Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,784 members, 7,915,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

9kpo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9kpo's Profile / 9kpo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 9kpo: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
@ Oridiya I think you should send a member of your family as advised.

I am so sorry about your health, I pray God heals and strengthen you.
Travel / Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 9kpo: 2:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
I am a silent follower of this platform. God bless everyone. I thank God for answering my prayers. It has indeed been a long wait. Sometimes it makes you stronger, frustrated and patient. In the end, it all ended in praise.

Applied- March, 2017
Supporting document- April,2017
Received Mail that application not straight forward - 9th June, 2017 and 4th August, 2017
Decision mail- 9th August,2017
Second mail to pick up visa 2 hours later.
To the glory of God visa issued.

This God is just too much, my shame has bin wiped out and replaced with laughter.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by 9kpo: 5:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hello guys, you all are doing a wonderful job here. God bless everyone expectant.

Pls for all those who have collected their passport, pls where did the mail from TLS direct you to collect your passport.

Obiw24 and joygirl, kemory12 please i need answers. Thank You

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.