Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? (94306 Views)

Linda Ikeji Mansion, Another Hard Time For Pro Bloggers In Nigeria / Money Is Really Good. Could This Be DANGOTE'S Mansion / Abramovich Wins Biggest Private Court Case In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by nkiru2012: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2012
http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/in-the-nigerian-savannah-two-tel-aviv-architects-erect-a-palace-fit-for-kings.premium-1.458942

I was reading my daily subscription in the Israeli newspaper of Haaretz and I came across an article posted by the architects and planners of this multi billion naira house....one of the largest private residences in Nigeria..if not the largest in Nigeria. The article mentioned that the palace is at issele uku of aniocha north LGA of delta state. The owner is an indigene of Issele Uku. The house is a beauty and beats hands down Babangida's residence.

The main reason of posting it here is to appreciate GOD's favour in the life of the owner. A hard working an intelligent nigerian entrepreneur!

Have a nice Sunday

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by vulpeslopez(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2012
Nice crib but u can't compare IBB minna mansion with this.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by MrGlobe(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
Nice crib. Different than ugly architectural designs and layout of Nigerian buildings.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by andico34: 12:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
from what I read at haaretz..this house has an indoor swimming pool for security purposes. the pictures are there.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by DANILSA(m): 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2012
Am tripped by the architectural design, the environment looks so natural and wonderful. Can someone kindly post IBB's Hilltop Mansion and BABA's Ota mansion let's see. Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by mykejones(m): 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
JB built IBB's Hiltop Mansion..know what you compere it with homboi.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by andico34: 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
the interior decor is on the same level with IBB or better. Look at the pictures on haaretz....and it has a basement! Dont let the frontal picture deceive you...it is very massive behind
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by nelllove: 7:05pm On Aug 19, 2012
Where did he get d money from? Rob peter to pay paul.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by klax(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
Craps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Richardid: 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2012
--
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
I want us to be careful about the way we speculate about the owner of the house, since the news article doesn't mention the owner. Any billionaire from Issele Uku of Aniocha North LGA could be the owner of the house. We should investigate carefully before making claims.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by ifihearam: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2012
Seun: I want us to be careful about the way we speculate about the owner of the house, since the news article doesn't mention the owner. Any billionaire from Issele Uku of Aniocha North LGA could be the owner of the house. We should investigate carefully before making claims.

Who is speculating here?we are simply asking for the owner's name and what he does ooo. Btw I still think ibb's mansion is better sha.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by femilowo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 19, 2012
nkiru2012: http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/in-the-nigerian-savannah-two-tel-aviv-architects-erect-a-palace-fit-for-kings.premium-1.458942

I was reading my daily subscription in the Israeli newspaper of Haaretz and I came across an article posted by the architects and planners of this multi billion naira house....one of the largest private residences in Nigeria..if not the largest in Nigeria. The article mentioned that the palace is at issele uku of aniocha north LGA of delta state. The owner is an indigene of Issele Uku. The house is a beauty and beats hands down Babangida's residence.

The main reason of posting it here is to appreciate GOD's favour in the life of the owner. A hard working an intelligent nigerian entrepreneur!

Have a nice Sunday
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Alaafialoro(m): 11:41pm On Aug 19, 2012
^^^^why did you quote all dat without commenting? #rubbish#

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by domiron: 12:50am On Aug 20, 2012
IBB's Mansion is all money no flare, no beauty.Candid opinion.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by stpat1(m): 1:28am On Aug 20, 2012
nkiru2012: http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/in-the-nigerian-savannah-two-tel-aviv-architects-erect-a-palace-fit-for-kings.premium-1.458942

Have a nice Sunday

How do you know he's hard working? do you know his line of business? Do you think any legitimate bizman in Naija who is not into politics can build a Mansion worth Billions? Think my guy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by tpia5: 3:44am On Aug 20, 2012
looks like cgi.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by CrazyMan(m): 5:28am On Aug 20, 2012
Nice crib
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 20, 2012
See the video of this magnificent house here.

http://vimeo.com/43598306

The owner of this house is Emmanuel Ojei of Nuel Ojei Holdings. He is not a politician. He is a business mogul! It is not Elumelu's as speculated.

I suggest that this should be moved to properties.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by abbey37(m): 8:50am On Aug 20, 2012
omonuan: See the video of this magnificent house here.

http://vimeo.com/43598306

The owner of this house is Emmanuel Ojei of Nuel Ojei Holdings. He is not a politician. He is a business mogul! It is not Elumelu's as speculated.

I suggest that this should be moved to properties.

Ok,This guys has an office behind LASUTH in ikeja

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by tpia5: 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is a computer generated drawing of a house,

Please do not kidnap, attack or harass anybody based on this speculative fiction.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
tpia@:
This is a computer generated drawing of a house,

Please do not kidnap, attack or harass anybody based on this speculative fiction.
Here is the full article and pictures-it is not fictional. Nobody is suggesting that the owner be kidnapped. Besides he has enough security detail to forestall any attempt for mischief.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/newsflash/in-the-nigerian-savannah-two-tel-aviv-architects-erect-a-palace-fit-for-kings.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NigerianVillageSquare+%28Nigerian+Village+Square%29

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by tpia5: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
Like i said, explain why you're passing off a computer generated image, as a real house.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Engineer96(m): 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
Tony Elumelu,former GMD of UBA, is from Issele-Uku so also his brother, a member of the house of rep. Ndudi Elumelu.
It could be there family house or it could be Tony's house.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2012
tpia@:
Like i said, explain why you're passing off a computer generated image, as a real house.

Good question and yet even mention someone as the owner . . .
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Wallie(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Where are the pictures of the actual house? All I've seen are just computer generated images.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by moderatorr: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
poverty infected brain makes people think all big money is stolen money

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by ODB2: 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
is that a real image or cgi?
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by MrWhy1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Engineer96: Tony Elumelu,former GMD of UBA, is from Issele-Uku so also his brother, a member of the house of rep. Ndudi Elumelu.
It could be there family house or it could be Tony's house.

Oh yea, a banker and a politician brother huh.

Now we are getting a clear picture here.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Siga: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
Computer generated or real.....isnt this too much.com? undecided
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by supllus(m): 3:13pm On Aug 20, 2012
this is why everyone in Nigeria is stealing , so that he or she will have enough to be worshiped and praised, Nigerians love money but hate hard works , whats so special about this, has someone asked what and how he has been eliminating poverty even in his family and localities?
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Lamasta(m): 3:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
Chai! Mine is Bigger, Better and Brighter than this Watchout.....
Siga: Computer generated or real.....isnt this too much.com? undecided
Chai! Mine is Bigger, Better and Brighter than this Watchout.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.