Charge โ‚ฆ42M Fees For Primary School Pupils โ€” Lagos School by 9jii(m): 11:32am On Apr 22
Ekaette1621990:
And poor kids like Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan and Buhari and Tinubu will come and rule them as president of Nigeria.

Stupidity at it's peak.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All these presidents, polรญticians and regulators are doing the Biddings of these cooperate billionaires.
These kind of schools are where they forge cooperate billionaires. No more

1 Like

Politics / Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality โ€“ Sanusi by 9jii(m): 9:27am On Apr 08
Prenonjebose:

Truly Emeritus. The explanation the man gave regarding his statement didn't interest many, but they are fixated on the less important issue. Greed through financial corruption and embezzlement is responsible for where the country is right now. This affects millions of Nigerians across regions. Many have committed suicide because of economic hardship, others have left the country leading to brain drain as a result of systemic failures of various governments at state and national level. That is the point the man is raising.
Greed and wickedness causes poverty and poverty leads many into all these things we like prown at as the worst.
Politics / Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality โ€“ Sanusi by 9jii(m): 9:24am On Apr 08
BABAawoo47:
Na only you get sense, So many low IQ ppl... Homosexuality can't affect you, it's personal. But embezzlement is what brought us here. It has capacity to render millions miserable. Homo can't even affect your next door neighbor
Poverty leads many children of less privileged in to Homosexuality and Ashawo...
Politics / Re: Greed, Wickedness Greater Sins Than Homosexuality โ€“ Sanusi by 9jii(m): 9:09am On Apr 08
oluwaseyi0:
Nigerian will disagree with you

Bobrisky cloth is a greater threat than their corrupt leaders and tribalism/religious induced hates
And that's our roots of our problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 118 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.