Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,535 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj (19963 Views)

Don Jazzy,d'banj And Wande Coal Reunites On Stage (photos) / "I'd Luv To Marry Genevieve" "I Miss Don Jazzy" D'banj / Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2012
Mehn SEUN is in money, no more "This Space Is For Sale" them space Sold Out...God dat have don yours will surely do mine and in multiple folds and you too wey don Go Up No Go ever come down Seun IJN Amen..am happy for you
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
yet he is making millions upon millions of naira ,i wonder how much you have made in ur life with all ur elequent grammar
SEEMS YOU MEASURE HUMANITY WITH NAIRA ? THATS NOT INTELLIGENT YOU KNOW

2 Likes

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by chinnyonwu(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2012
I like dbanj but I hope u dint say the recharge card thingy cos dOn Jazzy does it. #notcool

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2012
" I actually thought I would release my album in America but my label thought UK would be better because I have a bigger fan base there. I weighed my options remember everything did not come from me so I had to do what I did to move on.”

he never compared his fans base in uk with nigeria ,he said coparing his fans base in uk and usa he has a biigger fans base in uk.and that was why he decided it will be better for him to release his record there.and ppl should note if he is able to release a chart buster in uk he stands a very good chance of been nominated for awards in the usa.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Topeedo: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

don't mind him, with time "he'll lick his wound of stupidity" let him keep enjoying himself while it last.
We be spectators, WATCHING!

WHY ARE Y'ALL HATING ON THE NIGGA? YOU WOULD HAVE DONE WORSE IF YOU WERE IN HIS SHOES JOR...Y'ALL JUST BEEF NIGGAZ...QUIT HATING APPRECIATE
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2012
Don Jazzy on the beat and D'Banj on the Vocals Nice Combo. He go soon realize his mistake. Don Jazzy the best producer in Naija by all standards.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2012
shol: Mehn SEUN is in money, no more "This Space Is For Sale" them space Sold Out...God dat have don yours will surely do mine and in multiple folds and you too wey don Go Up No Go ever come down Seun IJN Amen..am happy for you
NO DEY CLOCK ANOTHER MAN MONEY. LONG THROAT OSHI
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2012
only fools hate d'banj - his story to success should be inspirational to all nigerian hustlers out there. i remember seeing d'banj @ nottinghill carnival in 2004 looking young and broke as fück - the story is different today! the gist about illuminati is also untrue....illuminati my ärse! they just don't give their membership to any cat on the street! d'banj is too little to be a member of the illuminati - illuminati is not eiye confraternity or where every tool, simpleton and dolt can join!

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: SEEMS YOU MEASURE HUMANITY WITH NAIRA ? THATS NOT INTELLIGENT YOU KNOW
so u are telling me fools and ediots becomes successful and rich ? do u know abiola was a stammerer?you guys have to understand that making it in life is all about u doing it the way u want it,that guy said gej cant speak well but what gej has achieved in his short life i dont think anyone in his family has achieved it.if u like u can go on writing like wole soyinka and trying to be the wise solomon of nairaland but at the end of the day it is the dollars and cash the differentiates the achievers from the un achievers.ppl are shouting cursing ,abusing,good i doubt if dbanj is 35yrs old now but he is controlling mege millions and he has dined and will still dine with the high and mighty while ppl continue punching their bb bold insulting him.the issue of dbanj and donjazzy is purely money matter .trust me if enough cash is placed on the table both donjazzy and dbanj wont even mind kissing each other ,u try and place 500mill dollars on the table for them and see if they wont embrace each other again .i beg let everyone face his or her own life

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
so u are telling me fools and ediots becomes successful and rich ? do u know abiola was a stammerer?you guys have to understand that making it in life is all about u doing it the way u want it,that guy said gej cant speak well but what gej has achieved in his short life i dont think anyone in his family has achieved it.if u like u can go on writing like wole soyinka and trying to be the wise solomon of nairaland but at the end of the day it is the dollars and cash the differentiates the achievers from the un achievers.ppl are shouting cursing ,abusing,good i doubt if dbanj is 35yrs old now but he is controlling mege millions and he has dined and will still dine with the high and mighty while ppl continue punching their bb bold insulting him.the issue of dbanj and donjazzy is purely money matter .trust me if enough cash is placed on the table both donjazzy and dbanj wont even mind kissing each other ,u try and place 500mill dollars on the table for them and see if they wont embrace each other again .i beg let everyone face his or her own life
MY POINT IS YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY CARNAL MIND. ITS PEOPLE WITH YOUR MINDSET THAT IS NIGERIAS PROBLEM. GOD FORBID WE PUT SOMEONE LIKE YOU IN OFFICE, YOU WILL LOOT THE TREASURY DRY. YOUR OBSESSION FOR MONEY IS PALPABLE THROUGH MY COMPUTER SCREEN

2 Likes

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Dotman01(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2012
coogar: only fools hate d'banj - his story to success should be inspirational to all nigerian hustlers out there. i remember seeing d'banj @ nottinghill carnival in 2004 looking young and broke as fück - the story is different today! the gist about illuminati is also untrue....illuminati my ärse! they just don't give their membership to any cat on the street! d'banj is too little to be a member of the illuminati - illuminati is not eiye confraternity or where every tool, simpleton and dolt can join!
u should'av been the first person to post. God bless u.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by tintingz(m): 10:29am On Oct 13, 2012
D'banj yato grin
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Rooneyboy(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2012
Asemo11: what have u achieve so far in dis life abeg go sedown for gotta

and what does this have to do with what I've achieved thus far ?
Abi do u have a brief history of madness
Ur really making me to think so

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by chucky234(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

u dey form pompous,with time, every body go no whether na UK or Naija u get fans pass.
Just keep deceiving yourself, we are watching
My eyes are already aching from reading the entire article only for you quote it in whole over again,must you quote the entire post just to post useless and irrelevant comment.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Rooneyboy(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: MY POINT IS YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY CARNAL MIND. ITS PEOPLE WITH YOUR MINDSET THAT IS NIGERIAS PROBLEM. GOD FORBID WE PUT SOMEONE LIKE YOU IN OFFICE, YOU WILL LOOT THE TREASURY DRY. YOUR OBSESSION FOR MONEY IS PALPABLE THROUGH MY COMPUTER SCREEN

may u live to see ur children's children.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by adewex(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2012
Why bring up 2 weeks old interview? Makes me Doubt NL frontpage...
Free Dbanj he's himself & let it be...
His last album was 2008.. Its 4 years, the wait for another album is long overdue..
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 13, 2012
Nah who ask you? B4 he had a thinking that producers like Don Jazzy full everywhere.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Topeedo: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2012
Godjone: but Don Jazzy will never again work with a wicked back-stabber they called D Banj.
WATS DIS ONE TALKIN ABOUT HERE...YOU ARE NOT IN ANY POSITION TO PASS SUCH COMMENT
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

u dey form pompous,with time, every body go no whether na UK or Naija u get fans pass.
Just keep deceiving yourself, we are watching

U guys shld stop copying large amount of pasted data in replies please. Some people are using Nokia torch to browse. BIKO!!!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by adewex(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2012
He also said in that interview "i thought i had friends for 9 years"
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 13, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Don Jazzy on the beat and D'Banj on the Vocals Nice Combo. He go soon realize his mistake. Don Jazzy the best producer in Naija by all standards.

Right on point. Don Jazzy is the producer to beat.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nonnyz: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2012
Am D'banj but my Jamo friends call me Ski'banj... Don Jazzy again...! Their celebrity stunt is becoming childish and lacking in value.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by sandysprax(m): 10:57am On Oct 13, 2012
OMG! shocked shocked

The OP is blazin hot mehn.

To think that this kind of girl walks this earth surface and I'm still single & desperately searching.

This is the kind of girl that will make me stop looking at other girls for eternity.....Damn!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Bunchersstab(m): 10:58am On Oct 13, 2012
Iluminati iluminati iluminati
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by dabrake(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
how ?
ota nsi, can't you read? he is a loser who won't accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by mecussey(m): 11:02am On Oct 13, 2012
Whoever knows this guy should let him know that Don Jazzy is the back bone of his music. If only Jazzy was there during "Oyato" we could have seen a better Oliver twist.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 11:03am On Oct 13, 2012
dabrake:
ota nsi, can't you read? he is a loser who won't accept defeat.
lets wait for his next album before reaching that conclusion
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2012
3 questions please... Who is dbanj

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by seechris(m): 11:17am On Oct 13, 2012
Smart guy, keeping that door open, who knows tomorrow
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by brownsug(f): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2012
I won't be surprised if I hear dat both guys drink hennesy together while watching u pple drink panadol for their fake heads aching
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 11:30am On Oct 13, 2012
mecussey: Whoever knows this guy should let him know that Don Jazzy is the back bone of his music. If only Jazzy was there during "Oyato" we could have seen a better Oliver twist.
Maybe U shuld ask Don Jazzy to produce similar beats 4 his talentless brother (D'PRINCE) and let's see the outcome. Then, U will understant who is who's backbone. Moreover,the productn of dat Oyato by JSLEEK was nearly impeccable. Remove the wool in ur ears, plug an earpiece and listen to d production again.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by charles424(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2012
Godjone: but Don Jazzy will never again work with a wicked back-stabber they called D Banj.

Yeye man have u ever met with Don jazzy? So where on earth did Don told u he will never work wit Dbanj? Bloody hater..better u remove that hatred in you,so u can move ahead...I know you must come from Aluu village...olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Why I Love Bobrisky’ – Tolani Baj / Mocheddah Shows Off Her Henna Design (Photos) / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.