Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968866 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
@

congratulations on reaching a year on your blog - my best wishes to you and everyone involved. I wish I could do more in way of support but of course I will always spread the word about your great site. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
**phewww** just finished Master's Sun and it's been great - especially the last two episodes. I got to grow some respect for the female lead Kong Hyo-Jin and I look forward to watching her in It's Ok That's Love soon. So Ji-Sub was awesome as the lead and reminded me of Secret Garden's Hyun Bin.

Doing a throw-back and starting on My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I've always been curious about this drama esp. with the two leads, one from Gu Family Book and the other from Arang. What a combination grin grin I'm really getting through my list of all those 'popular' and famous dramas. Such as Boys over Flowers, Rooftop Prince and now My Girlfriend is a Gumiho.

Hope everyone has a fun-filled week ahead---it'll be mega busy for me so I'll be laying off the thread for a bit, while still feeding my K-drama addiction. oh, and Happy New Month of February!!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ritzychinco(f): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2015
Jung yi
King of baking
49days
Highschool love
City hunter
Empress ki
Sweet spy
Faith
Dong yi
e.t.c
mehn...love them
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2015
olatunji390:

Pls I need download link to Three musketeers ep 12
www..com/2014/10/the-three-musketeers-season-1-01-11.html?m=1
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Aida13:
**phewww** just finished Master's Sun and it's been great - especially the last two episodes. I got to grow some respect for the female lead Kong Hyo-Jin and I look forward to watching her in It's Ok That's Love soon. So Ji-Sub was awesome as the lead and reminded me of Secret Garden's Hyun Bin. Doing a throw-back and starting on My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. I've always been curious about this drama esp. with the two leads, one from Gu Family Book and the other from Arang. What a combination grin grin I'm really getting through my list of all those 'popular' and famous dramas. Such as Boys over Flowers, Rooftop Prince and now My Girlfriend is a Gumiho. Hope everyone has a fun-filled week ahead---it'll be mega busy for me so I'll be laying off the thread for a bit, while still feeding my K-drama addiction. oh, and Happy New Month of February!!
sup ahjumma...its bin a while,how was ur weekend...hope u had massive fun

I Told U So lol the lead actress acting was pretty amazing...i really enjoyed the drama alot...i told u Master Sun was great....you definitely gonna enjoy My Gf is a Gumiho

hows work and life..i cant wait to donwload my fav new drama Shine or Go Crazy

have a lovely week....remember u can always be a better version of urself when u add more effort....shalom

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
Download #Koreadrama #SpyMovie #SPY http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/01/korea-dramaspy-ongoing.html #korea #northkorea #koreandrama #korea #northkorea #koreandrama #KoreaRepublic
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Kedam(m): 1:22pm On Feb 02, 2015
Has anyone here watched Fugitive, two weeks, the slave hunters, HIT, u are all surrounded and kang chi. I think they are great movies I recently watched.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shegsrules(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
Aida13:
@shegsrules you'll get it at .c o m that's the main site I use. It updates new episodes at a fantastic speed - sometimes just hours after the episode is aired on TV.

bro i did search for it, but nothing came up on the site. thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 5:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
shegsrules:

Try .tk
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
Atk01:

Try .tk
sup atk01 how are u,its bin a while...hope ur weekend was fun.....

.tk and .com are the same....

its better he search my the lead actors name

have a lovely week
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
sup atk01 how are u,its bin a while...hope ur weekend was fun.....

.tk and .com are the same....

its better he search my the lead actors name

have a lovely week
Good evening, my weekend was just there. No drama since I'm staying off dramas for a while, plus my memory card ish. How are you doing?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
Atk01:

Good evening, my weekend was just there. No drama since I'm staying off dramas for a while, plus my memory card ish. How are you doing?
am ok...my day was just so-so ....

what dont u get a new memory card,u may even try to buy a bigger memory card for more space....

i think u have to go back to boring nollywood until u get a new card.....

i cant wait for a new eps of shine or Go crazy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
am ok...my day was just so-so ....

what dont u get a new memory card,u may even try to buy a bigger memory card for more space....

i think u have to go back to boring nollywood until u get a new card.....

i cant wait for a new eps of shine or Go crazy
I'm getting a new memory card soon, and I'll much rather spend my time counting the buses at my bus stop than watching any of those crap nollywood films. Thank you!
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
Atk01:

I'll much rather spend my time counting the buses at my bus stop than watching any of those crap nollywood films. !

wow thats is brutal...i know nollywood is worst but not to this extent..

lets chat aghassi what u bin doing allday,when are u going back to skul?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:

wow thats is brutal...i know nollywood is worst but not to this extent..

lets chat aghassi what u bin doing allday,when are u going back to skul?
I've resumed since last week.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
Atk01:

I've resumed since last week.
hows skul,what do u study...dont mention ur skul name for privacy reasons
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 7:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
shegsrules:

Ok.

Don't really know why that's happening, I just use the 'search' engine to find any drama I need. I don't know the drama you want exactly, maybe I can post links.

kallmemrB:

sup ahjumma...its bin a while,how was ur weekend...hope u had massive fun
I Told U So lol the lead actress acting was pretty amazing...i really enjoyed the drama alot...i told u Master Sun was great....you definitely gonna enjoy My Gf is a Gumiho
hows work and life..i cant wait to donwload my fav new drama Shine or Go Crazy
have a lovely week....remember u can always be a better version of urself when u add more effort....shalom

Yeah the lead actress is cool. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho looks promising, still on episode one. Not much time for k-dramas this week. Take it easy with the 9-5 this week ok.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
hows skul,what do u study...dont mention ur skul name for privacy reasons
School is fine, thanks. I study biochemistry.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
Aida13:

Ok.

Don't really know why that's happening, I just use the 'search' engine to find any drama I need. I don't know the drama you want exactly, maybe I can post links.

Yeah the lead actress is cool. My Girlfriend is a Gumiho looks promising, still on episode one. Not much time for k-dramas this week. Take it easy with the 9-5 this week ok.

Thanks Ahjumma...hope ur day was fun

am still relaxing in akure ..am enjoying myself...i think have gotten fatter within this couple of days but i will be back to lag tomorrow....

hows work and ur project going...what u bin doing allday.....

my Gf is a gumiho is a pretty cool drama u gonna love it....one of the reasons iclove seung gi....funny thing is i didnt realise the lead actress is the same from arang and the magistrate

i only watch 4eps in arang and the magistrate..its,over 2weeks am yet to finish Will it snow this christmas

have fun watching kdrama .....no marathon pls
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2015
Atk01:

School is fine, thanks. I study biochemistry.
wow thats a nice course and field u can easily get jobs in labs and research centers if u wish to work there.....what level are u? i hope the course aint sucking life outta u
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
kallmemrB:
wow thats a nice course and field u can easily get jobs in labs and research centers if u wish to work there.....what level are u? i hope the course aint sucking life outta u
I'm in my 3rd year, and as for the course sucking life outta me, wetin pesin fit do? Na to face am squarely and graduate tops.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 02, 2015
Atk01:

I'm in my 3rd year, and as for the course sucking life outta me, wetin pesin fit do? Na to face am squarely and graduate tops.
nice u are almost thru....i wish u the best i hope ur GP is around 4.9 lol....anyway u just have to keep enduring and give it the best....who knows i may be invited to the convocation cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shegsrules(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Aida13:

Ok.

Shameless season 5

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by shegsrules(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Aida13:

Ok.

Shameless season 5, thanks much

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 4:01am On Feb 03, 2015
@shegsrules

oops Shameless is not a K-drama, lol. You won't find it on . Here's a link to season 5. You can find most other series on this site.

http://o2tvseries.com/Shameless/Season-05/index.html

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by ellab(f): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2015
@ Annyeonghaseyo ajussi.
I know Im asking too much but is dere a way to upload healer series early? pls try ur best. I'm asking for too much Abi lol.
kamsahamnida.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Please upload this kdrama .. MY LOVELY GIRL .. I will b waiting ..tanx
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by nitane25(f): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2015
Aigooooo! Tel me d latest interestn korean films. M watchin high school love on and its rily nice. What of gu ju pyo's films? *phew.. Aghassi, ajussi,ajumoni,oppa pls tell me oooo.. Kumawo
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
Please upload this kdrama .. MY LOVELY GIRL .. I will b waiting ..tanx

www..com/2014/09/shes-so-lovable-too-lovely-girl-for-me.html?m=1
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2015
Aigoo.. Where's everyone...@aida13 ahjumma @shokky23 @atk01@ how are u alll....hope ur aiit.....miss chatting with u alll... Have a fun day
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by vivaciouzz(f): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Ok..am done with high school love on..over to BLADE Man.. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.