Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Korean Movies Chatroom - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Korean Movies Chatroom (1968733 Views)

List Of 2014 And 2015 Korean Dramas / Interestin Korean Movies / Website For Downloading Korean Movies For Free.., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
shokky24:
Hi everyone,av missed u guys@,@Atko1@Aida13@kallmemrB,how are u guys doing....last week was a very bad week 4 me,my phone and money was stolen and I had an accident embarassed,dats y av not been active on NL

Aida13 u learning hangul?!!...well well u should know am ur sunbae in korean language cool,I learned it last year(on facebook,google books and apps)

KallmemrB I really enjoyed spy,never knew his girlfriend is also a spy,am wondering what she would say to his mom ,going 2 korea for honeymoon?(Someone's got a very big dream here ooo)..well me too oo but not for honeymoon to live there patapata lolcheesy grin...currently watching healer d drama is chincha daebak

pls I need d link to download king of baking komapsimida

Jaljayo everyone
Arin,how are u,how are u holding up...sorry abbt ur ordeal,May God protection abide with u..i hope its not a serious accident

Am still on eps 5 in SPY and already bored of Healer....Shine or go crazy is my best atm

Chaii. U are planning to run away to Korea pata pata ..well Seoul is a great city u gonna love it

Wow seems u have learnt Korea alot...its time to teach us

Glad that ur back...have Fun
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:13am On Feb 07, 2015
Aida13:

Wow 3-4 times a week is much ooo lol

But if at all, I like doing recaps. These will always be relevant eg Empress Ki recaps r still useful to those just getting to know about this 2013-2014 drama.

And news is cool too but that means I have to be well informed at all times which is tough esp since I'm just 1 year old in this K-drama thing grin

For all ur efforts putting up such a great site, I'll be happy to do my bit. Keep me informed.

I will keep you updated .....
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 1:14am On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
list the sections available

I will keep you updated
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:20am On Feb 07, 2015
shokky24:

Aida13 u learning hangul?!!...well well u should know am ur sunbae in korean language cool,I learned it last year(on facebook,google books and apps)
pls I need d link to download king of baking komapsimida

Jaljayo everyone

Wow sorry about d bad week u had. Thankfully u seem OK now and that's the most important. Stay hwaiting!!

U learned Hangul? That sounds interesting. Is it just speaking it or did u learn 2 read/write it like I plan to do? Because if u can write it, then we can both get the Hangul keyboard and just type our replies in Korean characters grin I mean d alphabet and not the Anglicized version of writing the language. Glad ur passionate about Korea - so am I and it's just starting.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2015
shokky24:
Hi everyone,av missed u guys@,@Atko1@Aida13@kallmemrB,how are u guys doing....last week was a very bad week 4 me,my phone and money was stolen and I had an accident embarassed,dats y av not been active on NL

I was wondering where you where. I'm glad you're back, and you're doing fine. It's good to know you want to visit Korea - but remember to take me along when you go, araso? grin cheesy
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Aida13:

Wow sorry about d bad week u had. Thankfully u seem OK now and that's the most important. Stay hwaiting!!

U learned Hangul? That sounds interesting. Is it just speaking it or did u learn 2 read/write it like I plan to do? Because if u can write it, then we can both get the Hangul keyboard and just type our replies in Korean characters grin I mean d alphabet and not the Anglicized version of writing the language. Glad ur passionate about Korea - so am I and it's just starting.

Yes learned how to read and write,let's just say I studied it like a course

Well let's do dat,dats how I learned it too,wrote some of my notes like dat(I mean english words in hangul)

Thought I was d only one passionate about it
Currently learning espanol(spanish)

고ᄃ도고(got to go)

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 10:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Glad to finally identify wit u guys....av been a guest for a while......am a big fan of k-drama.pls tek k of me[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jummymine(f): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2015
@ pls help me to look into episode 4 of maids.it is d same as ep 3.I really love d drama I want to know what happens next.thanks
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2015
jeweljoan:
Glad to finally identify wit u guys....av been a guest for a while......am a big fan of k-drama.pls tek k of me
You're welcome.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 07, 2015
jeweljoan:
Glad to finally identify wit u guys....av been a guest for a while......am a big fan of k-drama.pls tek k of me[color=#006600][/color]
anieyo(welcome ).... how long have u been a fan....feel free to chat with anyone....stay blessed
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
3 gbosa for una, i thought i watch korean movies lyk seriously u guys are intimidating me
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Aida13: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
shokky24:

Yes learned how to read and write,let's just say I studied it like a course

Well let's do dat,dats how I learned it too,wrote some of my notes like dat(I mean english words in hangul)

Thought I was d only one passionate about it
Currently learning espanol(spanish)

고ᄃ도고(got to go)

Wow that's really inspiring. I love everything Korean so I don't mind the stress of learning a new language. I feel more determined now to do this lol

@Ijecs @jeweljoan welcome! It's nice to share your interest in K-drama with others. Have fun!

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by jeweljoan(f): 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Atk01 post=30506735]
You're welcome.
thnx.its been about a year now...and am trying 2 learn d language also...now av hypnotised everyone arnd me too shocked
at the moment....am seeing rooftop prince cos of the review i read here...u guys are awesome

2 Likes

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Jummymine(f): 6:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
thanks .I am eagerly awaiting episode 5 and 6 of 'maids'.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
jeweljoan:

you are welcome dear
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
@Atk01 can i have your pin....phone number or is there any way i can contact you.......we need to discuss
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
post=30520110:
@Atk01 can i have your pin....phone number or is there any way i can contact you.......we need to discuss
Sure, you are on my bbm contacst. I'll ping you.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=jeweljoan post=30514336][/quote] yeah rooftop prince is the best ever...
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by mp4soju(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
Atk01:

Sure, you are on my bbm contacst. I'll ping you.

Really..........I will be expecting your message
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote
author=Atk01 post=30501953]
I was wondering where you where. I'm glad you're back, and you're doing
fine. It's good to know you want to visit Korea - but remember to take
me along when you go, araso? grin cheesy[/quote]ok oo,i'll put u in my traveling bag lol
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote
author=kallmemrB post=30497653] Arin,how are u,how are u holding
up...sorry abbt ur ordeal,May God protection abide with u..i hope its
not a serious accident

Am still on eps 5 in SPY and already bored of Healer....Shine or go
crazy is my best atm

Chaii. U are planning to run away to Korea pata pata ..well Seoul is a
great city u gonna love it

Wow seems u have learnt Korea alot...its time to teach us

Glad that ur back...have Fun[/quote]am better now,tnks oo;amen....its not dat serious but the prob was d shock,dat was my first time having an accident

seems like we have diff taste,cos i like healer and i dislike banshee very boring to me,didn't even finish season 1

na to run away sure pass,tired of naija

nothing is for free now,u want me to teach u pay me money lol

well am almost aving hypertension here,what happened to caroline's mom? av not been able to download tvd

u av fun too,is ur ban still on?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
post=30521609:

Really..........I will be expecting your message
I've sent you a message, but it hasn't been delivered yet.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
shokky24:
am better now,tnks oo;amen....its not dat serious but the prob was d shock,dat was my first time having an accident

seems like we have diff taste,cos i like healer and i dislike banshee very boring to me,didn't even finish season 1

na to run away sure pass,tired of naija

nothing is for free now,u want me to teach u pay me money lol

well am almost aving hypertension here,what happened to caroline's mom? av not been able to download tvd

u av fun too,is ur ban still on?
sup Arin how are u,hows ur weekend going....sorry abt the accident once more I pray it doesn't happen again...just relax and accept it in the past

Don't give urself hypertension yet cos of TVD lol..Caroline mum is really sick and she thinks she's gonna die..she told Stefan to talk care of Caroline when she's gone.....but I think the tv series is gonna be cancel soon cos it seems the writers are going gaga with their senseless scripts...same with the originals but the goodnews abt ORIGINALS is that Freya is back...freya is the first child,the taken daughter and a badass witch

My ban is over already i just decided to stick with this id for now,I kinda like it though

I never said learning was free though I know aida13 is gonna teach me for free as a friend...so where am I gonna take the classes? How much for handouts? How long will it take lol?....but am still thinking of taking u to more with me undecided...its ur choice money or trip?

That healer ain't working for me at all...i do watch each eps within 1-2mins...thanks to fastforward

Have a wonderful night and a happy sunday
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Atk01:

I've sent you a message, but it hasn't been delivered yet.
did u send it thru fedex or nipost? grin
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
did u send it thru fedex or nipost? grin
Lmao. I used DHL.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Atk01:

Lmao. I used DHL.
sup how was ur day,hows skul
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Atk01(f): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
kallmemrB:
sup how was ur day,hows skul
Twas fine, thank God.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by yinkeys(m): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
How can I configure my BitTorrent for simple server so that I could download till infinity.
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
kallmemrB:
sup Arin how are u,hows ur weekend going....sorry abt the accident once more I pray it doesn't happen again...just relax and accept it in the past

Don't give urself hypertension yet cos of TVD lol..Caroline mum is really sick and she thinks she's gonna die..she told Stefan to talk care of Caroline when she's gone.....but I think the tv series is gonna be cancel soon cos it seems the writers are going gaga with their senseless scripts...same with the originals but the goodnews abt ORIGINALS is that Freya is back...freya is the first child,the taken daughter and a badass witch

My ban is over already i just decided to stick with this id for now,I kinda like it though

I never said learning was free though I know aida13 is gonna teach me for free as a friend...so where am I gonna take the classes? How much for handouts? How long will it take lol?....but am still thinking of taking u to more with me undecided...its ur choice money or trip?

That healer ain't working for me at all...i do watch each eps within 1-2mins...thanks to fastforward

Have a wonderful night and a happy sunday
Won't she try to kill hope,cos esther's sis asked for a first born sacrifice
And am ur enemy abi angry

Trip,trip,trip cheesy

Av a wonderful sunday,hope u went 2 church?..or u are like someone here
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
히 아이다13...can u read it?
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
히 아이다13...can u read it?aida13
Re: Korean Movies Chatroom by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
shokky24:

Won't she try to kill hope,cos esther's sis asked for a first born sacrifice
And am ur enemy abi >sad

Trip,trip,trip cheesy

Av a wonderful sunday,hope u went 2 church?..or u are like someone here
sup arin....how's ur day going..church was great I had fun

U ain't my enemy u are my hometown girl...have u gotten a new phone,,I hope u don't get to miss lots of kdramas

Dont worry u are going to Korea with mel...lessons for tickets lol

Have a fun day

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (2175) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.