Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,642 members, 7,847,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (63723 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by emmyimpact: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmm

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Franchise21(m): 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
naturallysmart:

In as much as Anenih is not part of the new generation, have u ever heard him run his mouth against opposition or behave in ways to gain cheap relevancy? Anyway, he will definately take a back seat role after this election. And when I mean pdp been a party for the new generation does not totally means that the old folks will be totally out but much of the roles will be played by young and vibrant people while the old folks will only play advisory roles.

You gerrit now?
Old folks playing advisory roles still messes up everything
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Izunwa(m): 6:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Not for once will he be missed. Just like Tambuwal, Its even better that he has stopped living the life of a BAT. Let us knw whether he's AIR or LAND animal. A father that prefers putting his house in pandemonium before joining his ancestors, that's how HISTORY will remember OBJ.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
rhames:

This is coming from a man who could not deliver his state to the PDP during the 2011 elections. What a shame.

Must you show how dumb and silly you are? Which election didn't he deliver to pdp in Edo in 2011, the presidential election or the state governor election that didn't hold that year?
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by binbass(m): 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
The end of an Era of PDP.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by litetias(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Glorified thieves like Tony Anenih are the reasons I hate PDP
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Cannonleo(m): 7:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
politricks:
Politics is a game of number. How do you expect to win an election when the heavyweights keeps leaving.
ehm some people forgot that a certain ibrahim shekarau(never evr stepped into the pdp since 1999).tom ikimi,ali modu sherrif,ani okonkwo etc all founding fathers of the APC left after spats with tinubu and apc hierarchy
wetin don happen since.... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Frankbaro(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
2undexy:

for your minds abi? Don't u know that Obasanjo is the back dbone of PDP, and when the backbone of a human leaves him for good, what happen to that being? He's as good as dead. So is the PDP.

Backbone indeed. He was not even there when PDP was formed. He was in Prison. He was not even a founding member not to talk of backbone.
Good riddance to bad rubbish. They're better off without him. Bad Market!
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ndidibabe(f): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
disloman:
4 ur mind.OBJ ebora owu
Ebora Owu of Owu not Nigeria. What the furck is Owu?
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by jice(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
He could resign without public mess
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Deepfreezer(m): 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
menesheh:
BOTTOM POT. Why am taking a stay to supporting GEJ. Just few days ago,Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked,when I heard the news. This is because,I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians,I am left with no option than to tell us that,these ex- generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather,the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget,is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011,that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan,a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election,then as an average Nigerian,we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock. If leadership is to serve the people,why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change. If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? My comrades,my father once said,if everybody is clapping before you walked in,courtesy demand you ask why they are clapping, before you join them doing so. Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that,this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO,why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity. Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence Why advocating for change now,when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism. Why advocating for change now,when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet. Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did. Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to jail your enemies. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter. Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working. Why advocating for change,when in your time,our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions. Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta,deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God(Allah). We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you,your colleagues,and errant boys,are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you Baba, # Tinubu,# Atiku ,and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks. Or you guys are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right. GEJ till 2019
well said bro. wisdom is very essential in life.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by highmood(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
yemaldo:
Then why so much noise, u won't miss him and u refuse to let go
na him hold himself. U can see the president don't even have his time anymore. I like jona. He is a real big boy yet some people see him as clueless. His silence is over killing them. After the election, we would know who plays the game better.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by juman(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
pdp wọlẹ lọ, bi awada bi ere.

grin grin

One nigeria is a joke.

Anyway sha, pdp will not miss him.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hotice01: 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
menesheh:
BOTTOM POT. Why am taking a stay to supporting GEJ. Just few days ago,Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked,when I heard the news. This is because,I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians,I am left with no option than to tell us that,these ex- generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather,the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget,is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011,that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan,a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election,then as an average Nigerian,we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock. If leadership is to serve the people,why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change. If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? My comrades,my father once said,if everybody is clapping before you walked in,courtesy demand you ask why they are clapping, before you join them doing so. Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that,this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO,why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity. Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence Why advocating for change now,when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism. Why advocating for change now,when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet. Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did. Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to jail your enemies. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter. Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working. Why advocating for change,when in your time,our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions. Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta,deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God(Allah). We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you,your colleagues,and errant boys,are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you Baba, # Tinubu,# Atiku ,and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks. Or you guys are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right. GEJ till 2019

most sensible post I have read in a long tîme.Thumbs up
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by sheymoni(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Show me one leader today that was not imposed. Imposing somebody is one, the person working to satisfy the people is another.
They keep claiming OBJ is irrelevant, yet President Jonathan did not stop begging for his support. Of everyone begged by President Jonathan for support in this election, OBJ is the most begged. Does that not signify his irrelevance?
The truth is that Obasanjo as well as every other past Nigerian leader is still relevant. Forget what they want you to believe.
The effect of OBJ's decision to dump PDP will be worse than that of his endorsement of an opposition candidate.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by highmood(m): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
menesheh:
Beautiful. Well thought. We will continue to teach them.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP should start welcoming young and dynamic politicians and get rid of old breeds.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Fellywood(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
politricks:
They know, they are just living in denial.
Living in denial? Haha..excuse me while I laugh. OBJ DID NOT win his back yard in last election....where you born then?
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by rozayx5(m): 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
hassan85:

Copied..........

A friend said he's afraid that Buhari may take us
back!!
I replied him that i would be happy if GMB can
take us back because it's always good to go
back when you've
lost your way and your destination is no longer
visible.
GMB Should take us back to the era where.

1. One Dollar to 54 kobo.
2. Everything was on first come first serve
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption
4. The OIL REFINERIES! Port Harcourt, Warri and
Kaduna were built and operational
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid
to show up
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline
7. Everything was in order
8. Nigeria had no debt,
9. Neglecting your children was a crime
10. Littering the public place was a crime
11. 20 Oil depots were built and functioning,
PTF was managed with transparency
12. Western world cant interfere into our
business
13. Chad invaded and we sent them packing and
decided not to harness their Land
14. When our economy was NOT running on
generator
15. Everybody can sleep with their eyes closed
16. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need
not use Nigerians to set example on how to deal
with drug pushers.
Pls: GMB take us BACK! take us BACK!! We can't
wait!!
Take us BACCCCKKK!!! to the good old days of
this our great Country.
If you want this to happen.

REFINERIES were working and buhari was refining fuel in brazil grin grin
you guy can deceive kids but not everyone, one dollar was not 54 kobo when Buhari left
everything was in order and weeds overan our rails grin grin

nonsense undecided
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
chukwudi44:

chai!!! heavyweight ko heavy duty ni!!!! Of what use is a heavy weight who cannot even win a mere senatorial election for his daughter?

Obasanjo today has no political value!!! The press only gives prominence to hIs numerous comments because of his status as a former head of state else.He has nothing to bring to the table as regards electoral value.You may want to find out from his daughter iyabo and Gen Olurin how far is endorsements got them.

I've seen this argument ad nauseam, but its import is laughable. Yes, he did not deliver his street in Abeokuta, yet he became President in 1999!

He might not be revered in Ogun state, but he is respected elsewhere in the country, especially in the North.

GEJ need not add OBJ to his list of enemies; a big blunder, I might add.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by KanwuliaJara: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
True talk!
Goooood RIDDDDDANCE!!!!
Pa ANENIH dancing Igbobenehiwhin!!!!
PDP can FINALLY see PROGRESS!!!!

Diarrrrrris GOOOOOODDDDDOIIIIIIIIOOOOOHHHHHH!!!! grin
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by vigasimple(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
menesheh:

I personally, I am sorry for all the people crying change change without knowing what kind of change they will probably get.

What kind of a change is a 72years old grandfather and a unrepentant coupist criminal with perjury as a bye product going to give.

Once all the General ganged up together, you know that it is simply for their own agenda and interest.

What happened to all our 50something years brilliant governors?

Ideologically and other parameters, what is different between APC an PDP, except that the former is good at packaging propaganda irrespective of whether or not the country is damaged.

As a student of political history, if Yar Adua has been alive and complete his 8years, the Fulani Born to rule will have engineered similar thing like this to keep power in the North.

The election from the North perspective is to get back the power they 'loaned' the south back.

And for their supporters in the south, their interest is to have control by proxy of the nation's resources and continue to plunder it.

OBJ in a nutshell is a very sick man and only him does not know it.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Forwetinnah: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
yemaldo:
Then why so much noise, u won't miss him and u refuse to let go

If there's anyone making noise here its OBJ...see the drama Queen tearing his PDP membership card under the watchful eye of the press as if it reduces the existence of any body grin . The PDP leadership is just reacting to his tantrums...he should keep quiet and let the elections hold so he can witness his disgrace respectfully
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by PenSniper: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
2undexy:
PDP the liers...why won't they miss him. Dem go miss him lyk mad

How can they miss someone who was more of a liability than an asset ? .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Forwetinnah: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
nakamora:
Adieu PDP,the killer of smaller parties.At last PDP is dead,tell it not in Wadata plaza nor proclaim it in the street of TAN that PDP is torn to shread.
A party that once pride herself as largest in Africa, now desolate.

Rest in piss PDP.

Interment :Saturday 28th March 2015.

APC..Thanks for accepting the trash from PDP. We shall send more degenerates your way kiss

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by TI1919(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
OBJ should go he is of no use to the party aside trying to gain relevance on every issue... grin grin grin
The party don't need people like him for now. I wish him relevance in his new found love APC. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by appini: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

How is Obj a double dealer? Let's assume you're in his shoes, you find out you protege has destroyed all hopes could ever have in your party and that he has also explicitly condoned corruption, what would you do?

Should you place the love for a political party over the well being of a nation?

FYI, Obj has not categorically endorsed GMB, its just APC trying to make it look like OBJ is on their side.

In one of Obj's interviews he said he was disappointed there wasn't recognition for any other candidate apart from GEJ and GMB.

People don't know that Obj is the most liberal leader so far - he doesn't do ethnic favouritism, religious sentiments or of recent partisanship.

OBJ wanted to takeover the leadership of PDP just to impose Sule Lamido of Jigawa as the party presidential candidate for this election, and GEJ aborted that plan.

Oyinlola the then PDP national secretary did not take that decision himself to join APC few weeks before the Osun governorship election last August, OBJ negotiated that process between Aregbe and Oyinlola.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by LAX89(m): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
2undexy:

for your minds abi? Don't u know that Obasanjo is the back dbone of PDP, and when the backbone of a human leaves him for good, what happen to that being? He's as good as dead. So is the PDP.

Educate yourself, and don't wallow in ignorance. OBJ is NOT even a skeletal bone in PDP, not to talk of being a backbone. OBJ was not a founding member of PDM which metamorphosed into PDP. OBJ was recruited into PDP to become president by IBB & co, to pacify the SW for Abiola's tragedy. OBJ NEVER even won his electoral ward in Abeokuta. OBJ's only power is to use other people to rig elections, and that has been neutralised by GEJ through Jega and the introduction of PVC. OBJ has NO reliable clout in SW, in fact most SW powerful cliques (Afenifere, Oduah, etc) see obj as a bastard. So PDP has only gained from obj's exit from PDP, because he's been an unbearable distraction to them. OBJ has been totally discredited by his own son and daughter.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
appini:

OBJ wanted to takeover the leadership of PDP just to impose Sule Lamido of Jigawa as the party presidential candidate for this election, and GEJ aborted that plan.

Oyinlola the then PDP national secretary did not take that decision himself to join APC few weeks before the Osun governorship election last August, OBJ negotiated that process between Aregbe and Oyinlola.

Is that what happened or what disgruntled PDP made you believe? If you cannot confirm it, better don't believe. - lots of lies flying around these days just to defame a person
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hassan85(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
jingh:
I get babe 4 u
hehe like seriously? let's talk den
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by bokohalal(m): 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
rozayx5:

REFINERIES were working and buhari was refining fuel in brazil grin grin
you guy can deceive kids but not everyone, one dollar was not 54 kobo when Buhari left
everything was in order and weeds overan our rails grin grin

nonsense undecided

If local consumption outstrip local production, you import.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by appini: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
OLADD:

Only the deluded APC goons and faint-hearted Nigerians would think PDP will miss Obasanjo. The fact that PDP is still standing and matching on despite the clandenstine anti-party activities of the Ota satan in the past two years clearly underplays his importance in Nigerian politics. I think OBJ was been smart to avoid irreparable damage to his political life by bolting out before been booted out of the party. His inability to turn Sule Lamido against GEJ is another testimony of his uselessness. OBJ is now a complete nuisance.

Can't be said better than this. i want to believe you are on ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.