Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,175 members, 7,825,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

African Iba Herbal Mixture - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / African Iba Herbal Mixture (13299 Views)

Please I Need A Review Of Oroki Herbal Mixture / Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / Hiv Aids Can Be Cured Spiritualy With My Herbal Mixture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Iba Herbal Mixture by Ibamixture(m): 1:32am On Jul 26, 2010
One of the nature's remedy I recently came across is African Iba Herbal Mixture. this is a liquid anti-Malaria Heerbal Mixture that deals with malaria.For years on End I have been battling with seasonal malaria bouts. None of the "quines" in the myriads of orthodox medicine helped me in this fight against this parasite.Then I found this herbal remedy. At first I thought it was one of those many claims our herbal drugs are known for.Skeptical, though I was I had no option than to take the medicine. Little did I know that the outcome I will get from it can't be far from unimagined.Hence, I sfelt I should share this discovery with this community. This is the LEAST I can do. So for those like me that have stubborn malaria our break is here. After taking this medicine i started diggin to know more about it and found out that it has been in existence since the '60s. It is in the class of Dr. Aladin's Seven Keys (liquid medicine for measels). But now they have gone wey pass them in applying good manufacturing pactice in optimizing the product.The product has moved from second hand bottle to a fabulous package that doesn't look Nigerian.By the way I got the link from facebook.You can see pictures for yourself just search africanibamixture@ymail.com on facebook.Be ware it is a purgative medicine and have to send you to the convenience like 3-4 times.Do not be alarmed like I was. This the mechanism through which it effects its cure. I guarantee you you will be free aftre the encounter.Extend this gold mine of an info to all and sundry. That is the least you can do.I have done my lot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive A Heart Attack When You Are Alone. / COVID-19 Update For October 15 2020 In Nigeria - (4,848 Tested) / MTN's 300,000 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccines Arrive Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.