Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,545 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President (21182 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sad Dominic Iorfa (ex -international) did not get the job.

Time for the NFF to be held by an ex-player. Congrats to Mr Pinnick....but the NFF president should be an ex-player....like Platini is presido of UEFA and Abedi Pele was presido of GFA.

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
The best man won. Dominic iorfa's amassed number of votes tho...lol
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by englishmart(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hope he's a good man.?

I don't like corrupt people o.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by cegxie(m): 5:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
Good luck to you mr NFF Presido... I hope you don't find the seat too hot... Any may another fire not consume that house again... Now let's see what you got as your own transformation agenda?
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by buoye1(m): 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
The name dey smell corruption!!!!!!!grin
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by bastien: 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
Okay ma fellow delta man make we do our football good
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Systeme101: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
i hope he wil nt reapoint keshi cos this man once said we shld celebrate keshi despite downward trend we r xperiencing
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by niggereyez(f): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2014
He was state chairman of Delta State Football Association and he attracted a lot of private sponsorship to the FA.

I think he is wat the NFF needs now because its high time they are independent of the govt. sponsorship. . it wld reduce embezzlement and make 'em more accountable.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by slap1(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mr. Pinnick shouldn't take his office as a picnic location.

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
bushdoc9919: Sad Dominic Iorfa (ex -international) did not get the job.

Time for the NFF to be held by an ex-player. Congrats to Mr Pinnick....but the NFF president should be an ex-player....like Platini is presido of UEFA and Abedi Pele was presido of GFA.

Hian! Man wey no fit tender any manifesto leading to the elections other than the lame ''you'll all see what I can do when I get there'' rave.
U be ex-footballer, no mean say u go tick for football management abeg
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by shizzle11(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
A very big congratulations to him. He was Delta state sports chairman for many years and his performance in office was quite impresive. He was instrumental in the building and upgrading of the warri township stadium meant to be one of the host stadia for the U17 world cup hosted by Nigeria in 2009. I feel higly elated for his victory, watch Nigerian football take a turn for the better.

Fools like taiwo ogunjobi, amanze ucheagbulam, bolaji ojo-oba and sani lulu-mohammed are a curse to nigerian football. Bleeping fvcktards

Welcome on board Amaju pinnick, way to gooooo! need i say he has a very pretty daughter, a beauty to behold tongue cool
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by brothers(m): 6:04pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ah amaju my uncles brothers sisters mother neighbours sister's boyfriends father
Congrats
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by yetunsbay(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
d name sef no sound Nigerian but congrats
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
Aystormz:

Hian! Man wey no fit tender any manifesto leading to the elections other than the lame ''you'll all see what I can do when I get there'' rave.
U be ex-footballer, no mean say u go tick for football management abeg

I agree with you....but the NFF hasn't been run well by the civil service apparatchiks either.

An ex-player would understand how players feel about things like welfare better than a civil servant.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Omooba77: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
I hope this will be the end of the rancour...........Congrats to the winner and loosers , better luck next time..........
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Coolheadedsam46(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reading
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by pat077: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
no more fifa ban. Where is maigari? - the man wit nine lives. I think sai he b mario.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by lexyman(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
Someone should put his profile , let's have little info about pinnicl Amaju .....
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by 9jatatafo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
Where Segun Odegbami dey sef? All these na the more you look the less you see.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by fiftynaira(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Amaju melvin pinnick

A sports veteran from delta state whith a huge tack records for himslef, with the recent being the building of a sports house with private fundings.
Chairman
Delta State Sports Commission
Director of Sports and Chairman
Executive Chairman
Chairman
Delta State Football Association
Executive Chairman
Delta Sports Commission
Chairman
Delta Sports Council
A former vice chairman of delta FA
Present chairman delta FA
Member NFF marketing commitee
S A to delta state Gov on sports

In his manifesto he promised a lot to Nigerian football notable of which is the 'grassroot involvment of players and sending them abroad for training, and also promising to give us a Nigerian ref in the next w/cup'

A big congrats to him and to losers to embrace the spirit of a good sportsmanship and contrubute to the growth of nigerian football!!!

#freshNFF001
#freshIDEas
#mazeltov

1 Like

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by komek(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
From Delta State money to Federal government money, ok na we dey watch them.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by okotv(m): 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
very logical cause this man is so good.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by MORNDEW(m): 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
So thing can be done dis maturely in NFF and we waited for FiFa to caution us before we do so. This country is full of backdoor personel who does not belive things should be done right.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by alanjack: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
I have always seen Mr Amaju as a seasoned football administrators. During the years I spent in Delta state he did so much to improve football in the state. I hope his tenure will offer so much positives to the game on the country. Congratulations Mr Amaju, although I look forward to the day educated ex-players like Odegbami and co will run the game in Nigeria.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Dbestmax(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dahmum: Idont know anyting abt ball
Swthrt y not say about football....
Its more.....u knw...tankk u
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by roufy235(m): 6:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
okay
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by deletrue: 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
datguru: In obasanjo's voice " I hope this guy will not go and steal 1 billion now that we have made him nff president oo
You have touched the truth. He is the commissioner for sports in Delta state. You know what? He was the contractor who was warded the building of Warri Township Stadium. Originally there were 32 cameras proposed for the staduim, but do you know that Amaju Pinnick, who is the cousin to Udaeghan's wife installed ONLY 8 (eight) camaras? I just phoned a friend in Warri about the election, he told me that Udaeghan was seriously campaigning. Delta money don finished again. No wonder that state, Delta is one of the most backward and corrupt states in Nigeria. tufiakwa
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by RunnaRunna(m): 6:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
All I can say is that he shld bring back some sanity in2 the football federation in this coun3 cos we av lots of parasites in tht glasshouse tht are even more harmful than the stones they warn us against throwin at it.Congrats mr pinnick
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by austinereds(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
make him give keshi ultimatum
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by PERFECT2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Av we eva had a Niger Delta NFF President?
I'm happy we have one now.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by donkripton(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
undecided Initially I thought they were taking us for a ride, apparently they are taking us on a picnic....oh well....but seriously just tell me....who the heck is this dude. Why do we continue to do this to ourselves. I mean....why do we just adore....bovine spent fuel.... I mean bullcrap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku / Funny Nicknames For Footballers. / Samuel Okwaraji Died 24 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.