Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,007 members, 7,841,861 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President (21183 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Comments By The New NFF President On Stephen Keshi / Chris Giwa Defeats Mike Umeh To Emerge As New NFF President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by hardbody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fogman: At the end of the second round of voting, Delta FC chairman Amaju Pinnick has been elected as the new president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

In the first round, Pinnick took the lead with 25 votes, while Taiwo Ogunjobi from Osun polled 9 votes. Dominic Iorfa from Benue State was able to get 6 votes. while Shehu Diko from Kaduna had 4 votes. Amanze Uchegbulam, Imo and Mike Umeh Anambra had no vote.

Pinnick, Iorfa and Ogunjobi then went head-to-head in the second round, to determine the winner of the election via simple majority.

After the second round, Pinnick polled 32 votes, Iorfa got 8 votes, while Ogunjobi had 4 votes.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/30/breaking-amaju-pinnick-elected-new-nff-president/

For those that had no votes, does it mean they had no confidence even in themselves to have at least voted themselves? In that case they will have at least a vote each.

Anyways, i do not even know how that shiite works.

Meanwhile another round of wastage and foolery commences shortly.

Shameless country
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Reference(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
deletrue: You have touched the truth. He is the commissioner for sports in Delta state. You know what? He was the contractor who was warded the building of Warri Township Stadium. Originally there were 32 cameras proposed for the staduim, but do you know that Amaju Pinnick, who is the cousin to Udaeghan's wife installed ONLY 8 (eight) camaras? I just phoned a friend in Warri about the election, he told me that Udaeghan was seriously campaigning. Delta money don finished again. No wonder that state, Delta is one of the most backward and corrupt states in Nigeria. tufiakwa

I see. So from frying pan to nuclear reactor....
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Biralee(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
When we go take change for this country, this guy don use money buy that position and we dey expect positive change. Make una expect more money to get wings for glass house.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by bigtt76(f): 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2014
Waiting for the usual Nigerian election bad spirit to possess the losers into going to court shouting rigged elections undecided
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by kurt09(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
FRESH AIR[left][/left]
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Optional2(f): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
We hear pray he wil do gud tinz 4 our futbal
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Chinom(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congratulations to him. Don't really know him. But i'm glad the post did not go to a Yoruba or Igbo man. We can now have objective analysis from both sides without unneccesary tribal wars.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Kennyfancy(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Delta state winning since 1990
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by esoboy875(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Congrat nd wishin u a gr8 tenure.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by msmon(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
So Amaju 'Picnic' will be to drive the ship of football in Nigeria for some time now. Only God knows the number times our players will complain of unpaid bonus.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by watchindelta(m): 6:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chinom: Congratulations to him. Don't really know him. But i'm glad the post did not go to a Yoruba or Igbo man. We can now have objective analysis from both sides without unneccesary tribal wars.
igbo man don take am b4?
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Chinom(m): 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
watchindelta: igbo man don take am b4?

Uchegbulam and Ogunjobi were at the forefront of the race. I was refering to them.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by tophee(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2014
Dahmum: Idont know anyting abt ball
such a pity dear
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Theultimate(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
because you're female. but that is not an excuse......#smile
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by ITbomb(m): 7:13pm On Sep 30, 2014
I thought it would be another northerner
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by dabossman(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
otijah: We don't want that for now what we NLs want is the sack letter of Stephen Keshi

How do you sack someone you haven't employed? angry

Keshi doesn't have a contract with the NFF, he is a caretaker coach for now. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Imoy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
datguru: In obasanjo's voice " I hope this guy will not go and steal 1 billion now that we have made him nff president oo
Kafa! My long lost broda.

How is hevribody and hevritin.

Yaradua don kpai oh
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Afrok(m): 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
I don't know what to type, abeg somebody should borrow me comment undecided. NFF is synonymous with crisis and am presently having crisis with MTN for borrowing Mb to view this thread wink. Anyways congratulations to Amaju Pinnick, shocked plz take our football to the promise land and not to the beach for picnic.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
We thank God, d post has finally returned to the south afta all dz years in the hands of mallams..dy v almost made it their birth rt...mr chairman, do work for the development of our nation football. Do not loot like lulu,maigari of dz world. Rather work like God sent to the nation.congratulobia
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by cbjonstage(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
hope his election wont b taken to court during d official handover as dat of Ekiti state gubernatorial (mouth sealed)
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Emmaomotob(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is why women make me pissed off. Must you comment? angry
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Rachelwest(f): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Wow! I heard that on AIT news
Congratz
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Misogynist2014(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Shut up! Who cares? angry
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by obailala(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
hardbody:

For those that had no votes, does it mean they had no confidence even in themselves to have at least voted themselves? In that case they will have at least a vote each.

Anyways, i do not even know how that shiite works.

Meanwhile another round of wastage and foolery commences shortly.

Shameless country

The men knew they had no chance, so in the spirit of 'at all at all na him bad pass,' the men sold their votes cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by maximas(m): 7:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
None of this guy's is sincere enough
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by Royalsuave4real(m): 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
Amaju Pinnick is a seasoned sports administrator, not just football. He's been there, done that and he knows all the intrigues surrounding sports behind the scene. He's chiefly responsible for the remarkable changes going on in Delta State. The likes of Blessing Okagbare et al, are a testament to his know-how. I've been privileged to interview the man on a few occasion and believe me when i say, THIS MAN IS GOOD!. I pray we implement the lofty plans and policies he will soon reel out.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by deletrue: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2014
Reference:

I see. So from frying pan to nuclear reactor....
Exactly. When ever, where ever Delta is mentioned, just know that it is where corruption impregnated and delivered safely. Delta graduated in first class in propaganda. Am waiting any person who will defend or challenge me on this so I can empty the government.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by felixtare(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fogman: At the end of the second round of voting, Delta FC chairman Amaju Pinnick has been elected as the new president of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF).

In the first round, Pinnick took the lead with 25 votes, while Taiwo Ogunjobi from Osun polled 9 votes. Dominic Iorfa from Benue State was able to get 6 votes. while Shehu Diko from Kaduna had 4 votes. Amanze Uchegbulam, Imo and Mike Umeh Anambra had no vote.

Pinnick, Iorfa and Ogunjobi then went head-to-head in the second round, to determine the winner of the election via simple majority.

After the second round, Pinnick polled 32 votes, Iorfa got 8 votes, while Ogunjobi had 4 votes.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/30/breaking-amaju-pinnick-elected-new-nff-president/

warri ney dey carry last.........
nor b joke ooooooo
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by ritux: 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Biralee: When we go take change for this country, this guy don use money buy that position and we dey expect positive change. Make una expect more money to get wings for glass house.

If you know what this man Pinnick has achieved and done with Delta State football and sports in general, you won't make this comment.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by felixtare(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
deletrue: Exactly. When ever, where ever Delta is mentioned, just know that it is where corruption impregnated and delivered safely. Delta graduated in first class in propaganda. Am waiting any person who will defend or challenge me on this so I can empty the government.

first tin first,were u come from??
after dat u get alot of mata to attend 2....
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by ritux: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
deletrue: Exactly. When ever, where ever Delta is mentioned, just know that it is where corruption impregnated and delivered safely. Delta graduated in first class in propaganda. Am waiting any person who will defend or challenge me on this so I can empty the government.

You may be right in terms of corruption in Delta St but if you know what this man Pinnick has achieved and done with Delta State football and sports in general, you won't make this comment.
Re: Amaju Pinnick Elected As New NFF President by penny01502: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
do you know about karate or any of the martial way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku / Funny Nicknames For Footballers. / Samuel Okwaraji Died 24 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.