Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,763 members, 7,930,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:08 AM

9ousky's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9ousky's Profile / 9ousky's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Business / Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 9ousky: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Salesbay:
This is getting serious. Int'l rates now.
Chipper Cash card: #811
Pocket app card: #769.6 + 1$ fee
Chipper Cash is selling dollar 810 to 1 USD
But When you are to convert to naira back it is 698Naira to1 USD. I have lost over 15k
Business / Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by 9ousky: 12:53am On Jul 24, 2022
Ashleyadams:

Hello. Does your phone number match the one you used for your BVN registration?

I think that's where I have an issue with chipper cash.
Yes it match
Business / Re: Alternative To 'barter Virtual Card' By Flutterwave? by 9ousky: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2022
I opened Chipper Cash, got the card, got verified and given account number. I was able to do 150$ payment online yesterday. Thanks for the info on chipper cash

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: Capital Importation Into Nigeria Up By 12.86% To $1,461.49m In Q3 2020 - NBS by 9ousky: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2020
tamdun:
Hnmm, even with high exchange rate people still dey import? Nigerians never learn anything, money still boku for Una pocket
Capital Importation means dollars attracted to the country or imported to the country through Foreign Direct Investment FDi and others

1 Like 1 Share

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 9ousky: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Please who is selling this particular type of case. Needed Urgently for Redmi 9s

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 9ousky: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
genius43:

Shey when I asked you said it is installation meanwhile you haven't even finished downloading. Download Manually with a download manager and install
Boss it has installed successfully..
Thanks so much

1 Like

Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 9ousky: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
genius43:

Be patient it is normal
Am still patient oo.. it has not move from 85% oo. Should I stop the download and start again.. the total download is 629mb, but it stopped at 549 for the past 3 hours
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 9ousky: 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
genius43:

What has been on 85% download ABI installation?
Yes the installation.. I use 9s...
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 9ousky: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
How long does it take to update to MIUI 12... The thing has been on 85% since.. Oga genius43, help ur boy out
Phones / Re: The Xiaomi Thread. by 9ousky: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2020
I just got Redmi note 9s 6GB/128GB... Am new to xiaomi, what and what are the things I need to set to enjoy my machine.. Oga genius and others, help your boy
Phones / Re: Redmi Note 9s Unboxing And In-depth Review - Best Value For Money? (photos) by 9ousky: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
where do we buy ooo
Fashion / Re: Nigerian Couple Wearing Balenciaga Native Attire At Ilorin Mall by 9ousky: 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
YINKS89:
Op palms mall no dey ilorin na kwara mall
You are wrong sir... Palms is company, They specilize in building malls around the country, there is palms mall in lagos, Ibadan, sango, and also in Ilorin and Abuja and so on and wherever palms mall is, their anchor tenants or anchor client follow them eg shoprite, healthplus, medplus etc... So the shoprite in fate Ilorin is actually a tenant of palms mall Ilorin just like other shops in the mall... I can show u pictures for proof because i work there... You can also google palms mall and real about them
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 9ousky: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nikuchi:
Did anyone receive text message in addition to the email for the test invite? I only received email yesterday.
i also only saw the email, i haven't receive the SMS yet
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 9ousky: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Johnshei post=81669467][/quote]yes
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). by 9ousky: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
akpaan:
Please I've been invited for a test with TCN at Abuja, who knows what the test looks like and what questions I should be expecting?
same with me, i have been invited for the test too this coming saturday.. Any other information you will like to share

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by 9ousky: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
I haven't seen any white handkerchief in this picture.. nawa Oo for nairaland.. it has become an Avenue where u can read fake, fabricated and tainted news just because una wan generate traffic..

1 Like

Politics / Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 9ousky: 3:45pm On May 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Cry me a river. Tinubu's e-rat!

Call me e-cow if you like. Have made my point. Ur post lack sense, content, quality and points. Just go over it again and see for yourself. Try and be reasonable with whatever post you want to post on nairaland at least for the sake of people who are learning in one or the other on this platform. Give points to educate please
Politics / Re: 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See? by 9ousky: 9:11am On May 16, 2018
I don't know what this mods are doing again... Someone will just open thread and spew thrash and they will move it to front page... Nairaland is really lacking content nowadays... Tinubu didn't see evil in killings, Tinubu paid K1 to sing for Buhari... I was expecting to see analysis whether support or against.. It's very bad and sad nairaland is turning like this. Nairaland is now becoming unreliable.
Romance / Re: "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves by 9ousky: 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Virginity or No Virginity... My prayer is that God should just Grant me Good wife... I don't care ur virginity status...
Islam for Muslims / Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by 9ousky: 5:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
Raintaker:
Are his lectures always in English?
Yes... His lectures are in English.. You can also download his Ramadan Tafseer From Dawahnigeria.com
Islam for Muslims / Re: Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community by 9ousky: 9:34am On Dec 29, 2017
Ustaz Umar Dada Paiko

Venue- Futminna Central Mosque

Time- 7pm-8pm

On Wednesdays

10 Likes

NYSC / Important Information To 2017 Batch B Stream II PCM by 9ousky: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
This information goes to 2017 Batch B Stream II PCM going to camp by January 16th 2018.

Science/Technology / Re: Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas by 9ousky: 7:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
DjAndroid:
Daft, The motor in the generator is what produces electricity.

The fuel powers the engine.

The engine rotates/spins the motor.

The motor produces electricity.
Haaaa I don die... And you go school ooo.. King of Olodo

3 Likes

NYSC / Re: Can I Still Be Mobilized For 2017B? by 9ousky: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2017
Guy go to your school immediately that is the only solution for now.. If your name is uploaded and there is error in your matric number or name or jamb reg number you will know and correct it from there, and if your name is not uploaded at all you will know the cause and rectify it then wait till next year Batch A..
Music/Radio / Re: VIDEO : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele by 9ousky: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
This girl got it... Real talent and not i must sing by force.. The song was just like Asa and Simi combined together... The video is dope too especial the little girl in hijab and the nature visuals... Good work all together....
Music/Radio / Re: VIDEO : Temmie Ovwasa – Bamidele by 9ousky: 11:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
This girl got it... Real talent and not i must sing by force.. The song was just like Asa and Simi combined together... The video is dope too especial the little girl in hijab and the nature visuals... Good work all together...
NYSC / Re: JOIN 2017 BATCH B PCMs WHATSAPP GROUP by 9ousky: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
08067334566 Do add me too
Islam for Muslims / Re: Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement by 9ousky: 8:20am On May 26, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Shaban is 30 already so u don't need to wait for anybody again and beside nigeria and saudi is just 2 hours diffr
Shabaan is not yet 30. That 2 hours difference means a lot can happen. If Saudi Government is responsible for announcement of Ramadan in Saudi Arabia then I will wait for the responsible body in Nigeria to do the same.

Do read this
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/ramadan-sultan-urges-muslims-watch-new-moon/
Islam for Muslims / Re: Ramadan Fasting; Saudi Arabia Announces Date For Commencement by 9ousky: 7:18am On May 26, 2017
Op, ur headline should be saudi government announces commencement of Ramadan in Saudi Arabia. Saudi and Nigeria are in different time zone and the moon is yet to be sighted in Nigeria and we have the committee responsible for declaring the commencement of Ramadan in Nigeria headed by Amir of Muslims in Nigeria the Sultan of Sokoto. So lets stay tuned and be updated later in the night. Salam Alaykum

20 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: The Real Cause Of UNIOSUN Student Adebisi Rofiat Death (watch Video) by 9ousky: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2017
That IFA is notorious for ritual killings but He always escape Justice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.