Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

9ice Finally Reveals His Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice Finally Reveals His Party (17143 Views)

President Buhari Forgot The Full Meaning Of His Party's Name Again / 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Harmthe(m): 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
fp tinx
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
He will make ur bottom protrude grin grin
Beync: Change my bottom. In case...
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by JACKOFALTRADE: 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fucking cultist!!!
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by 7lives: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind them. Absolutely indolent and cowardly lot who only know how to throw insults from afar at everyone while putting their nose in what does not concern them. How many of those who have spoken here are from or even care about the Ogbomosho North/South/Orire constituency 9ice wishes to represent?

Really abhorrent how Nigerian youths lack focus, clarity of thought and the ability to think critically. This is why their leaders pee on them and take them for granted. To get to know and hold their own direct leaders accountable, they will never do. All other frivolity, including insulting those who have nothing to do with them, they have ample time for.

Bros did one na dirty slap on dem alayonuso, oko oro eleyi gidi gan.
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by 7lives: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2014
99100: I'm a fan of his. So I ought to wish him well.

But 9ice why u go choose APC na ? U no know say na party for disgruntled and confused individuals ?

Dis one na mistake o.

Even if 9ice no campaign, o ti wo ile. Congrats in advance 9ice.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by ebunoluwafresh: 2:02am On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: This thread must make front page,if it dosen't,look at what i will do below cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by experimentist: 5:10am On Sep 07, 2014
lilprinze: 9nice did not see any party to
go and join again it is JANJAW££DS party he went to go and join smh
Go n Die!
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Gbawe: 5:12am On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: Go n Die!

grin grin grin grin grin Abi.
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Wefiak1414(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2014
9ice for inevitable change for his people. May GOD HELP U 9ICE
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by manck2: 5:23am On Sep 07, 2014
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Abuklaw(m): 5:29am On Sep 07, 2014
lilprinze: 9nice did not see any party to
go and join again it is JANJAW££DS party he went to go and join smh
can't you fathom the write up? He has joined not that want to go and join. Umbrella has blocked your sense of comprehension.
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by pussypounder(m): 5:30am On Sep 07, 2014
9ice, sey eyinbo la ni ko maleso ni abi ko mole kooje angry

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by experimentist: 5:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin Abi.
I swear... Suicidal things in his mind grin
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by experimentist: 5:45am On Sep 07, 2014
Abuklaw: can't you fathom the write up? He has joined not that want to go and join. Umbrella has blocked your sense of comprehension.
grin
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by experimentist: 5:49am On Sep 07, 2014
99100: I'm a fan of his. So I ought to wish him well.

But 9ice why u go choose APC na ? U no know say na party for disgruntled and confused individuals ?

Dis one na mistake o.
been looking for dis post since.. #in michael jackson voice... All I wanna say is that, you can GO and DIE DIE grin

1 Like

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by suco50(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2014
This is a practical illustration of life lessons 701 as taught in #Funny9ja Schl of life, that.... "When music sell no more, sway into politics like 9ice cheesy
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:02am On Sep 07, 2014
opportunist: d fool acct don red him wan com chop govt moni.
wetin concern you. Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by dapoadeagbo(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2014
N9ice should have joined PDP instead :PN9ice should have joined PDP instead
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by firstolalekan(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2014
This guy remains a TOUT!
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Doluseun(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2014
9ice want to contest under APC in ogbomoso.

that brother is on a long thing oooo.

Akala determines who get what in elective positions in ogbomoso and APC is failed party in Ogbomoso in particular

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Anikulhapo(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2014
Abeg,mulika Shud Leave D Seat For Him, Mulika Is Jst In D House To Chop,tank God She Was Not Selected As D Speaker Of D House,RIDE ON 9ICE I GO VOTE FOR U
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 07, 2014
Wishing you best of luck in your political career mr 9ice
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Anikulhapo(m): 6:38am On Sep 07, 2014
dapoadeagbo: N9ice should have joined PDP instead :PN9ice should have joined PDP instead
d Pdp Ticket Is Already Secured For Akala's Puppet@ Mulika
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Anikulhapo(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2014
Doluseun: 9ice want to contest under APC in ogbomoso.

that brother is on a long thing oooo.

Akala determines who get what in elective positions in ogbomoso and APC is failed party in Ogbomoso in particular
my Guy,we Love Dis Guy More Dan Dat Akala's Puppy
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Pelupelu: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Any Nigerian youth going into politic will have my full support irrespective of his\her party affliation. We can leave the task of developing this country in the hand of the older generation and expect different result. We must get involved to get the retired. Cowards die many time beFore their death but the valiant never taste of death but once... Keep it up 9ice let see the revolution to follow

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Lex1(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2014
I am not just trusting this guy. I pray the people of the constituency make a right choice even within the party.
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by EMMYB0Y(m): 6:46am On Sep 07, 2014
9ice the party rider...time to ride apc (all previous criminals)
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 07, 2014
Now, we have 3 entertainers contesting for office in the 2014 primaries- Kate Henshaw, Julius Agwu, and 9ice.

Good luck to them cheesy
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by horlabiyi(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2014
I'm pretty sure he can't even contest and win Oye Oyewunmi in the APC primary election not to talk of winning the real election. Abolore you know how we do our things here in Ogbomoso,those people telling you to stay with APC can't even win election at the wards not to talk of the whole constituency. You know what I'm talking about. Move to the right side

1 Like

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by LilPeezy(m): 7:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Album cover of the Year......is new album name is APC, can't wait to listen to it...Lolz 9ice wack artist since 1900....I c anada failure in dis boi face......From music failure to Politics Failure
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by chidimmaaa(f): 7:46am On Sep 07, 2014
I dnt just understand why people always criticize political parties. U all just generalize dis nd its not fair to some good people out there. Dnt judge a person by the political platform they decide to join rather by their character. Nigeria is going to start growing when people actually stop considering a candidates party buh rather, his self esteem and his ability to rule

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by BabaO2: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2014
ebunoluwafresh: What is your thought on this move?
Good move. He's unbeatable, it is going to be like that of Abike Dabiri. Congratulations Honorable 9ice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 11,000 Benefiiciaries Of Npower In Ekiti Declare Support For Buhari / Don’t Punish Us For Saraki’s ‘rebellion,’ North Central Leaders Beg Buhari / 'Don’t Vote PDP In 2023' - El-Rufai To Kaduna Residents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.