Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,851 members, 7,831,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? (94412 Views)

Linda Ikeji Mansion, Another Hard Time For Pro Bloggers In Nigeria / Money Is Really Good. Could This Be DANGOTE'S Mansion / Abramovich Wins Biggest Private Court Case In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Siga: 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lamasta: Chai! Mine is Bigger, Better and Brighter than this Watchout.....Chai! Mine is Bigger, Better and Brighter than this Watchout.....
Ok now...nice one
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by OilSubsidy: 3:19pm On Aug 20, 2012
This is so sad!! What would make anyone want to waste all the money building this in that country called Nigeria? What will become of that place when the owner is dead and gone and the children/grand-children refuse to come back to Nigeria because of the prevailing insecurity? Why waste all that money when you can use it to impact seriously on the life of the less priviledge of your society? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by MrWhy1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
supllus: this is why everyone in Nigeria is stealing , so that he or she will have enough to be worshiped and praised, Nigerians love money but hate hard works , whats so special about this, has someone asked what and how he has been eliminating poverty even in his family and localities?

Money is the Nigerian God. If care is not taken, time will come when humans will eat humans raw in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by johnstar(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
This looks lyk a church undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by johnstar(m): 3:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
This looks lyk a church 2 me undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Meedu(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2012
that is a 3D drawing, its not a real picture.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
Meedu: that is a 3D drawing, its not a real picture.

real look the video
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by adahib: 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2012
nice house but it sure reminds me of my small house in the village. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Oh lord; money is indeed everything. This looks like an emperor's palace. Probably cost in excess of $20m - going by the detailed description offered here:
www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/newsflash/in-the-nigerian-savannah-two-tel-aviv-architects-erect-a-palace-fit-for-kings.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+NigerianVillageSquare+%28Nigerian+Village+Square%29
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Yemnav: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Nice post...
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Daadaaa: 3:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
Abeg dis is Emmanuel Ojei's house biko. Even his house in Lagos is sumtin else when u go inside,frm d outside u can't tell wots inside.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by mevisbleek: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2012
The house belongs to Mr Festus Nwakoni (Onwa 1). Go see his crib at Banana Island u go fear
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by vislabraye(m): 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
The compound is massive. Unlike most mansions in Lagos which occupy 90 percent of the land space.
Would love to see the interior
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Daadaaa: Abeg dis is Emmanuel Ojei's house biko. Even his house in Lagos is sumtin else when u go inside,frm d outside u can't tell wots inside.

Are you serious? Please tell us more. I heard the man owns an oil well (and receives millions of dollars in monthly royalties) among other things. He made his fortune during the IBB years. . .stupendously wealthy SOB.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Eltonluigi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Build an Italian palazzo in a Nigerian villlage #thatsWhatI'mTalkin'Bout!
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Mavor: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Looks like all those South American haciendas
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by EmmaUG: 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
who post my grand pa house here,
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by nosagold(m): 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
Lol where re thes guyz dat always ask "how does this reduce d price of garri in d market? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 20, 2012
nkiru2012: http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/week-s-end/in-the-nigerian-savannah-two-tel-aviv-architects-erect-a-palace-fit-for-kings.premium-1.458942

I was reading my daily subscription in the Israeli newspaper of Haaretz and I came across an article posted by the architects and planners of this multi billion naira house....one of the largest private residences in Nigeria..if not the largest in Nigeria. The article mentioned that the palace is at issele uku of aniocha north LGA of delta state. The owner is an indigene of Issele Uku. The house is a beauty and beats hands down Babangida's residence.

The main reason of posting it here is to appreciate [b]GOD's favour [/b]in the life of the owner. A hard working an intelligent nigerian entrepreneur!

Have a nice Sunday

seems the op is into some sort of manliness measuring contest

as for 'God's favor', the op also comes across as the sort of person who would ascribe the wealth of abacha , ibb and co to god's favor( if he were a northerner- and would also ascribe God's favor to th likes of ibori, alams, gej etal

nigerian mentality where wealth and ostentation , no matter how murky, is celebrated

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by PeeDaVinci: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
follow the googlemap link to see IBB's mansion

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=9.610392,+6.559724&hl=en&ll=9.610387,6.559728&spn=0.009457,0.015814&sll=9.610395,6.559727&sspn=0.009457,0.015814&t=h&z=17
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Its obvious that ppl havent seen my mansion. I'll like to keep it that way for security sakes sad
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by plendil: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
hmmmm. . .
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by SisiKill1: 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
Seeing as we are easily dazzled by illusions, I have a CGI picture of my future space mobile. . . Can i post it here too?

Before you guys say no, lemme also add that after 6yrs of being at it, only the external structure has been realized and the rest of the pictures are there but not there. . .that is still something right? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by SisiKill1: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
oyb:

seems the op is into some sort of manliness measuring contest

as for 'God's favor', the op also comes across as the sort of person who would ascribe the wealth of abacha , ibb and co to god's favor( if he were a northerner- and would also ascribe God's favor to th likes of ibori, alams, gej etal

nigerian mentality where wealth and ostentation , no matter how murky, is celebrated
Hehehehehe True that! cheesy cheesy
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by anonimi: 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
Does anyone know of the philantropic works of the speculated owners- Elumelu brothers or Nuel Ojei
How many schools have they built for the less fortunate in Issele Uku and Delta state generally like Oprah Winfrey did for South African girls
How have they contributed to the reduction of preventable diseases in their home town etc like Bill Gates is doing for polio and TB in Nigeria as well as other African countries
How does their old primary school, secondary school and universities look like - I am assuming they had their education at these levels in Nigeria.
How much have they donated for refurbishing/rehabilitating/maintaining the old structures where they sat in as pupils/students to gain the knowledge that made them what they are today
How many new buildings, furniture etc have they given to these old schools
When they invite their big friends from all over the world to Issele Uku for their i-don-arrive parties what will they see around the town in terms of infrastructures- tarred roads, hospitals, pharmacies, police force/security, fire brigade etc

[size=14pt]A tree does not make a forest[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by anonimi: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
anonimi:
How does their old primary school, secondary school and universities look like - I am assuming they had their education at these levels in Nigeria.
How much have they donated for refurbishing/rehabilitating/maintaining the old structures where they sat in as pupils/students to gain the knowledge that made them what they are today
When they invite their big friends from all over the world to Issele Uku for their i-don-arrive parties what will they see around the town in terms of infrastructures- tarred roads, hospitals, pharmacies, police force/security, fire brigade etc

It would be nice to see pictures of Issele Uku town itself and the old schools/universities of the owner(s).
Can anyone post such pictures here please? Thanks.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by BlackBaron: 3:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
That house looks very Euro-Centric,- The steinway, Greco-Roman busts, framed artworks, extra long dining tables and just too many rooms.
Looks good even if a lil bit too palatial but no hate.

I'd be more interested to see a minimalist design if any, though considering Nigerian's tendency to outshine, don't bet on seeing many.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by plendil: 3:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
anonimi: Does anyone know of the philantropic works of the speculated owners- Elumelu brothers or Nuel Ojei
How many schools have they built for the less fortunate in Issele Uku and Delta state generally like Oprah Winfrey did for South African girls
How have they contributed to the reduction of preventable diseases in their home town etc like Bill Gates is doing for polio and TB in Nigeria as well as other African countries

[size=14pt]A tree does not make a forest[/size]

we have a govermnmrent whose duty it is to provide all these.
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by ayobase(m): 3:58pm On Aug 20, 2012
OilSubsidy: This is so sad!! What would make anyone want to waste all the money building this in that country called Nigeria? What will become of that place when the owner is dead and gone and the children/grand-children refuse to come back to Nigeria because of the prevailing insecurity? Why waste all that money when you can use it to impact seriously on the life of the less priviledge of your society? Why?
Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by proudlyafrican(m): 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Serioulsy after watching the video tears started dropping from my eyes,i really want to help poor people and wish i have that kind of wealth.It`s a fantastic Palace but will rather spend the money helping poor people,i know after his exit from this world,it would be really difficult for any one to maintain that house but it his money and he has spent it on what gladdens his heart.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? by U09ce: 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
U see our mentality we dont the means he took to get d money bt we r down here praising him nd wishing to do same.HOW CAN NIGERIA PROGRESS THIS WAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Where Is The 'naira' Note Printed? In Nigeria or Abroad? / Huge Pile Of Naira Notes Stored At Someone's Home (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.