Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,912 members, 7,831,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2583005 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2015
Sunnypar:

Well well well, if it ain't the gurus who else is it going to be. I am the guy with the blue shirt close to the girl on red. Boss upload111 you fine sha o! Are you hooked because I got a lady for you.
upload ur own pix na...

Abi ur phone no get camera

* legs crossed *

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:47am On Dec 30, 2015
College House masters needed at a prestigious Boarding School in Alimosho local govt Lagos state. Qualification, first degree Age Between 25-35yrs Teaching experience will be an added advantage. Interested and serious applicants should send CV to tosogbe@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:49am On Dec 30, 2015
An agency based on the island is seeking for a female English teacher who lives around lekki-ajah axis. The salary is 30k monthly. Your job role is to teach two clients i.e. two families everyday from monday to Friday. Duration is 1hour 30mins each totaling 3hours daily. Interested applicants shd drop their contacts on my email address Ezebuiloc@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:52am On Dec 30, 2015
Vacancies exist for 2 female administrators in a school,leeland schools,Oregun,Lagos and another branch in ibafo,Ogun state.The ideal candidate should possess a good qualification from a reputable institution and have good leadership skills that will make the school stand out.The person should be able to work under pressure and without supervision.The one in Lagos should reside within Allen,ikeja,berger,ojota,ketu,ogba and agege and the one for ibafo should reside at ibafo,mowe,asese and its environs.Call these nos 08033922101 for more information.No flashing please as this will disqualify you immediately. .Applications close within 2 weeks of this publication.address of the school is 1,Lawal close,oregun bstop,oregun ikeja lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 6:24am On Dec 30, 2015
Vacancy exist at classical international school for a Good Fine Art teacher. Classical international school has 5 branches all located in delta state. If you reside in warri, ekpan area to be precise, you can apply for the job by sending an email to job@ classicalinternationalschool.com. You can visit the school website www.classicalinternationalschool.com If you are interested in teaching job, you can also sending an email to job@ classicalinternationalschool.com stating clearly the subject you can teach effectively, discipline, qualification, address and the branch of your choice. Branches are located in WARRI, EFFURUN, EKPAN, OVWIAN and ORHOAKPOR. We will contact you when there is vacancy in your subject area.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by odimbannamdi(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2015
So i will be relocating to Agege area (Ijaiye Ojokoro precisely) by weekend to start my new teaching job next week.

I hope to also look for a part time tutoring job with any of the JAMB/WAEC lessons around. How much do you think these lessons would pay a Biology teacher per period? Also, if you know any of such lessons around the aforementioned area, kindly state them

Also, how possible is it for one to get a private coaching lesson around that area too?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2015
fumstar:

avicky darlyn, I bet u wudn't forget me in a hurry. winks!
grin.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Vacancy: Receptionist and Computer Instructors needed at MEGATEK ICT ACADEMY
Qualification: Ond, Hnd or Bsc
Interested candidates must be jovial, result oriented, hardworking and should live close to Agege, Ogba, Ikeja or Iyana Ipaja in Lagos State.
Forward your CV and application letter to megatekng@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2015
STENON:
upload ur own pix na...

* legs crossed *
Lol!!! Na she is tripping.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2015
Magodolagos shocked
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 30, 2015
Engrcharlesid:
An agency based on the island is seeking for a
female English teacher who lives around lekki-ajah
axis. The salary is 30k monthly.
Your job role is to teach two clients i.e. two
families everyday from monday to Friday. Duration
is 1hour 30mins each totaling 3hours daily.
Interested applicants shd drop their contacts on
my email address Ezebuiloc@yahoo.com. Thank
you.

I'm sorry about my comment.but the pay is rather too small... no offence ooo

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 7:54am On Dec 30, 2015
Sunnypar:
Lol!!! Na she is tripping.
*looks at the front, back, left and right*
Excuse me, Who is she tripping for? because she didn't see anybody...

*Walks out Gently*

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2015
Tpappie:

I'm sorry about my comment.but the pay is rather too small... no offence ooo
some one might need it ....u neva can tell .....just to keep her self busy

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Physical & Health Education teacher is needed in an International College in Alimosho Local Govt. Area in Lagos State.
Qualification- A University degree in Physical and Health Education
Age 20-35yrs
Teaching experience will be an added advantage.
Please apply with your CV to tosogbe@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2015
hotnsexy4christ:
please what is the name of my school, so i can go there and drop my cv, i stay close .
Apply first they would prefer you staying close by.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:19am On Dec 30, 2015
davide470:
It was wonderful and fun. Thanks.

Yeah, I can see your pictures. You guys sure had fun.

Was Fumstar and Evathyst present?
Oga, why were you looking for me?

I can't remember promising anybody that I'll be there nau undecided

Moreso, since my Oga at the top (Ravensckar) couldn't make it there, how on earth am o supposed to be there on my own? Who would have 'high' me there? Lolz! Have you ever heard a snail that moves with its shell behind?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:28am On Dec 30, 2015
avicky:

For the party? Babes, i'm not blind nah. You were not there.
Don't be too sure babe. You may not have seen me doesn't mean I wasn't there. Or have you forgotten who I am in a hurry ni? wink

What if I was in 'ghost mode?' wink

Anyways, you're correct. I wasn't there. Shey I've been telling you that that Ravensckar of a guy is a wrong mam. He's the reason why I couldn't attend. You sure know my nature nau, I can't go to a party alone. Be it pool party, sea-side party, yatch party, beach parry, indoor parry, parlour parry, every other parry. I can't go to a party alone, it's against my rules of engagement.

And if I had decided to storm the venue with my 'hommies'. Phew! Even you wouldn't have believed who I am. My clique dem badt gan ni! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 11:37am On Dec 30, 2015
Sunnypar:

Eva wetin....make she start another fight. Please.
Huh? undecided undecided

Mister wetin I do you nau? Why you just dey burn my cable up and down like this nau?

Besides, did my friend Nitane25 come? Would have loved to see my personal person.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Evathyst:
Don't be too sure babe. You may not have seen me doesn't mean I wasn't there. Or have you forgotten who I am in a hurry ni? wink

Anyways, you're correct. I wasn't there. Shey I've been telling you that that Ravensckar of a guy is a wrong mam. He's the reason why I couldn't attend. You sure know my nature nau, I can't go to a party alone. Be it pool party, sea-side party, yatch party, beach parry, indoor parry, parlour parry, every other parry. I can't go to a party alone, it's against my rules of engagement.

And if I had decided to storm the venue with my 'hommies'. Phew! Even you wouldn't have believed who I am. My clique dem badt gan ni! cheesy
For the mere fact I was there, you won't have been lonely. Anyway, nothing spoil. We will sha meet someday.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by joliefille(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Evathyst:

Nice! I doubt there's anything your 'hommies' would have done that the group that went didn't do. You would be surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Neroclassic(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Qtsnow(m): 12:39am On Dec 31, 2015
Any Vacancy for Agricultural Science or Animal Husbandry teacher around Ikeja, Ojodu, Lagos Ibadan expressway. Studied Forestry and wildlife management. would appreciate. thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by whitebone(m): 12:57am On Dec 31, 2015
Any vacancy around sango ijoko ogun state?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by noordean(m): 9:14am On Dec 31, 2015
STENON:
upload ur own pix na...

* legs crossed *
Good morning sister. How are you doing? Please say hi on whatsapp. I lost ur contact
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2015
Neroclassic:
so no teaching job in uyo?
There are, find within your environmment.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2015
Home / Vacancies / Vacancy at The Christhill Schools
Vacancy at The Christhill Schools

Welcome to The Christhill Schools, a unique world of endless possibilities, where the right of every child to qualitative and meaningful education is guaranteed.

Sadly, in many climes, quality education is fast becoming accessible only to a privileged few. Hence, at Christhill, we took it upon ourselves to bridge this gap, by making qualitative education not only accessible to every child, but also affordable.

We are poised for genuine success without undue gimmicks and window-dressing. We create a conducive learning environment where young leaders enjoy a unique blend of academic and entrepreneurial skills; balanced with sundry fun activities.

Coupled with our ultra-modern purpose-built infrastructures, our dedicated, highly versatile and seasoned workforce contributes in no small measure towards the realization of our laudable goals. Moreover, we continuously train and retrain our workforce in line with global trending practices in education.
Human Resources / Secretarial / Administrative Personnel

Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience3 years
Location Lagos
Job Field Administration / Secretarial Human Resources / HR

Key Requirements:

Minimum of First Degree in Human Resources/Secretarial Studies/Public Administration or any other related courses.
Candidate must have completed a professional/practical studies in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.).
The ability to sort files, manage records, inventory etc with the use of computer is very key.
Candidate must be internet savvy and possess strong online presence.

Other Requirements

Minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in secretarial/administrative/human resource position with a strong typing and document formatting skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with precision, deliver on schedule,and readiness to work extra hours when and if required.
Preferably, candidates must be single and live within work environ.

Method of Application

To apply for this position, send your application and CV to psa@christhillschools.com

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by STENON(f): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2015
noordean:
Good morning sister. How are you doing?
Please say hi on whatsapp. I lost ur contact
Owkay sir, Salam Alekum...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by noordean(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
STENON:
Owkay sir, Salam Alekum...
waalaykum salam. tankz
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by GentleNaaz(m): 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
I need teaching job within Imo, Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Portharcourt, etc. I have over 3 years teaching experience as maths, chemistry, physics, basic tech, PHE, etc. teacher.
I have Bsc in food science and technology, and presently doing MSc in food chemistry and Nutrition @FUTO.

Contact me via 07018248102
awuchichinaza@gmail.com

Any link will b appreciated.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Neroclassic(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babysim86: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Good day. I called d principal yesterday and was told to come in today. when I got there, I was asked the post I wanted and I said a class teacher for either primary 5 or 6. so I was told to come back on Monday for a written test.
Engrcharlesid:
Vacancies exist for 2 female administrators in a
school,leeland schools,Oregun,Lagos and
another branch in ibafo,Ogun state.The ideal
candidate should possess a good qualification from
a reputable institution
and have good leadership skills that will make the
school stand out.The person should be able to
work under pressure and without
supervision.The one in Lagos should reside within
Allen,ikeja,berger,ojota,ketu,ogba and agege and
the one for ibafo should reside at
ibafo,mowe,asese and its environs.Call these nos
08033922101 for more information.No flashing
please as this will disqualify you immediately.
.Applications close within 2 weeks of this
publication.address of the school is 1,Lawal
close,oregun bstop,oregun ikeja lagos.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.