Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2575862 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1041) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by bellakay: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
*An experienced lady
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
just2okworld:

Thanks dear,I'll prefer teaching job,so I can have time for other thimgs,I have where to stay at ikorodu
Cc: engrcharlesid
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by just2okworld(f): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
andybini:
i have a client that may be interested in the space. kindly send the details to andrewbini56 @ gmail. com
there is also vacancy for an English language teacher with impeccable intonation. applicants from ketu and ikorodu only. interested individuals should forward their c.v to the afore mentioned email.
Any vacancy for chemistry graduate with 2yrs post Nysc experience?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2016
The Christhill Schools - We are poised for genuine success without undue gimmicks and window-dressing. We create a conducive learning environment where young leaders enjoy a unique blend of academic and entrepreneurial skills; balanced with sundry fun activities.

Coupled with our ultra-modern purpose-built infrastructures, our dedicated, highly versatile and seasoned workforce contributes in no small measure towards the realization of our laudable goals. Moreover, we continuously train and retrain our workforce in line with global trending practices in education.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Human Resources / Secretarial / Administrative Personnel

Key Requirements
Minimum of First Degree in Human Resources/Secretarial Studies/Public Administration or any other related courses.
Candidate must have completed a professional/practical studies in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.).
The ability to sort files, manage records, inventory etc with the use of computer is very key.
Candidate must be internet savvy and possess strong online presence.
Other Requirements
Minimum of 3 years of cognate experience in secretarial/administrative/human resource position with a strong typing and document formatting skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with precision, deliver on schedule,and readiness to work extra hours when and if required.
Preferably, candidates must be single and live within work environ.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: psa@christhillschools.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
A reputable International Group of Schools in Ahmadiya Bus stop, Lagos - Abeokuta expressway, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Professional and Experienced Teacher (Basic Technology)

Qualification
Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND).
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: ladeijiwole1960@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2016
A reputable International group of schools in Ahmadiya Bus stop, Lagos - Abeokuta expressway is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Professional and Experienced Teacher (Yoruba)

Qualification
Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND)
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2016

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: ladeijiwole1960@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2016
A reputable International Group of Schools in Ahmadiya Bus stop, Lagos - Abeokuta expressway, is recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Professional and Experienced Teacher
*English
Mathematics
Biology
Physics

Qualification
Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND).
Application Closing Date
6th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: ladeijiwole1960@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Smart Partners Consulting Limited - Our client is willing to engage the professional services of 10 experienced Nursery and Primary School Teachers.

Job Title: Nursery and Primary School Teacher

Slot: 10

Requirement
Candidates should possess a minimum of NCE qualification
Application Closing Date

Start Date
11th January, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send detailed Resume with passport photo to: jobs@smartpartnersng.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sylver247: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
hello teachers.

Pls anybody know anything about MD school. Is it a good place to work in?
And how is their tests like, also what is there really remuneration like?

thanks and happy new year
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2016
PRESS RELEASE
RE: CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) COLLECTION BY FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT
The attention of the Honourable Minister of Labour and Employment, Sen. (Dr) Chris Ngige (OON) has been drawn to the online publication requesting unemployed Nigerian youths to submit application for employment at the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment Headquarter and Zonal offices nationwide.
The general public is hereby advised to disregard this false directive as it did not emanate from the Federal Government through the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment.
In view of the apprehension the above false information has generated it is pertinent to point out that the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, is committed to the creation of decent employment opportunities for teeming unemployed Nigerians and has perfected plans for massive job creation through well thought out programmes such as Graduate Teachers Conversion Programme, Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS), Vocational Skills Acquisition and Upgrading, Conditional Cash Transfers (CCT) for the vulnerable persons including market women.
The general Public will be informed in due course when any of these programmes/scheme is being rolled out.
The public is hereby warned to disregard the said online publication as any person who does otherwise does so at his or her own risk especially when some of the websites have been requesting applicants to pay what they dubbed “application fees”.
Olowookere Samuel
Deputy Director (Press)
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Halemat: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
I need a teaching job in Ibadan. Pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by herboshedhe(f): 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
A dynamic newly established private Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Amagba, Benin City requires the services of experienced academic and non-academic candidates to fill the following positions
1. Principal for Secondary School
Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Ed, BSc. Ed, BA. Ed or BSc in any discipline with PGDE
- Higher qualifications will be an added advantage
- Atleast 7-15years of overall professional experience
- The ideal candidate must have overseen a school and function in a management position

2. Teachers in all subjects
*Mathematics *English Language *Chemistry *Computer *Physics *Biology
*Government *Geography *PHE *French *Edo Language
*Literature in English *Christain Religious Knowledge *Home Economics *Social Studies
*Computer Science

Minimum qualifications for the above positions
- Minimum of NCE, B.Ed, BSc. Ed, BA. Ed or BSc in any discipline with PGDE
- Higher qualifications will be an added advantage
- Atleast 2-5years of overall professional experience
- Applicant must demonstrate skills and relevant work experience
- Good communication and excellent interpersonal skills

3. Head of Primary and Nursery School
-Same as the qualifications of the School Principal
- Atleast 7 years of overall professional experience

4. Non-Academic Staff
*Secretary *Nurse *Bursar *Customer Service Personnel *Cleaners *P.A. to Proprietor
5. General requirements for position applied for:
- Spoken and written English must be on of a high standard
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Experience as a teacher in both Nigerian and British National Curriculum
- Integrity, loyalty and honesty
Interested and qualified applicants should indicate the position they are applying for as subject of their application and forward their complete resume and application letter NOT LATER THAN 15/01/16 to

Email: highergroundla@yahoo.com
Or P. O. Box 13582, Benin City
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Engrcharlesid, press releases like this should have a source now cry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
Halemat:
I need a teaching job in Ibadan. Pls
orente21
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Orente21(f): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sunnypar:
orente21
I nid a teaching job also. I av bin up nd down today to submit my cv incase I can get a new Gud paying job. my present sch is fucking up. where do u stay? Maybe if I get vacancies for u
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
Orente21:
I nid a teaching job also. I av bin up nd down today to submit my cv incase I can get a new Gud paying job. my present sch is fucking up. where do u stay? Maybe if I get vacancies for u
Sweetheart! Things are not easy but not impossible. Well you can direct her to the schools you submitted to. kiss.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2016
Secondary School Teachers Urgently needed in Faith Academy Goshen, Awta Balefi Nassarawa State Abuja. NCE Holders and Abuja Resident Preferable. send cv to femiadeshino@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2016
Reporting live from Abuja!
Ministry of Labour and Productivity is crowd packed! Graduates of different class( first, second and third class). Something urgent need to be done about the unemployment situation..........
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ronk2, help with schools in Ikorodu.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by scarplanet(m): 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Register and get employed as a tutor in various field of study. You can also teach courses including but not limited to Cooking, Dance and Craft, Beauty and lifestyle, Music, Language, Business and commerce e.t.c
Follow the link to register: www.tuteria.com/i/ikennao3/
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
Ivy~leagUe Mont sch. No 13 Memudu Aremu str. By junction b/stop Ikate ~ surulere.... Needs teachers.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by just2okworld(f): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2016
Dear sir/ma,you are invited for an interview with Royal College Masaka,Date: Tuesday 5th Jan,2016,Time: 10am,Venue: Conference Hall

I just got this message,who else got this please?
I'm presently in ibadan o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Halemat: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sunnypar:
orente21
don't understand?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Halemat: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
Orente21:
apete Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2016
Sunnypar:
Engrcharlesid, press releases like this should have a source now cry
investigation still on
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
just2okworld:
Dear sir/ma,you are invited for an interview with Royal College Masaka,Date: Tuesday 5th Jan,2016,Time: 10am,Venue: Conference Hall

I just got this message,who else got this please?
I'm presently in ibadan o
Congratulations! Don't blow this opportunity.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2016
Let me advise some of you, go to the beginning of the page of the thread (pg.,1-235) and start applying to the schools that have advertised there, because not all schools advertise especially those ones in Ikeja, Agbara and Ota.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2016
Halemat:
apete Ibadan. Thanks
Submit your resume to schools within your locality.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2016
Chemistry abi na science student.
edition.cnn.com/2016/01/04/world/periodic-table-new-elements/index.html?eref=edition
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nlevel(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2016
Anyone with info abt CROMWELL EDUCATION CENTER,I have an interview wt them tomorow

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:26pm On Jan 04, 2016
Bros! Try them out.
Nlevel:
Anyone with info abt CROMWELL EDUCATION
CENTER,I have an interview wt them tomorow

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (1041) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.