Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars (31832 Views)

A Woman With Tribal Marks Was Transformed With Makeup (Pictures) / Male Beautician Who Transformed From Black To White (Photos) / How Do You Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by fghanni(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
day dreaming *
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by HopeAtHand: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
If i comment wetin i wan comment una go vex..

A man with many problems goes into a bar, drinks to drown his sorrows but wakes up in thw morning to thw same problems.

She only moved in circles.
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by milky3(f): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Husband: pls, Can I see my wife?
Bride: Hello darling I'm here
husband: ermm pls kindly call my wife for me
bride:honey I'm the same person
husband:bring my wife before I charge you for impersonating
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by toy1980: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
MRLINGTON:
Make Up artist Damilola Quadri of @DeeqLooks transformed bride Busola Akinola for her traditionally wedding which held recently. Amazing transformation!

I need to see my girlfriend in the morning before she applies make up.

This ladies are deceiving we guy's with make up
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Gordieshegz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
In as much as I don't like overt makeup,,,I must admit this artist has done a great job...the made-up lady would definitely smile once again...at least,she will feel less stigmatized for being burnt

1 Like

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by dam007(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
boolet:
Great work from the artiste.
I respect her creativity.. Concealing the blemIsh to give her a perfect memory... She'll cherish every picture she tooK with that make up... For the first time, I actually appreciate make- over. Never cared 'bout make-overs tho, only that excessive usage is just embarrassing! You're fine, "you're fine," you're not "you're not"

2 Likes

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by silversheep: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by silversheep: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote[quote author=silversheep post=28910606].Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

1 Share

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by kayalla(f): 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
amazing indeed
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by MRLINGTON(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2014
toy1980:

I need to see my girlfriend in the morning before she applies make up.

This ladies are deceiving we guy's with make up
Lmao cheesy
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by SenatorJames(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2014
MRLINGTON:
Make Up artist Damilola Quadri of @DeeqLooks transformed bride Busola Akinola for her traditionally wedding which held recently. Amazing transformation!
I respect talent when i see one.

I think this one worth my respect.

1 Like

Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by Mimipauls1(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow! Wonderful! Money is good! *impressed*
Re: See How A Makeup Artist Transformed A Woman With Burn Scars by ECSpee(f): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
@ op those aint scars but vitiligo...wonderful job tho by the make-up artist...who made her up pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Precious Emerges Winner Cultural Queen Africa, Gets Exotic Car (Photos) / Ladies Please What's Your Opinion On Sagging? / Omotola Vs Genevieve: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.