Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,749 members, 7,840,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Hiv Aids Can Be Cured Spiritualy With My Herbal Mixture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Aids Can Be Cured Spiritualy With My Herbal Mixture (1840 Views)

HIV AIDS: Can This Be True about Akwa Ibom State? / Maduike Ezeibe Claims He Cures HIV/AIDS / African Iba Herbal Mixture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Aids Can Be Cured Spiritualy With My Herbal Mixture by kkk3: 11:06pm On Aug 25, 2012
Kindly visit www.getyourparrots.com and get solution to HIV AIDS , this is total traditional and herbal medicine . You can also call doctor on : 08153422096 . Yahoo messenger I'd : drparrot , email address : drparrots@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Aids Can Be Cured Spiritualy With My Herbal Mixture by ksystems: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
kkk3: Kindly visit www.getyourparrots.com and get solution to HIV AIDS , this is total traditional and herbal medicine . You can also call doctor on : 08153422096 . Yahoo messenger I'd : drparrot , email address : drparrots@yahoo.com

Fellow Nigerians,

Please note that this advert is a SCAM!
I have already fallen victim to this scumbag. He claimed to breed and sell parrot. It's over a month since I paid for my parrot but yet to receive same. he no longer answers his phones, keep changing lines and prefer you send him a message when you call from an unkonwn line.

Little wonder why online business is struggling in Nigeria - people like this poor fellow preying on other's trust.

It might interest you to note that he never publishes his address in all his adverts in different forums. Please be advised.
Re: Hiv Aids Can Be Cured Spiritualy With My Herbal Mixture by dominique(f): 10:33am On Oct 02, 2012
Its so hard to keep up with these pesky scammers. I've already banned the user buyparrots only For him to evlove into someone else and advertising HIV cure of all things. How wicked can people be Risking people's lives just to make a quick buck. I giveup on trying to understand humanity.
@kkk3/buyparrots/whoeverelseyouare
everyday is for the thief but one day for the owner. I wont advise you to desist from scamming people. I hope and pray you rot in jail before burning in the darkest pit of hell.
Re: Hiv Aids Can Be Cured Spiritualy With My Herbal Mixture by Forester45(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
People can be devilishly wicked. This is a clear 419. God must arrest u. Amen
Re: Hiv Aids Can Be Cured Spiritualy With My Herbal Mixture by ghest: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2013
my name is Belinda, i want to give almighty praise to Dr OJE who help me to cure my HIV/AID, please help me to give thanks to him he is a great man who God send from heaven to save people's life, this man also save the life of my friend who have HIV/AID, please thank this man for me, also if you have any type of problem you can also contact him to help you out on it, he is a wonderful man, his email is temple.of.solution.center@gmail.com contact him now for him to help you too, you can also reach him on phone if you are in his country Nigeria: 08164124752

(1) (Reply)

Is It Heathy To Have Sex During Menstruation / Help Me Out. My period is late / Maybe You Should Stop Using That Fluoride Toothpaste. Use Neem Tree Bark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.