Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,500 members, 7,840,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney (27376 Views)

Poll: Is Chris Oyhakilome a Phoney?

Yes: 49% (40 votes)
No: 50% (41 votes)
This poll has ended

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / New Age Teachings Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. Is It Right? / Chris Oyakhilome, Is He A Man From Satan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2008
PEOPLE OPINION ARE THEIR NATURAL ENTITLEMENT.

IT IS A GIFT OF GOD AND OF COURSE WITHOUT REPENTANCE

THE FACT THAT YOU DONT LIKE CHRIS OYAKHILOME DOES NOT MAKE HIM LESS A MAN OF GOD OR MORESO A BELIEVER

IT OPINIONS ARE ALSO NOT ENOUGH TO CONVINCE EVERYBODY THAT HE IS A FAKE

JUST LIKE U HOLD STRONGLY TO YOUR OPINION, SO DO OTHERS

YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN MERE OPINION TO STOP HIM

BUT I DOUBT ANYONE CAN STOP HIM NOW

COS HE IS HIGHER THAN YOUR OPINION AND FARTHER THAN YOUR CRITICISM
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by affee(f): 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2008
U must have a personal grudge against the Man of God
U have not really given any valid point to back Ur accusation
Watch what U say, so that U dont invoke the wrath of God

Fear GOD pleeeeeeaasssee
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nobodiee: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ AKO

You are missing my point!! If a doctor tells me I have cancer (God forbid), and I believe I have been healed, when I go back to the doctor to check, I expect him to tell me I don't have it anymore. So if the woman had cancer, which is not necessarily something that can be "felt", I would expect her to go back to her doctor to verify that it has disappeared. I guess I just don't understand how someone is MADE TO BELIEVE, they are healed. It is well
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ nobodiee

You are a sure critic, since u know what to do. why dont u go about healing people and performing miracles.

Dont sit there on the internet criticising the servants of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2008
@ nobodiee

You are a sure critic, since u know what to do. why dont u go about healing people and performing miracles.

Dont sit there on the internet criticising the servants of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by olofofo(m): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2008
I personally believe that any pastor or imam or babalawo that goes on Air to "advertise" his or her service is a Phoney. so pastor chris is not the only one, and i believe that things will continue like this until Kingdom come.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Wendy80(f): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2008
Though am not a member of Christ Embassy but i know its wrong to speak against a Man of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:28am On Sep 27, 2008
Wendy80:

Though am not a member of Christ Embassy but i know its wrong to speak against a Man of God

Maybe when he falsely heals a friend of yours, you will say something, not saying chris is bad just saying why see something thats wrong and not say it?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 12:31am On Sep 27, 2008
Maybe when he falsely heals a friend of yours, you will say something, not saying chris is bad just saying why see something thats wrong and not say it

slowpoke, what is bad about Chris??
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2008
@vanni
Oya go call police na lol pastor chris na your papa abi you join them dey put chloroform for handkerchief for fake anointing.
Common go hide your self, bush fish.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2008
hey y'all.props to the dude that started this topic. my friends and I were dramatically pulled into Christ embassy because we used to rap, i mean real good rap. The ROYALTIES or whatever it is called signed us up to perform at church concerts and we even put something together at the 20062007 Youth conference at the stadium. I was a member of the church for couple years and with time I realized the church was full of games, phony people. There were group of pastoral staffs who deal with offerings and tithes, they stole from that dept, dollars, pounds, Naira whatever. Several teenagers got impregnated by people who worked for LOVEWORLD and they aborted in this same church!! it is in the same church females dress like they're going to clubs or parties and males come in with pierced ears, tattoos and dress like gangsters, it is in this same church everyone gets to fry their hair and want to be like Pastor. They see all other churches not to be on their level, they see them to be below and they are ontop, I could keep on writing but it doesn't worth it, I need to continue playing my 'burnout revenge' on PS2, i feel its much better doin that than to talk about that dirty hell hole they call Embassy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by joshjosh(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2008
MMMMMMMMMMM some people get wahala
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nobodiee: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ Vannii

Are you sick? In fact I think you are. I am in no way critcizing anyone. Or does that look like criticism to you? I am asking a simple question. I am in no way against pastor Chris and I know close to nothing about him so I am not at liberty to talk. All I did was voice my opinion and you are coming at me in that manner. Relax yourself o, it is not that serious!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by otokx(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2008
no be wahala na work dem no get
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by texazzpete(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2008
9 pages of people defending the fellow.
As usual we're fed the 'don't speak anything against the man of God' line as reason for us to keep quiet.

I wonder why no one raised any noise when Rev King was arrested and sentenced to death. Wasn't he also supposed to be a 'man of God'? All we saw was unanimous condemnation.

Guess it helps to be charismatic, eh?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2008
@chriben ogogoro

yoy are sp pethetic, you need help and i need cal n police, you will face the wrath of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ nododiee

you are the one who is sick and if care is not taken, u will remain so and will have to go to pastor Chris to heal you.
AS for me, i cannot be sick, cos i have divine health. Can u imagine JESUS SICK? Impossible,
what canot be obtained in Christ cannot be obtained in me,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2008
@chrisbenogogoro

As for leaving, no way, you will have to face me al the time in this thread and on this site,
if u cannnot stand me, then u will have to take a walk, to HELL
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nobodiee: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2008
LOL, VANNI, I did not mean literlly sick, relax o!! It's not my style to wish sickness on anyone. I meant are you out of your mind, but then again I take that back, I am not going to be going back and forth for stating my own opinion over what SOMEONE ELSE typed and over pastor Chris that I know nothing about. LOL, no man can heal me, only God can, He has proven that to me time and again, but thanks for the recommendation. Jesus is Lord oo, Since you are christ like (I'm assuming), relax and stop going around talking or typing at people anyhow, it defeats that purpose, just a suggestion, do what you will with it,
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2008
@nobodiee

Since u say you know notjing at nothing, the best thin gis to SHUT UP,
YES I AM CHRIST LIKE AND I WILL RESPOND TO OR TYPE WHAT EVER I LIKE

SHIKENAH
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ NOBODIEE,
Since u say you no nothing about reverend chris, the best thing is to SHUT UP
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Gamine(f): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2008
Vanni.

You have to get a hold of yourself

Christ-like?

Who are you kidding.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2008
@ germine

Of course I AM CHRIST LIKE, SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY,
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT,
your opnion does not count
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by nobodiee: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2008
grin grin grin grin it is well o!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by Gamine(f): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2008
lol

esp that i see there is no"germine" on this thread

You have added Spirit-seeing to your Christ-like qualities

suit yourself, just stop derailing the thread
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2008
@germine

nobody can shut me uo and i will keep talking

U UNDERSTAND GERMINE?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by vanni(f): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2008
@GERMINE

i choose to call u that name purposely cos i see u are still in the formative stage of the things of God and need to Germinate and GROW, tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by sosodat: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2008
vanni:

@germine

nobody can shut me up and i will keep talking

U UNDERSTAND GERMINE?

Yeah rite, and become a talkative (without been coherent)
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by bettes(f): 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2008
@Poster
In your post you have said it already that no man has the power to judge,and then you contradict yourself by starting a controversial thread like this.
Please be careful about speaking evil about a man of God
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by AKO1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2008
Who is Germine
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by blacknight(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2008
PASTOR CHRIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO AIR HIS PROGRAMS IN ANY OF THE ELECTRONIC MEDIA COMPANIES BECAUSE HE IS MISSLEADING AND MIS-DIRECTING THE MINDS OF LOTS OF YOUNG NIGERIANS WITH IS JERRY CURL HAIR AND HIS DICTIONS. THE MAN IS FILLED WITH ARTIFICIAL STUFFS AND LOT OF FAKE MIRACLES. WHEN HE CAME TO PORTHARCOURT, NO BODY FROM PH GOT HEALED RATHER PEOPLE THAT CAME ALL THE WAY FROM KANO,ABUJA, LAGOS ETC RECEIVED THEIR HEALING. HE IS TRYING TO TELL ME THAT THE ENTIRE PH PEOPLE DOES NT HAVE ENOUGH FAITH TO RECEIVE HEALING?

IN ONE OF HIS RECENT SHOWS IN BENIN THREE PEOPLE DIED OF PNEUMONIA BECAUSE HE CLAIMED TO HAVE STOPPED RAIN FROM POURING DOWN, AND THE PEOPLE WHERE DECEIVED TO STAY OUT ON AN OPEN FIELD LATER IT POURED HEAVILY AND THREE PERSON DIED AS RESULT FROM COLD.

GOD PLS SAVE US FROM THE HANDS OF PASTOR CHRIS AND CO.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney by hubreality(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2008
BLW is never worried on these false rantings and critics about the life style of pastor Chris. I love Jesus, who sees the heart of every man not looking at their religious antics and appearances. Look I was once falsely accused by a close foe who thaught that every body who claims to make money on the internet only does that through the so called Trojan practice tagged Yahoo, Yahoo or Internet Scam because i suppose he does it. Take for instance people like Akin Alabi, a well known nigerian successful internet marketer who was once  suspected by his people including his in-laws of being into internet scam until the began to know exactly how he rakes cool big legit cash on internet marketing. Some foolish ones even swore falsely with their lives. Nija, Haba!

I also remembered when i had a spectacular manifestation of God's abilities in my work promoting and bringing me before Kings and reputable companies here and abroad respectively. One young man very close to me who observed the progress a native of Anambra State came up to me and asked a shaking question while i was alone in my office. You are  now curious to know what he asked. Hold on, just guess what he asked; He wanted me to tell him the secret of that progress observed, i thought he wanted me to teach him what i know about computers and internet marketing, just quesssss, whattt. Haba! He checked and looked round and he said with a low voice " Oga Andrew, is there any how i washed my face and hands or something like spiritual enhancement leading to all these success, if i can be of help" I calmly smiled and was shocked! Why? he has for long time thought i got involved in such practise, And I tell you, that was his anchor of salvation and he actually does consult native doctors for a supposedly success in business.

This is a yardstick, when somebody's mind goes negative on virtually everything about others, don't be surprise to catch him/her doing what he criticises. The only recommendation given to us by Jesus is, "you shall know the truth and the truth will make you free" I believe we're professionals in various fields having acquired specific knowledge and general knowledge aswell. This is applicable aslo when you learn/study to know and walk in the realities of the ever living gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, not the play of religion and theology. The Scriptures says "For with God all things are possible." Too big for a religious mind who denies the power therein.

It's not news writing against Pastor Chris,  You will do better if you write about the glory and power of God that will make a great impact in peolpes' live. Hmmm, Guys! Just dwell in Love and be dead to self, the play religion and it's politics. That is the Life in Christ Jesus.

Happy New Week in Jesus' Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal / Prophet TB Joshua's Funeral Service Updates (July 5th - Sunday 11th July, 2021) / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.