Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,645 members, 7,847,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (63724 Views)

Eugene Anenih Slumps And Dies Of Heart Attack (Photo) / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Will Destroy Himself, Obasanjo Will Fight With Buhari – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ekhai(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
kaeycea:

how is He a heavyweight when he has consistently lost his ward in every election? Heavyweight when he keeps ranting on media as if he hz oral diarrhea...
And you believe that Anenih is a heavy weight? Even when he has consistently be losing his pooling unit. OBj is a man of honor. If Obj is a corrupt leader, let's see if the PDP will bring him to book.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by tuniski: 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
politricks:
Politics is a game of number. How do you expect to win an election when the heavyweights keeps leaving.
OBJ is only heavyweight from the position of incumbency nothing more. Now he is not an incumbent nor supporting an incumbent. He can't endorse himself to victory neither his daughter,tunji olurin nor Buhari! He has always been a profiteer who overrates himself! GEJ still the man and PDP the party. Obj has played his last card now the shame beckons! He will look for where to hide his face when GEJ is reelected!
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Change2015(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Icecomrade:

Assume you were GEJ, can u show us a better way you would ve handled OBJ defiance than GEJ n PDP chieftains did,

It's obvious that u and the goats liking your stupid comments are illiterates

You are the one making stupid comments here. Exactly what did pdp do to Obasanjo? The man dumps your party and you say afterwards anyway he is expelled? Obasanjo beat you to it and has yet again shown he is a master of timing compared to Jonathan and the pdp executive. After how many party delegations have been sent to beg him by the president, including a Presidential visit with Pastor's in tow! The egg is on the pdp's face make no mistake. Next time work on a more intelligent response if you must quote me.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ityP(m): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
popoolay:
8 years of OBJ was full of political assasinations- Harry Marshall, Bola Ige etc. But thanks be to God, no political assasinations so far with GEJ in power. Using the EFCC to chase perceive political enemies and the Halliburton scandal. Lots and lots of bad things that OBJ did while in power for 8 years. The Boko Haram issue will soon be a thing of the past by God's grace. GEJ till 2019. He is of no political relevance. He is not God

popoolay:
8 years of OBJ was full of political assasinations- Harry Marshall, Bola Ige etc. But thanks be to God, no political assasinations so far with GEJ in power. Using the EFCC to chase perceive political enemies and the Halliburton scandal. Lots and lots of bad things that OBJ did while in power for 8 years. The Boko Haram issue will soon be a thing of the past by God's grace. GEJ till 2019. He is of no political relevance. He is not God

popoolay:
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Change2015(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
jdilight:

After Gej has been sworn in as the new President of Nigeria a new political course will be given to his leadership style.

And this miracle will happen how?

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by annexworld(m): 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
menesheh:
BOTTOM POT. Why am taking a stay to supporting GEJ. Just few days ago,Obasanjo endorsed General Buhari as the man to deliver this nation. I was personally shocked,when I heard the news. This is because,I was expecting Baba to stay at the touch line, and leave Nigerians to study his body language. But the masquerade could not control his dance in the public market. Hence he mistakenly flogged his own mother who is also a trader in the market. Nigerians,I am left with no option than to tell us that,these ex- generals and their boys are up to something. The issue at hand is not all about the presidential seat. But rather,the national cake (oil blocks). Less I forget,is it not the same Obasanjo who woke up and hand picked his puppet 2011, who eventually grew like Joseph the messiah of Egypt? Is it not the same Obj that told us 2011,that General Buhari is too old to rule this country? Is it not the same Obj that told us Buhari is a dictator? Somebody should have a rethink like me. We must understand the preacher's language before decoding his message. If Obj can take a swift and prefer General Buhari to Jonathan,a puppet he dedicated his energy and resources to win 2011 election,then as an average Nigerian,we should have a rethink and ask our leaders what is so special in Aso Rock. If leadership is to serve the people,why is it that,the ex-generals finally gang up against their new recruit on account of change. If we're to outline the sins of Mr.President, are the ex- generals not guilty of such sins? One may ask why is SPEAKER taking a swift? My comrades,my father once said,if everybody is clapping before you walked in,courtesy demand you ask why they are clapping, before you join them doing so. Everybody wants change. But I am astonished the way and manner these ex- general joined the train of change. Is it that,this is the first time they heard the word change? If NO,why did they not change this country when they were given opportunity. Why advocating for change now when the puppet body language shows he Will not renew their oil blocks licence Why advocating for change now,when the puppet purchased equipment to monitor and reduce vandalism. Why advocating for change now,when the strong headed puppet wiped out their ghost names from the civil service pay roll. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet sacked your boys as corrupt ministers. Why advocating for change now, when the puppet refused to dump Sambo for another puppet. Why advocating for change when he refused to kill Nigerians indiscriminately. But rather he is exploiting all means of dialogue. Unlike your Odi brutal killings and destruction. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to twist governors hands with EFCC to pave his way like you did. Why advocating for change now, when at 72 years, you still tell your children of 50years they are the leaders of tomorrow. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to give you the fertilizer deal. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to jail your enemies. Why advocating for change now,when the puppet refused to rig election for your daughter. Why advocating for change now, when in your time railways were not working. Why advocating for change,when in your time,our judiciary could not delivered a fair judgement in favour of oppositions. Baba,Nigerians are fed up of you sitting in Otta,deciding their future. We want to decide our destiny with the help of God(Allah). We want to practice true democracy by using our votes to decide our future. Let the good works or antecedents of our leaders speak volume for them. Just after the presidential chat with Mr.President, we discovered that, you,your colleagues,and errant boys,are spreading false informations to pave your way to aso rock. Lastly, I challenge you Baba, # Tinubu,# Atiku ,and others to tell Nigerians you don't have oil blocks. Or you guys are not fighting the last battle to protect your oil blocks. They won't come out and speak my brothers and sisters. They want us to believe they are fighting for us. When they have their own local refineries at their backyards. R..I.P Fela: Animals wan dash me my human right. GEJ till 2019
Well said bwo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by xklucvG: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
iwaeda:
Following the public tearing to shred by former President Olusegun Obasanjo of his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) membership card, the Party's Board of Trustees (BoT) Chairman, Chief Tony Anenih said the action of the former president was an indication that he has left the party and he would not be missed.

Anenih spoke briefly on Monday in a short interview with State House correspondents.The BoT chairman told journalists that Obasanjo can join any party he so desires to join.

"He (Obasanjo) has the right to leave any party, and he has the right to join any party; he is a Nigerian" Anenih said.

Asked if PDP would miss Obasanjo, Anenih replied: "Why should we miss him?"Asked if the former president was not a big loss to the party, the BoT chairman said: "To us leaders it is not a loss."The former president had been at loggerheads with President Goodluck Jonathan, resulting in the duo engaging in the exchange tirades.

Obasanjo had been criticall on Jonathan's style of governance fueling speculations that he is sympathetic to All Progressives Congress (APC).

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/obasanjo-will-not-be-missed-in-pdp-says-anenih/201962/
Now is time for the founding fathers to come back to the party and takeover.
The driver who hijacked and has being driving this vehicle(PDP) dangerously has abandoned the vehicle. IBB, Ekweme, Jerry Gana etc come back to PDP.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by mbaboy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
politricks:
Politics is a game of number. How do you expect to win an election when the heavyweights keeps leaving.
heavy weight indeed that could not win in his ward.......obj welcome to your place of doom
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hush15: 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
Wow this must be paining Anenih and the PDP seriously.

The leader of their party publicly disgraced them like this.

This is akin to Tinubu shredding his APC card.

PDP is surely going down

This song for the PDP members

E dey pain me gaga o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dne5mzMZZw0

who would miss him? what is so special about OBJ especially when he is not behaving in the right manner. let him fade off like smoke, who cares. if he want to idolize himself, God will raise thousands more special than him.
lets see if tinubu aNd his cOhorts will tolerate half of what pdp has done for an ingrate

if it is paining you, lemme know o. i hAve paracetamol.

kiss my a** baba
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Sajio(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
politricks:
.... Obj is entitled to one Vote... someone the couldn't even get one vote in his ward??
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
sallama884:
...NOT SURPRISE AT'LL,, U KNOW WHY..? BECAUSE ITS IN U OJUJUWAS BLOOD, I MEAN THE ATTITUDE OF A HEGOAT RUNS IN UR BLOOD..U ARE READY TO DRIBBLE EVEN UR OWNSELF 4 A SHOWOFF. RUNNING FRM ONE RELIGION 2 ANOTHER, FRM ONE PARTY 2 ANOTHER, FRM ONE OWANBE 2 ANOTHER, CHAMELIONS!!! ..U CANT TRUST DIS YORUBAS, VERY UNSTABLE!..AKWUNAKWUNAS!!...DISLIKE OR QUOTE AGAINST DIS POST IF U ARE ONE OF THE UNSTABLE HEGOATS, HEDIOT OR SHEDIOT...
WELL SAID, they Will still know the relivance of south south & east..oil blocks is What they are actually fighting Jonathan
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Sajio(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
2undexy:

for your minds abi? Don't u know that Obasanjo is the back dbone of PDP, and when the backbone of a human leaves him for good, what happen to that being? He's as good as dead. So is the PDP.
... My dear PDP is not like APC that has backbones(buhari and tinubu) whom are the strength of their party. Obj has not been with pdp for over 2yrs now.. so they'v long forgotten about him.. He's free to join any party of his choice.. Goodbye Obj. Kudos to Gej!
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by ibietela2(m): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
hassan85:

Copied..........

A friend said he's afraid that Buhari may take us
back!!
I replied him that i would be happy if GMB can
take us back because it's always good to go
back when you've
lost your way and your destination is no longer
visible.
GMB Should take us back to the era where.

1. One Dollar to 54 kobo.
2. Everything was on first come first serve
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption
4. The OIL REFINERIES! Port Harcourt, Warri and
Kaduna were built and operational
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid
to show up
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline
7. Everything was in order
8. Nigeria had no debt,
9. Neglecting your children was a crime
10. Littering the public place was a crime
11. 20 Oil depots were built and functioning,
PTF was managed with transparency
12. Western world cant interfere into our
business
13. Chad invaded and we sent them packing and
decided not to harness their Land
14. When our economy was NOT running on
generator
15. Everybody can sleep with their eyes closed
16. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need
not use Nigerians to set example on how to deal
with drug pushers.
Pls: GMB take us BACK! take us BACK!! We can't
wait!!
Take us BACCCCKKK!!! to the good old days of
this our great Country.
If you want this to happen.

Yet we still refine crude oil outside the country
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by klbakare(m): 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
hassan85:

Copied..........

A friend said he's afraid that Buhari may take us
back!!
I replied him that i would be happy if GMB can
take us back because it's always good to go
back when you've
lost your way and your destination is no longer
visible.
GMB Should take us back to the era where.

1. One Dollar to 54 kobo.
2. Everything was on first come first serve
3. There was zero tolerance for corruption
4. The OIL REFINERIES! Port Harcourt, Warri and
Kaduna were built and operational
5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid
to show up
6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline
7. Everything was in order
8. Nigeria had no debt,
9. Neglecting your children was a crime
10. Littering the public place was a crime
11. 20 Oil depots were built and functioning,
PTF was managed with transparency
12. Western world cant interfere into our
business
13. Chad invaded and we sent them packing and
decided not to harness their Land
14. When our economy was NOT running on
generator
15. Everybody can sleep with their eyes closed
16. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need
not use Nigerians to set example on how to deal
with drug pushers.
Pls: GMB take us BACK! take us BACK!! We can't
wait!!
Take us BACCCCKKK!!! to the good old days of
this our great Country.
If you want this to happen.

May the good lord bless you,may the dew of heaven for peace and prosperity fall on u. YOU ARE A PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by romzyxy(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dis yr news abot election palava and obj leaving pdp is funny. I liked d answer annenih gave d reporter in return- why should we miss him.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Vikky014(f): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
hassan85:
OMG!! Did u really ask any question dia?? I don't understand ur question
so which question were u thanking me forand why did u mention pounds You see your life
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by malcombillion: 11:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
obasanjo couldn't do anything good for Nigeria ,now he is pushing another old brain like him buhari to go and kill the economy. so that when both of then meet in grave they will be happy the destroy the project call Nigeria, let me remind them that there 10th generation will face it.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hush15: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
ibietela2:

if refinery where built and working as I hiGhlighted during GMB era , we won't be be importing fuel now bros. solid give me something Better

GEJ till APShits goes extinct...
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Franzeez(m): 3:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Finally the bad eggs has all left PDP........
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by nijanigga: 4:02am On Feb 17, 2015
Anenih go and enjoy your new bride. 80+ great grand pa married to under 30 years old girl. chei dearis god oh.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by nijanigga: 4:04am On Feb 17, 2015
hush15:

if refinery where built and working as I hiGhlighted during GMB era , we won't be be importing fuel now bros. solid give me something Better

GEJ till APShits goes extinct...
this one no get brain, if you drive car, you must know what is maintenance. garbage brain.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hassan85(m): 7:18am On Feb 17, 2015
ibietela2:

outta 16 issues, If u could only question GMB for just one which I agree with u and also know dt he built d refineries. and stabilized prices. for ds, I give him 8/10. How about GEJ What has he done? subsidy, cabal, refineries repair..... till date wats d out come?? educate me please
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by blezynetym(f): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2015
Obj, we are happy to miss or even loose you. Bye 4ever.

GEJtill2019
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by blezynetym(f): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Obj we are happy to miss or even loose you, go to apc and be a saint. Monkey. Bye 4ever.

GEJtill2019
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hush15: 8:12am On Feb 17, 2015
nijanigga:

this one no get brain, if you drive car, you must know what is maintenance. garbage brain.

you wey get brain like spongebob, tell us what maintenance is o because other infastructures that were built before the refinery still exist and serve to some good extent with little o
r no maintenance. i.e. ur dad's bicycle.... duns

GEJ till APCowards goes six feet below
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by hush15: 8:17am On Feb 17, 2015
oba ti ko sanjo, leave nigeria alone n go look for anoda of ur son's wife to mess with.

thank God say man no be God...
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Wizlove(m): 8:32am On Feb 17, 2015
As the saying goes,"those the gods wants to destroy they first make mad." Baba iyabo has just displayed the first part which is madness the second part will come after may 29. Irresponsible baba.#ihavedecided.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by nijanigga: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
hush15:

you wey get brain like spongebob, tell us what maintenance is o because other infastructures that were built before the refinery still exist and serve to some good extent with little o
r no maintenance. i.e. ur dad's bicycle.... duns

GEJ till APCowards goes six feet below

hope you're prophesying your untimely death, why bringing dad inside, abi u wan go meet am?
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Jean2(m): 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
There is no doubt in my mind that Obasanjo has cut a deal with APC.

Obasanjo's history: By now, it must be clear to all
except perhaps the blind that
President Olusegun Obasanjo is a
man of grand delusions that borders
on outright blasphemy. Nigerians
would recall his allusion to divinity
in explaining his decision to stand
for reelection in 2003. Well, as far
as the third term project goes, God
finally spoke to Olusegun Obasanjo
last week, but in a manner he least
expected. Read here: http://www.gamji.com/article6000/NEWS6003.htm
http://www.punchng.com/news/obasanjo-is-a-joker-liar-he-was-behind-third-term-nnamani-others/
Obasanjo's past: http://odili.net/news/source/2011/
apr/10/601.html
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Emphany: 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
yemaldo:
Then why so much noise, u won't miss him and u refuse to let go
He was only neing respected MR. And somehow,respect is onlygiven to whom it is due,d stupid old rag has lost his place,agree or not.
Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by Akinrogun(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2015

Re: Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih by estacyresource: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Where Fayose Plans To Build Airport In Ekiti(photos) / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Near Crash Experience: Aisha Buhari Commends Flight Crew, Thanks Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.