Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,072 members, 7,852,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Can You Do This For Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Do This For Nigeria? (24945 Views)

I Blame Buhari 100% For Nigeria's Current Situation. / Danger For Nigeria As Buhari Independent Bird Refused To Fly-pics / Drop Your Best Wishes For Nigeria At 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by CyberWolf: 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]
grin grin cheesy...Nothing wey person no go see..Nawa oo
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Hope u have light on your cute phone? tongue [/size]
fixed. smiley
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by akandedayo1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
harry509:
may GOD hlp we nigerian's n dis election period Amen.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by tinyfela: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Naija dey my back.... Our prayers has already been answered... What a kid on a computer sees, an elder with grey hair and no computer will never comprehend.. We need a new generation
what a useless ink u got ther bruv...
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Oiselenjakhian(m): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by okotv(m): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Because the Jonathan and buhari noise is too much. Now I don't know who to vote for. Please do we have other candidates outside Jonathan and buhari? I will gladly vote the person. sad
vote NCP...Chief Martin Onovo.....
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
is that u? is it that serious? undecided

MusaIbrahim1:
Naija dey my back.... Our prayers has already been answered... What a kid on a computer sees, an elder with grey hair and no computer will never comprehend.. We need a new generation
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
okotv:
vote NCP...Chief Martin Onovo.....
OK.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by LewisO: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
fixed. smiley
grin grin
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
mabeni:
the bitter truth is dat 'the clueless Fisherman'' has nothing to offer. We're voting him back to Otuoke.
Before i 4get, Sai Buhari!
Really?? undecided undecided undecided and what has the wrinkly, frail, sickly, illiterate cattle herder to offer?

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Chigold101(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:
As the electins approach, it is apparent that significant percentage of this country have a preferred parties. My question is "Can you approach this coming elections with open mindedness? Can you pray that anybody who will bring peace to Nigeria wins this forth-coming electins?
yes my family & i always pray for the perfect will of GOD to be done in Nigeria‘s election. Though i have a prefered candidate i still believe that GOD is the only one that knows the best person for Nigeria.

Nobody can aproach an election with “open“ mind exept someone who will not cast his/her vote that day. And anyone who decides not to cast vote is not a very good friend of our nation.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
That Is My Prayer Evryday, B'cos Gej, Gmb, Pdp, Apc Are The Same.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by tk4rd: 2:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:
As the electins approach, it is apparent that significant percentage of this country have a preferred parties. My question is "Can you approach this coming elections with open mindedness? Can you pray that anybody who will bring peace to Nigeria wins this forth-coming electins?
My Prayer is, "Whoever that wins in this election, Let God use him and save Nigeria"...
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by naza9ja(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes of course because PDP: people deceiving people and APC: aggrieved people congress are the same. Na the same people.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by ifekemmie(f): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sure, i do dat since d date of election is out especially d presidential election
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Richhard(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
sophtaf:
Kapital YESb!! That's my earnest prayers

big AMEN
P.S. You got great eyes

1 Like

Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:

Yes my boss. I think thats all we need now. I just shake my head when I see some youths ready to go to any length on political arguments.
All are birds of the same feathers crossing parties. I pray God give us our own true leader.
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by shaqhead: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:

Yes my boss. I think thats all we need now. I just shake my head when I see some youths ready to go to any length on political arguments.
Are u and folks implyin dt because divorce is rampant we shouldnt get married?

Sinc d folk u quoted said He doesnt see any party wt any good to offer and u came out shooting at political arguments wc in my opinion for as long as they remain within d boundaries of civility its a good thing!

Ok tel us wat u want us to do on Mar 28?

Yes u are entitled to ur own opinion as much as those of us dt believe in whether CHANGE OR CONTINUITY but I beg to disagree wt folks like u who want to make it look like ur argument for complacency and docility is superior to us that believe in active participation!

Maybe ur economic conditions are but some of us wake up seein poverty n believe that Nigeria can and will get there!

U "fencists" shd enjoy sittin on d fence n live d rest of us to fight a cause far greater than US...we need hands for applauds at every milestone crossed!
Re: Can You Do This For Nigeria? by firstolalekan(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
akandedayo1:
Nigerians are wiser now
We no the bad eggs.
#WEWANTCHANGE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With US Delegates At Aso Rock Ahead Of Meeting With Obama / SARS Stops Pan Niger Delta Forum Meeting In River / Siaka Oyibo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.