Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,122 members, 7,838,847 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj (19965 Views)

Don Jazzy,d'banj And Wande Coal Reunites On Stage (photos) / "I'd Luv To Marry Genevieve" "I Miss Don Jazzy" D'banj / Check Out This Old Picture Of Don Jazzy, D'banj, & JJC Before Their Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
@Obadiah777. U said D'banj has all d criteria 4 entering into the Illuminati. Can U pls, tell us all the criteria 4 entry?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: geeez is he your g-ay partner ? the way you are carrying on about the guy i am sure even his family members dont salivate over him like you are. are you ga-y if you dont mind me asking ?

after you got smashed in the argument, you have now resorted to ad hominem sniping, shame on you!!! my effort is to correct your public misinformation and if it irks you so bad then you should get a long rope and a strong beam to tie it to, you homoerotic nuisance!!!

naturalwaves: @Obadiah777. U said D'banj has all d criteria 4 entering into the Illuminati. Can U pls, tell us all the criteria 4 entry?

- dress sense
-constant use of "oooooooooo se" "lembete" "labata"
-d'banj's cartier sunglasses
and other bullshit fabricated from obadiah's smelly rectum!

obadiah's idiocy in megawatts would solve all the electricity problems in africa! that negro was born daft........

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Shaw007(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

oh shut up , you hypersensitive imbëcile.....
what has my pride or lack of it gotta do with the dross you wrote earlier about dress sense of d'banj! it's obvious you are not clued up about the illuminati - so stop discussing what you are not clear about! in the nigeria of today, only adenuga/dangote would qualify! that's the level at which this powerful group operates not to the pit level of the kanyes or jay-zs!

he started the name calling, i did not. if you are going to start the ruckus, at least bring your intellect and facts to the table, not fake gists fabricated in dinghy beer parlours!

the funniest thing is the kanye/jay-z don't even have the massive influence in the hip-hop industry. eminem has sold more records! the people you would expect to be in this kind of group would be quiet and powerful behind the curtains. the lifestyle of jay-z and kanye is too loud to belong to this group of elite class! a self-confessed illuminati(can't remember his name now) once said there are only 6000 members of them in the whole world - majority are jews/americans/europeans! where does d'banj fit in?

hollywood, maybe! music industry - hell no! illuminati murdered 2pac - they have no time for loudmouths like jay-z and kanye! it's a covert group of people who influence our daily lives indirectly! they are mostly concerned about the economic and political issues of the world - not the way people dress(that's just too low)! if you have seen the movie 2012 when some people were specially chosen to get the tickets on a supership that would withstand doomsday - these special people are the calibre of men the illuminati would recruit not a no-mark nigerian artiste like d'banj!

they are on the same level! lets even assume they are not for argument's sake - d'banj is still insignificant to fit in! applaud the boy's hardwork virtue and stop peddling yeye rumours that he belongs to a secret cult! if you win euromillion lottery next week, people would say the same about you too that you murdered your ex girlfriend to become rich! intellectuals don't reason with simple minds - obadiah777, you are simple-minded!
disclaimer-I'm not saying D'banj is part of the ILLuminati,NO!! Infact i think that's one of the stories brought up by his numerous haters

But what i'm saying exactly is,he is not 2 small 2 be a member,we are talking abou one of the largest musicians in africa,like u correctly stated,D'banj can make as much impact In africa just like 2pac did in d Us,if anyone cud be a member it is D'banj. . .like i said,i don't bliv he's a member,cos where was Illuminati when d'bank was a garderner 4 him 2 now submit himself 2 some cult after his hard earned success

Now,lemme ask u this question. . .can you have an army of generals and field marshalls alone?? No,u need the soldiers the pilots,mercenary 2 do ur dirty job,that just how the Illuminati is. . .they have heads and tails. . .2pac,micheal jackson,even whitney houston and bob marley have been alleged 2 be killed by this group why?? They couldn't take being given orders and being pushed around. .. These ppl stood 2 fight them and Got killed for it. . .jay-z and co are satisfied with being floor rats. . .this is a group of organisation,and they need people with contact 2 d comman man 2 control their minds,2 "set a new world order"
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves: @Obadiah777. U said D'banj has all d criteria 4 entering into the Illuminati. Can U pls, tell us all the criteria 4 entry?
simple enough question-someone who has the ability to influence easily the minds of hundreds of millions of people.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: simple enough question-someone who has the ability to influence easily the minds of hundreds of millions of people.
my guy there is nothing u can say to make me believe you are not on cuban ganja .so as far as u can see dbanj has the ability to control miliions of minds abi?even here in nigeria how many millions of mind is he controlling
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
my guy there is nothing u can say to make me believe you are not on cuban ganja .so as far as u can see dbanj has the ability to control miliions of minds abi?
Thats the beautiful thing about 'beliefs'. You are entitled to them. yes Dbanj has the ability to control minds. how many millions of people are now saying 'kokomaster' ? did you know what 'kokomaster' was till you met dbanj ?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
I am glad Dbanj has actually admitted that his 1st break-out is WHY ME,i remember back in schol me and my friends used to argue about it.i insisted Dbanj had a very few efforts thats why he had to resort to Personal aggrandisement and grandstanding in the public light.apart from Why Me,Pere,Oliver Twist,none of his records is as big as Yahooze,Yori Yori Gongo Aso or Oleku.His Entertainer album overall is okay with alot of promo pumped into it aside the excellent writing,back-up and Production skills of Don Jazzy.it was a great synergy being together as their biz drive was perfect,Kudos to him but he is clearly over-rated IMO.He has beem full of pride ever since his adventure,at one time he even claim to be 'Jesus' of 9ja music.wtfucckhe is stretching his luck too far cos i believe 2baba is several miles ahead of him,the former sing songs with substance.Psquare makes more money cos they rock the shows best in africa,everyone knows that for sure.Wizkid has hefty collabos,dbanj was shielded by Don J for a long time so that his flaws would not be let out soon.you wonder why his recent outing on KUKERE has been disastrous....Dbanj need all this Promo and publicity stunt so much that he needs to be on the Social Media everytime,his claim that he doesnt visit social media is sham.I have no problem with him but its obvious he is fighting to be relevant.week in,week out you see mundane posts about him.He needs to come out with an album fast enough.In June 2013,its will be 5years since he last dropped his album.he is only buying time,his career is at risk mehn...He needs to do something extra-ordinary cos history has shown people like him diving down.you remember Shina Peters,Alex O and Eedris.Time will tell.The only issue i have got with him is that he is giving the impression to other tribes that Yorubas are pompous and arrogant.No we are not,we are hardworking and dilligent.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by blasterman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
Very soon una go talk say Seun na illuminati. Nigerian ppl dem no like
Person progress but they forget days of little
Beginnings. If the so called illuminati choose somebody to be a member from naija they will choose from dangote or adenuga no b dbanj wey be hussler
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
Shaw007: disclaimer-I'm not saying D'banj is part of the ILLuminati,NO!! Infact i think that's one of the stories brought up by his numerous haters

duly noted!

But what i'm saying exactly is,he is not 2 small 2 be a member,we are talking abou one of the largest musicians in africa,like u correctly stated,D'banj can make as much impact In africa just like 2pac did in d Us,if anyone cud be a member it is D'banj. . .like i said,i don't bliv he's a member,cos where was Illuminati when d'bank was a garderner 4 him 2 now submit himself 2 some cult after his hard earned success

for now, d'banj is a microcosm of what an illuminati member should be. he's not even a nigga, he's a bloody african! hell naw.......d'banj is still evolving, he is not ready yet!

Now,lemme ask u this question. . .can you have an army of generals and field marshalls alone?? No,u need the soldiers the pilots,mercenary 2 do ur dirty job,that just how the Illuminati is. . .they have heads and tails. . .2pac,micheal jackson,even whitney houston and bob marley have been alleged 2 be killed by this group why?? They couldn't take being given orders and being pushed around. .. These ppl stood 2 fight them and Got killed for it. . .jay-z and co are satisfied with being floor rats. . .this is a group of organisation,and they need people with contact 2 d comman man 2 control their minds,2 "set a new world order"

the foot soldiers are not members - they are hired hands! an example is the mafioso guys. the decision to assassinate might come from the top but the people that would carry out the task are just hired hands so that even if they are caught, they know nothing about the group they work for!

obadiah777: got smashed ? not only are you hormonal but also delusional. LMAO

someone should buy this epileptic human some maxipads, you have left another bloodstain on your seat!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2012
ok dbanj na illuminati ,now we know abi?so what next?matter die.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2012
blasterman: Very soon una go talk say Seun na illuminati. Nigerian ppl dem no like
Beginnings. If the so called illuminati choose somebody to be a member from naija they will choose from dangote or adenuga no b dbanj wey be hussler
dangote and adenuga are useless to them. they choose from the developing world, govt leaders and popular musicians.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2012
blasterman: Very soon una go talk say Seun na illuminati. Nigerian ppl dem no like
so u dont know that seun na illuminati?u dey offend me ooo.even pasuma and saheed osupa and obesere na illuminatii,u no see their chain.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
so u dont know that seun na illuminati?u dey offend me ooo.even pasuma and saheed osupa and obesere na illuminatii,u no see their chain.

even tonto dikeh is a member of illuminati! her "poko" slang trended on twitter throughout last week. don't forget jide kosoko and olu jacobs too(they are all members of the group) the day illuminati starts recruiting africans would be the death of them - why exactly do they need d'banj to influence africans? they already control the foreign aid in africa - they have already installed several puppet dictators in africa! cheiiii, i tire for obadiah!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

do you blame them? look at the quality of the graduates they churn out year in year out....bunch of lazy thinkers! d'banj made money in the uk and instead of spending it on bentleys, jeeps and benz, he took his money to naija and added it to his little singing talent spiced with some entertaining swagger. the outcome = success!

he's bound to be successful! while in the uk, he managed to complete the basics - his british passport, connections and his cash means he didn't have to depend on anyone to forge ahead unlike 2face whose 80% of his wealth went directly to the coffers of kennis music!

d'banj's growth was rapid because he was massively independent! no juju, no witchery, no illuminati!
Dbanj is a modest spender, very prudent. He knows what he's doing as he doesn't even spend to impress anyone. After he came back 4rm UK, he used that his famous convertible for years before Don Jazzy gave him a BMW 5/6 series as a show of appreciation for d success recorded by both. Those who work hard 4 money don't spend it anyhow. The dude is very very wise and intelligent.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

even tonto dikeh is a member of illuminati! her "poko" slang trended on twitter throughout last week. don't forget jide kosoko and olu jacobs too(they are all members of the group)
What about Davido and Wizkid? Don't forget Frank Edoho, he's too good to be a broadcaster. He must av gotten his prowess 4rm D Illuminati. Lolz.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

even tonto dikeh is a member of illuminati! her "poko" slang trended on twitter throughout last week. don't forget jide kosoko and olu jacobs too(they are all members of the group) the day illuminati starts recruiting africans would be the death of them - why exactly do they need d'banj to influence africans? they already control the foreign aid in africa - they have already installed several puppet dictators in africa! cheiiii, i tire for obadiah!
i heard lagbaja got initiated into illuminati alongside okocha and that during the initiation kanye west taught okocha how to dribble .and their newest member is usain bolt.that is why he always looks into the sky after wining a race
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
Dbanj is a modest spender, very prudent. He knows what he's doing as he doesn't even spend to impress anyone. After he came back 4rm UK, he used that his famous convertible for years before Don Jazzy gave him a BMW 5/6 series as a show of appreciation for d success recorded by both. Those who work hard 4 money don't spend it anyhow. The dude is very very wise and intelligent.

i'll give him that!
he's very intelligent - he knew where he was going! the decision to move to nigeria after cleaning out in the uk is a brave decision and i'll always applaud him for that! not too many nigerians would have done what he did - he had loads of money to toy with as at 2004/5........he didn't have to work again to live comfortably but he refused to rest his laurels! the people attaching him to illuminati don't know how d'banj suffered in the uk -most of them are ignorant!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
murihno is a member of illuminati ,how can he be such a good coach.no wonder he is trying to initiate ronaldo ,that is what is making C Ronaldo not to be happy.i got it .i am a genius .infact i am an illuminati to have gooten the problem of ronaldo
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: simple enough question-someone who has the ability to influence easily the minds of hundreds of millions of people.
Is that all? Influence d mind through music and some other things right? Does one join by making one's intention to do so known to them or they come after anyone that suits them? If d latter is d case, Y are they not recruiting footballers like CRon, Messi etc? If I may ask, are there Africans in d Illuminati? If yes, mention them or some of them. Or, is D'banj d first recruit 4rm Africa? lol. Pls sir, kindly provide answers to all these questions one after d other as simply as U can. Over to U!
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by blasterman(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: dangote and adenuga are useless to them. they choose from the developing world, govt leaders and popular musicians.
abegi the so called illuminati no send developing countries all they need is ur resources. When time reach them go mistakenly send nuclear bomb to Africa to kill all the ppl and take the resources which they need for their own society. Let us reason now abi why we get brain no be to talk hear say without proof. Illuminati is a white man cult for their own progress the only Blackman that can be a significant illuminati is Obama no be dbanj or even psquare. Psquare is even more popular than dbanj in Africa but they don't have an international hit song. Dbanj only has one international hit and what helped him
Was the Oliver twist video which is a masterpiece. That Oliver twist video appealed to both black and white ppl simple. Anyway we know nigerians are haters of progress and that is unchangeable. Just wait for ur own mega progress and u will understand the Nigerian factor
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by coogar: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
Is that all? Influence d mind through music and some other things right? Does one join by making one's intention to do known to them or they come after anyone that suits them? If d latter is d case, Y are they not recruiting footballers like CRon, Mersi etc. If I may ask, are there Africans in d Illuminati? If yes, mention them or some of them. Or, is D'banj d first recruit 4rm Africa? lol. Pls sir, kindly provide answers to all these question one after d other as simply as U can. Over to U!

stop wasting your time - i can write everything obadiah knows about "the illuminati" on a grain of rice grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

stop wasting your time - i can write everything obadiah knows about "the illuminati" on a grain of rice grin cheesy grin cheesy
then u are an illuminati,dont deny it
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2012
naturalwaves:
Is that all? Influence d mind through music and some other things right? Does one join by making one's intention to do known to them or they come after anyone that suits them? If d latter is d case, Y are they not recruiting footballers like CRon, Mersi etc. If I may ask, are there Africans in d Illuminati? If yes, mention them or some of them. Or, is D'banj d first recruit 4rm Africa? lol. Pls sir, kindly provide answers to all these question one after d other as simply as U can. Over to U!
they come after you you dont go after them. why will they recruit footballers ? ok i see you are not connecting with what is happening here. they recruit people who have a VOICE. footballers just play ball. they dont have a VOICE. adenuga and dangote are business men, they dont have a voice. people who have VOICES are musicians and the GOVT. the purpose here is world control and domination by taking over your mind. the mind is the habitation of all ideas. if you can take over someones mind, you can control what they think. footballers cant control your mind let alone the minds of millions of people. only MUSICIANS and the GOVT can.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2012
if u are tall and handsome i have forms for illuminati cult ,just 1k and u will be eating on the same table wit kanye west and dbanj.dont worry visa and ticket guarrantted .if u are a lady u must be busty with plenty nyansh ,your own na 200 naira plus manual testing by me .illuminati member
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

i'll give him that!
he's very intelligent - he knew where he was going! the decision to move to nigeria after cleaning out in the uk is a brave decision and i'll always applaud him for that! not too many nigerians would have done what he did - he had loads of money to toy with as at 2004/5........he didn't have to work again to live comfortably but he refused to rest his laurels! the people attaching him to illuminati don't know how d'banj suffered in the uk -most of them are ignorant!
Exactly! He had and still has so much more than enough money to take care of himself and his family. His sign on fee into Mohits way back in 2004 was 10 million naira. I guess d Dude is just used to hardwork which is quite commendable.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2012
blasterman: abegi the so called illuminati no send developing countries all they need is ur resources. When time reach them go mistakenly send nuclear bomb to Africa to kill all the ppl and take the resources which they need for their own society. Let us reason now abi why we get brain no be to talk hear say without proof. Illuminati is a white man cult for their own progress the only Blackman that can be a significant illuminati is Obama no be dbanj or even psquare. Psquare is even more popular than dbanj in Africa but they don't have an international hit song. Dbanj only has one international hit and what helped him
Was the Oliver twist video which is a masterpiece. That Oliver twist video appealed to both black and white ppl simple. Anyway we know nigerians are haters of progress and that is unchangeable. Just wait for ur own mega progress and u will understand the Nigerian factor
VERY MYOPIC
1-the resources can only be gotten if the people are docile or too preoccupied with other things. if people were clued in and militant, the resources cannot be gotten. they need someone to make the masses st-upid. this is where the musicians come in. sing about azz and cars and tattoos and women so the people are too preoccupied trying to get these things. look at onatisi for example ? his mind has been lost because of listening to musicians singing about wealth. now all he dreams about is wealth. he cant think normally anymore. thats brainwashing. someone like that cant be militant because he is going for self now.
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by onatisi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: VERY MYOPIC
1-the resources can only be gotten if the people are docile or too preoccupied with other things. if people were clued in and militant, the resources cannot be gotten. they need someone to make the masses st-upid. this is where the musicians come in. sing about azz and cars and tattoos and women so the people are too preoccupied trying to get these things. look at onatisi for example ? his mind has been lost because of listening to musicians singing about wealth. now all he dreams about is wealth. he cant think normally anymore. thats brainwashing. someone like that cant be militant because he is going for self now.
you craze
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2012
onatisi:
you craze
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2012
obadiah777: they come after you you dont go after them. why will they recruit footballers ? ok i see you are not connecting with what is happening here. they recruit people who have a VOICE. footballers just play ball. they dont have a VOICE. adenuga and dangote are business men, they dont have a voice. people who have VOICES are musicians and the GOVT. the purpose here is world control and domination by taking over your mind. the mind is the habitation of all ideas. if you can take over someones mind, you can control what they think. footballers cant control your mind let alone the minds of millions of people. only MUSICIANS and the GOVT can.
Hahahaha lmao. So, Illuminati came after D'banj. D guy yato gan o. He must be unique. How can U say that, Top Biz men that dictate the Economy of a nation don't av VOICE? Influence is not only by speaking to d mic. And who told U that footballers can't control the mind? Infact, they can control d body,heart and mind. U didn't answer the African part of the question. Who are their recruits in Africa or is D'banj the 1st African recruit?
Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by Drunk: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

don't mind him, with time "he'll lick his wound of stupidity" let him keep enjoying himself while it last.
We be spectators, WATCHING!

That's the best you can do and be. "A Spectator" to people rising in fame and influence. I wish I have job openings to employ you.

1 Like

Re: I Can Still Work With Don Jazzy -d'banj by naturalwaves: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2012
coogar:

Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mocheddah Shows Off Her Henna Design (Photos) / Rape: 9ice Says Rapists Should Be Killed / Flavour N'abania, Eating Akpu In Public!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.