Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,457 members, 7,823,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

9ice Finally Reveals His Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice Finally Reveals His Party (17142 Views)

President Buhari Forgot The Full Meaning Of His Party's Name Again / 'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Slimprinz: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hi nairalanders, I'm neu here. Luv u alll

1 Like

Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Ekken: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yomieluv: If he meant well,no problem.

APC- Almajiri People's congress.
u fool!
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Gbawe: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Actionleap: I would love to see the youth take over politics and render these old hands (with no solid ideas on how to move the nation forward) jobless.

This is the right attitude but the youths must be focused, self-confident and ready also.
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ekken: u fool!
ignored.
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by qtx(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
RockMaxi: 9ice is not nice with APC..
y? isnt APC a yoruba/hausa party ? is 9ce not a yoruba boi? he is in d rite group
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by molas02: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
frm fire to fry pan............goodbye Mr abolore from music industry and welcom to d doom
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Tjazzolalekan: 10:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
It a gud move 4 mr 9ice,wish him best of luck
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by boboLIL(m): 11:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lols,,, !m moni don de finish.... E wan con enta politics
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Anikulhapo(m): 7:46am On Sep 09, 2014
Doluseun:

brother I dey tell you reality on ground ...akala determines where votes swings to in ogbomoso
I Know But In This Case Where Another People's Favourite Is Involved, I Hope The Pendulum Swings In Another Direction Moreover, If Akala Dies, Pdp Is Dead In Oyo State
Re: 9ice Finally Reveals His Party by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
JACKOFALTRADE: Fucking cultist!!!

What if he's one? How many politicians are not cultists? My friend, stop d beef and join d race if u want change! Enough of these insults. If we keep criticising everyone that contests, then Nigeria has no hope..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Attack The Chief Of Staff / FG Woos Investors With Nickel Discovery, Tax Holiday In Australia / Lagos APC Splits As Faction Forms Rival Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.