Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

24yr Old Nigerian Female Bags Perfect CGPA In Msc. From The UTA..Texas. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 24yr Old Nigerian Female Bags Perfect CGPA In Msc. From The UTA..Texas. (1062 Views)

Mother & Son Bag MSc From UNILAG (Photo) / How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School / Why You Will Have A LOW CGPA In First Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24yr Old Nigerian Female Bags Perfect CGPA In Msc. From The UTA..Texas. by SaintChukz(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Interesting and great news, i never thought she was that good, but wow she just earned a perfect CGPA score in her Msc in Microbiology from the University of Texas. She used to be a class mate of my sister way back in secondary school @ F.G.G.C, Benin City. Cool also is the fact that she is an Alumni of my Alma Mater- UNIBEN where she equally bagged a first class in crop science. Hmm...UNIBEST..!!!....is truly the best and really up there amongst the very best. All proud Edolites would definitely be proud of her. Congrats From me too...More... http://naijamayor.com/24-year-old-nigerian-woman-graduates-with-4-0-out-of-4-0-cgpa-in-university-of-texas-beauty-plus-brains-great-combination/
Re: 24yr Old Nigerian Female Bags Perfect CGPA In Msc. From The UTA..Texas. by MacLovington(m): 11:08am On Jun 09, 2013
Great.

Mods front page please!

Not only "Nigerian Woman caught Smuggling Powder (Taba) at Heathrow" should make front page.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Strike again by ASUU / Political Science Graduates And Undergraduates Thread. / Thread For Ladokites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.