Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,014 members, 7,832,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR (11132 Views)

Biafra Agitation: Prof Wole Soyinka Calls For More Diplomacy / Buhari Did Not Get A Ms.degree From War College- Per US Administration Office / Stop Visiting War-Torn And Hungry Nigeria – Zimbabwe First Lady Warns Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by OmoTier1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Abeg, you people should help me ask this PDP e-demon:

With the wealth in Nigeria, what business has Nigerians with War torn countries?

The LOOTOCRAT GEJ has ravaged the economy to the extent people are now fleeing to CAR for survival cry
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1: Abeg, you people should help me ask this PDP e-demon:

With the wealth in Nigeria, what business has Nigerians with War torn countries?

The LOOTOCRAT GEJ has ravaged the economy to the extent people are now fleeing to CAR for survival cry

Is that all you could propagate? cheesy cheesy That's lame man, very lame and you should be ashamed.

Did they travel in 2010? I saw the video, most of them couldn't speak English and that shows that they have been out for a long time. And the evil men who tore this country apart are now in your APC and you call them "PROGRESSIVES" grin grin

Before you ask for proof grin grin Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpaqN2w62EE

6 Likes

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by taharqa: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014

e-IJIOT, virtuali most of d Returnees are from d north and they went to CAR decades ago. Most are even 2nd and 3rd Generation Residents/Citizens of CAR; in fact, this is d main reasons most State Govts, esp those of d north, are finding it difficult to evacuate their 'indigenes'... Most didn't go cos of GEJ; they have been there for decades. GEJ was d one who saved them by mobilizing Military and Civilian authorities to evacuate thousands of them from a war-torn environment; unlike what used to happen b4 now

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by utah1: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
Kennyfancy: .: yes,,dis our winners 21 days fasting go realy work for me,,AMEN,,finally i made front page,,it nt easy,,dis is a sign of better year,, want to used dis meduim to thank GOD,,, ( pls note it GOD nt allah oh ) for is mercy and grace dat made me front page,,nt to forgt my barbing saloon in warri,,u realy supply dis cash for me,,
WAIT OH ! IS DIS AN ARTICLE ??

is dis nt a sign of madness.....? I cn so believe u r high on olomo....
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by OmoTier1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Is that all you could propagate? cheesy cheesy That's lame man, very lame and you should be ashamed.

Did they travel in 2010? I saw the video, most of them couldn't speak English and that shows that they have been out for a long time. And the evil men who torn this country apart are now in your APC and you call them "PROGRESSIVES" grin grin

Before you ask for proof grin grin Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpaqN2w62EE
Seriously can your ibo brothers speak English The ibo kidnappers we see on Channelstv here in the UK, how many of them speak fluent English when they are being interviewed?

You better come up with another excuse!

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Abuklaw(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
ninja4life: Nice one by the fg.guys and gals its been long since anyone liked my comment can u luike dis post of mine for no reason.thanks cheesy
smh, people are now begging for like. Hope isn't what is trending on nairaland now? If so, can someone please like my post o. Lwkmd
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by BlackHuman(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2014
Central African Republic...one those countries i often forget exists... Does anyone remember there's actually a country called Djibouti?
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
[s]Seriously can your ibo brothers speak English The ibo kidnappers we see on Channelstv here in the UK, how many of them speak fluent English when they are being interviewed?

You better come up with another excuse! [/s]

Dude shut up and don't derail the thread.

DERAILER ALERT PEOPLE!!! grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by utah1: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Uchiha Madara: Bros Sincere how far? Abeg where be dis place called Car?

Person fit use car reach car?

I just won know if the place far.

To those brought back, I will play a welcome back tune on my guitar.

To the people at the defense ministry that made this possible, they deserve yet another military star.

wat is dis one trying to say..?
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nairaboi(m): 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Eze Promoe: This is the first government that I've seen that care for its people, even the poor.
I used to think that this can only be done by Americans but this government have given us reason why we shouldn't give up on this nation because we are assured of our importance to the government.
. . . Jonathan is a good man. if only he had good advisers. but a finger dipped in oil affects the whole hand.

3 Likes

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by taharqa: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
By d way, while watching d return of d 1st 365 persons on Saturday on either AIT or NTA, I noticed that there was at least a South African amongst them. When d SA lady was interviewed, she said some of them took refuge at d Nigerian Embassy in CAR and that the Nigerian authorities allowed some of them to come with Nigerians to Abuja. She was very grateful to Nigeria for evacuating them from CAR..

4 Likes

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by drstan(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2014
Clerverly: I pity these returnees angry angry angry angry Now Their Suffering Start.

They will now experience irregular power supply
They will now experience bad roads at its worst
They will now experience kidnapping
They will now experience Cholera due to lack of access to good water
They will now experience hunger at its cruelest level
They will now poverty first line
They will now experience unemployment where it touches
They will now experience terrorism at its worst;

My Take: They should have remained there and fight their way through (at least the war there is defined) than coming to end their lives in more violent and corruptly ruled Country like ours! angry angry
stop saying "ours" because you are not a nigerian, ghana must go like you.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2014
utah1:

wat is dis one trying to say..?

Good Job is what I'm trying to say,

I just ryhmed it, did it my way,

didn't you hear that CAR is in a fray,

and the people brought back just avoided dismay?

So please for the hating you display,

I suggest you check it and throw it away.

7 Likes

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by OmoTier1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough:

Dude shut up and don't derail the thread.

DERAILER ALERT PEOPLE!!! grin grin
Answer the questions! Do your ibo brother speak fluent English? Are these ones being returned home not amongst those Peter Obi starved with His wicked reign of terror in your Nnewi
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by OmoTier1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
taharqa: By d way, while watching d return of d 1st 365 persons on Saturday on either AIT or NTA, I noticed that there was at least a South African amongst them. When d SA lady was interviewed, she said some of them took refuge in d Nigerian Embassy in CAR and that the Nigerian authorities allowed some of them to come with Nigerians to Abuja. She was very grateful to Nigeria for evacuated them from CAR..
So you want us to stay doing what because your LOOTOCRAT went to bring some of your ibo brothers home for elections and some of them manage to sneak their SA g/f into Nigeria?

Abeg let persin hear word
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
^^^ ALERT!! Omo_Tier1 is begging for cheap attention, please don't give it to him.

His mission is to derail this thread so please don't quote or reply him. Let him suffer in silence. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by chi4ik(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
GEJ a president that cares 4 his People both @ home $ abroad. Ride on Boss, U no get polo...
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by OmoTier1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough: ^^^ ALERT!! Omo_Tier1 is begging for cheap attention, please don't give it to him.

His mission is to derail this thread so please don't quote or reply him. Let him suffer in silence. grin grin
Derail which thread?

IF THE LOOTOCRAT GEJ likes, let Him go evacuate all the ibos from Malaysia, Thailand, Yemen, back to Nigeria for 2015 elections, it will be sweet heaven for other eminent Nigerians in the diaspora whilst GEJ will still be kicked out by 2015.

Is this not the height of st.upidity? A supposedly sane people are celebrating evacuation of their brothers from a country they should have no business in in the first place cry
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
^^^ grin grin grin Abeg make una beg this brother to leave me alone na... I no quote you na by force? The frustration of being ignored must be killing this man. cheesy cheesy

UP GEJ!! UP Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by taharqa: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
rudedough: ^^^ ALERT!! Omo_Tier1 is begging for cheap attention, please don't give it to him.

I know that, guy. Plus, I do not even have d time this evening to feed smonelse' foooolishness..

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by gratiaeo(m): 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2014

Is that your biggest shot? Are you not ashamed of your self........
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2014
gratiaeo:

Bro why? angry angry Please don't quote that man. The argument will only derail this thread and that's what he wants. No more replies.

Thanks for your sincere corporation. grin grin

Up GEJ and his administration!! Up the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by OmoTier1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
gratiaeo:
Of course, I am ashamed to see supposedly sane human beings celebrating the return of their kinsmen driven away for far far land because of the poverty their Peter Obi has reign on their land.

Anyway, kindly help me tell you LOOTOCRAT GEJ to come back the ones in Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Yemen, and Indonesia back home too. I will need them for 2015 elections no doubt cool
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by gratiaeo(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2014
Omo_Tier1:
So you want us to stay doing what because your LOOTOCRAT went to bring some of your ibo brothers home for elections and some of them manage to sneak their SA g/f into Nigeria?

Abeg let persin hear word
You are nothing but a BIGBLACK FOOL. Don't know when all this ugly and smelly creatures will learn manners
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by EzePromoe: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
Nairaboi: . . . Jonathan is a good man. if only he had good advisers. but a finger dipped in oil affects the whole hand.
Advisers got nothing to do with this. Even if they were, it is easy for Jonathan to wave their advises aside like OBJ would have done.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by kommiejewel(f): 10:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Na wa o... Wetin go carry peeson go CAR; which kind suffer b dat. . .Well sha dem go say dem wan go abroa? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by OmoTier1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
gratiaeo:
You are nothing but a BIGBLACK FOOL. Don't know when all this ugly and smelly creatures will learn manners
Huh.. have you taken Ogogoro again undecided
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Eze Promoe:
Advisers got nothing to do with this. Even if they were, it is easy for Jonathan to wave their advises aside like OBJ would have done.

Pump your breaks dude, are you suggesting that a ruler doesn't need advisers?

I believe rulers need advisers the most.
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by omusiliyu(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Good for them.. What of those in South Sudan.. Because Nigerians are everywhere
Re: Citizens-Centred Diplomacy: FG Evacuates 1,277 Nigerians From War-Torn CAR by theoctopus: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2014
TribalEAST: ...because their FG is inept.

People travel for various reasons. There are now so many Indians and Chinese in Nigeria. The last time I checked, these are amongst the fastest developing countries in the world. Some of you are so good at talking nonsense on social media and Internet forums. The biggest reason for migration is always population explosion and that is what Nigeria is experiencing now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASS Workers Protest Over Unpaid Allowances And Arrears, Block NASS Gate / Ortom Asks FG To Account For $1bn Security Fund Jointly Contributed By States / Igbos Should Participate In Census Wherever They Are – Ohanaeze Counters IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.