Stats: 3,162,855 members, 7,851,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Can You Do This For Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Do This For Nigeria? (24942 Views)

I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. / Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics / Drop Your Best Wishes For Nigeria At 55 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by LewisO: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]Sai Buhari. cool [/size]

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by dave2meek(m): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2015
Gej we know...
Haters tongue
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Euckybaby(f): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]
can you atleast pray for peace in Nigeria and stop searching for a rich guy for now?

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by justmag(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2015
People have been praying for the one to bring peace in nigeria b4 independence. This prayer did not start today. But God helps those who help themselves. Nigerians are not ready for peace or a corrupt free environment. When we are then peace will come.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by greatestboss(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
op, as far as am concerned... i cant pray for anyone to win these coming election cos none of them is fit to rule Nigeria...
its just like asking me to pick between a dead rat and a rotten egg... Abeg which one make sense?
Hit Like If U Support Me?
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by oluamid(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
OP, your plea ought to be the norm not the exception.

But see what out politicians plus bad governance has reduced us to.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by NotNairalandi(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
H
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Blackchampion(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.

Men only cool[/size]

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by frayoontop1(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
:DYes na
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2015
the way Nigerians approach elections is bad,very sick mindset.
we...yea we,nearly all of us....we approach elections with a bias mindset.
Even before the campaigns,we already have made our choice and this is bad.

If we really wish and hope for the best for our nation,we need to be open minded and shun tribalism,religious association and partition,because all these divide us and cloth our decisions.
All we need is just being patriotic for once and make a decision...vote not because the candidate is from your tribe,region or religion but because you feel he is the right one.

I don't think we need all these sermons anymore,we've heard them too many times already embarassed
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by ope2711(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2015
YES! I've been praying for General Muhammad Buhari to win this election. He's the only candidate that has peace of mind. Shai Buhari.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 23, 2015
Nairalandi:
H

undecided embarassed
grow up
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by adeA1(m): 11:33am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

Men only cool[/size]
hnnnnn na wao!!!!
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2015
what sort of stupid question is dis?
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Naija dey my back.... Our prayers has already been answered... What a kid on a computer sees, an elder with grey hair and no computer will never comprehend.. We need a new generation
even with ur person tatoo u could nt even generate 10 likes, nxt tym try harder.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by LewisO: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]Prayer works, that's how i prayed and God revealed to me it's (GMB) that will be a capable President in Nigeria after this coming election.

We need a competent President.

#Sai Buhari
#Sai Change
#Sai Better Nigeria
[/size]

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by lilflipnerd: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

Men only cool[/size]
scammer
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Beamborla(f): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2015
As for me, I believe the only sure way to achieve the change we need is to all stay indoor come Saturday.

Let's not vote any of them at all cos none of them is worth it
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Shubbylee(m): 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
yomight4sample:
Sure I am doing that because with my physical eyes I am not seeing any party with interest of Nigeria in heart

The Parties that truly have Nigeria's interest at heart can't win the elections i.e KOWA Party, UPP and NCP!! All I want is for PDP and GEJ to be voted out because they have failed Nigerians!! I'm rooting for Buhari not because i love him or i would get anything from APC but because he's the only candidate who can beat Jonathan!! Buhari is a Man of Integrity, Osinbajo is a Smart and well-educated man with great Visionary ideas, they both make a formidable duo. Although there are some bad eggs in APC, I know they're a far better Option than PDP!!
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by leke12(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

Men only cool[/size]
what do you have to offer in return Miss oliver twist
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
Ofcourse...that has been a prayer request in my church for months now,that the one who God has chosen shall win. But I pray to God to forgive the sins of this country,just incase He's trying to punish us with GEJ as president a second time.
happy belated
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Sai Buhari. cool [/size]
Hun?

OK I'm voting no more.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Trailblazer2: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

Men only cool[/size]

shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by LewisO: 11:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hun?

OK I'm voting no more.
[size=14pt] But why? [/size]
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] But why? [/size]
Because the Jonathan and buhari noise is too much. Now I don't know who to vote for. Please do we have other candidates outside Jonathan and buhari? I will gladly vote the person. sad
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Se7vendayz:

happy belated
thank u!
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by LewisO: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Because the Jonathan and buhari noise is too much. Now I don't know who to vote for. Please do we have other candidates outside Jonathan and buhari? I will gladly vote the person. sad
[size=14pt] Me. cool [/size]
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Me. cool [/size]
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by jamex93(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
that is wat we should b doing, not shouting PDP or APC.....causing election violence..... rather let's pray for God gives who will perform better not he who will make it worst
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by mabeni(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
bestestgirl:
Yes I can! and that is why, with all open mindedness, i still say:
GEJ till 2019
the bitter truth is dat 'the clueless Fisherman'' has nothing to offer. We're voting him back to Otuoke.
Before i 4get, Sai Buhari!
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by CyberWolf: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
Ofcourse...that has been a prayer request in my church for months now,that the one who God has chosen shall win. But I pray to God to forgive the sins of this country,just incase He's trying to punish us with GEJ as president a second time.
Even you of all people shocked shocked...So you are a Jweed member shocked
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by LewisO: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Herzumpther:

[size=14pt]Hope u have light on your fücking phone? tongue [/size]

NLC Threatens Nation’s Shutdown After Bloody Protest / Anambra Government Imposes Curfew On Igbariam, Others / Wike Sets Up N50M For Baby Whose Parents Were Killed By Don Wanny's Gang. Photos

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60