Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (74214 Views)

Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017 / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by BruzMoney(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Medunah:

otuoke, kwasu nd some few are faster than unaab NOW, unaab hasnt even written first semester's exam

FUNAAB started today
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by keacy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
NDU ....already in 3rd semester
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nursecaleb(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
LAUTECH grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello everyone...please follow this link to the new trend for 2015 Osun state university aspirants.(UNIOSUN)
https://www.nairaland.com/2201019/osun-state-university-uniosun-2015#31711874
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
lawrence88:
RUFUS GIWA POLY OWO
who mention poly for here
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by obailala(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) is the only government university that has never gone on stike. They are not members of ASUU
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
elmisti:

U will rarely see a KWASU graduate in d labor market, we graduate as job creators not Job seekers.
lol....wow NOW this is hilarious

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Joboms:

Uniosun don dey slow now
never slow.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by winnieb(f): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Benue state university makurdi, three semester in one year. In 2014
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
obailala:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) is the only government university that has never gone on stike. They are not members of ASUU
Are you sure “NEVER”
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
doalli:
.....KWASU of course for now in Nigeria...about to write second semester exams in a coupled of days.... even Unilorin students can testify to this...and they produce qualified graduates
sure. Dose 3 skuls ar presently d fastest
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
winnieb:
Benue state university makurdi, three semester in one year. In 2014
In ur dreams abi
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought every school's calendar is normally 8 months if right any school that uses the least amount of months has the fastest. And actually ve
not heard of any
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by IBBMAC: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
R S U S T
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Where's unizik? Uche gi odikwa ya
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
lol....wow NOW this is hilarious
I dnt thnk so, will advice u read up on d institution.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by obailala(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
Are you sure “NEVER”
Na so I hear... lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Mayor21(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Crutech
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
obailala:
u hear, u no confirm. Dats a totless act
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
elmisti:

I dnt thnk so, will advice u read up on d institution.
hmmm ok bt if actually they are... I won't need too
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by bossbrown: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
jmoore:
NOUN>> National Open University of Nigeria

I graduated after 3 years when they were not monitoring their "flexible mode". grin

Not possible now, but you can still graduate in 4 years. No strikes.
is NOUN a university? I mean real sch or school for lazy with no hope fellow? Jus asking, no offends. UNIZIK is fastest!
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
obailala:
dnt think its possible
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by jmoore(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
bossbrown:
is NOUN a university? I mean real sch or school for lazy with no hope fellow? Jus asking, no offends. UNIZIK is fastest!

Don't make me do this again.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
hmmm ok bt if actually they are... I won't need too
Well I can be ur primary source of info cuz its my skul....."grin skul run a program cald entrepreneurship which allows stdnt to av a creative mindset towards societal probs and hw to solve dem also makn profit frm such solutions" KWASU stdnts can fit do bizness! And @ 300lvl, all stdnts ar required to prepare a bizness proposal whch some banks review and grant loans.....#CBN will be releasn funds for the program too.....so tell me, hw ar we goin to av tym to stat preparn cv, wen we can prepare bizness proposalz instead?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by jswagg4(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
UNIJOS??
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Titugirl(f): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
naijafire:
RSUST.
already in second semester which should have started 3weeks ago..

But started today due to election
Law faculty resumed lastweek.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
bossbrown:
Abeg! Hw is unizik d fastest. Ar dey in 2nd sem for d 14/15 accademic session
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by acesoul(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
kwasu is sure the fastest..they write all exams in one week, there graduates serves with 'batch B'..but I most confess Most of there student are not Happy being a student, they rush them unnecessary. Immagine writing 3-4 papers a day for almost a week..Haba!
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
dnt think its possible
When u talk of possibilities, u should know anytn is possible in dis great Nation.....I av frndz deir, and u shld blv to som extent dat OAU neva stat 2014/2015
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Asiri1991: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
EBSU is second to none.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Kadri4(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
unilorin na die, those lecturers dont care if you understand or not, all they are after is to maintain the 3 semesters in a year.... La cram La pour to the rescue ...
Greatest Unilorite!!!
where did u get ur info from....it was only in 2007/08 session dat unilorin had 3 semesters in a year...stop misleading people,unilorin always av first semester exam by late january til mid- february, while her second semester exam is arnd june.....
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by bossbrown: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
dnt think its possible
oga who say its not possible? Ama unizik giant so blieve da giss. Thou unizik merge wit ASUU 4 d last strike but its academic calender was never affected. True talk ama finalist now 5 years course am studying neva experience dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State / Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.