Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,195 members, 7,825,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 (101433 Views)

Add 1 Teaspoon Of This Mixture To Your Coffee To Boost Weight Loss! / Please,how Effective Is The Mixture Of Lime And Lipton,in Weight Loss / African Iba Herbal Mixture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 by stella580: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2018
Because of the so much bad people in the world the good ones are so difficult to believe and to get but i than God we found Dr. Tebor it was so difficult to believe at first when we got his Email but after we gave a try out of doubt and followed his instructions within a month my sister was cured and she went to repeat test but there was no trace of herpes again. For help, you can Email him on; Teborherbalcenter@gmail.com You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number +2348153052125. or contact him by his or website https://teborherbalcanter.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 by OmayieHenry(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jekomo herbal is your sure and best bet. How ever you can check contact us for any herbal Mixture as we are core distributors of alcoholics, non Alcoholic drink and different herbal Mixture across Nigeria. zero eighth zero six five one six six six five eight. call or watsapp
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 by Oladele13: 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Natural...... Eat bitter kola/tiger nut and do a lot of exercises, in the morning and before you sleep trust me. It's healthy, herbal and drugs can be dangerous to the liver and kidney. Thanks a lot
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 by SKYHIGHfx: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2021
Abover1:
I have a solution to it. It is just a leaf, all you Ned to do is to blend it and cook it like soup add small pepper. My brother you are good to go. Call me 08058863371.

I need the leave
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 by Astilo(f): 2:07am On Apr 22, 2022
naijaracist:
Good Day My Fellow Forumites.

I always have quick ejaculation anytime i meet my babe and it has been giving me sleepness night because though i know that i am not satisfying her, i always see it in her face but maybe she is afriad to tell me this but she always have this sign face like wtf grin grin. I mate a good friend of mine who recomend me to use DRYGIN,BITTERCOLA and LIME.

My question is does this work? are there other Herbs needed to be mix?
Thank you
.... I sell manpower...It restores sexual strength, stamina, libido and performance with no side effect.. It's 100% natural herbs � no side effects..

For stronger erection, for delay ejaculation, to increase the libido, penis enlargement, improve sexual health, sperm booster... If you need it whatsapp me 08093950124
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 by Keydan: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just one sachet of action bitter is okay
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 by Tymk: 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
chinochizzy:
TM+VG thank me later
I want to try it today
Re: Does Anyone Know Of Any Herbs Mixture To Help A Man Last Longer +18 by TheAlertNewsNg(f): 3:37pm On Mar 19
have you try Fekomi bitters?

naijaracist:
Good Day My Fellow Forumites.

I always have quick ejaculation anytime i meet my babe and it has been giving me sleepness night because though i know that i am not satisfying her, i always see it in her face but maybe she is afriad to tell me this but she always have this sign face like wtf grin grin. I mate a good friend of mine who recomend me to use DRYGIN,BITTERCOLA and LIME.

My question is does this work? are there other Herbs needed to be mix?
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Caro White A Bleaching Cream??? / Woman Discharges Maggots From Her Vagina In Ogun (Photo) / "50 Guests Died After Attending A Yahoo Boy's Party In Alagbole Akute, Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.