Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (74218 Views)

Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017 / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
acesoul:
kwasu is sure the fastest..they write all exams in one week, there graduates serves with 'batch B'..but I most confess Most of there student are not Happy being a student, they rush them unnecessary. Immagine writing 3-4 papers a day for almost a week..Haba!
Lol, so tru, but no one is rushing us, we take each course once a week, so we av all d tym to read and research....u knw niggas will always blame it on smtn
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Iamhackangel(m): 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

You can add yours if you think the listed ones are wrong

CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ABEOKUTA.... already halfway second semester......... second semester exams in june or july
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by bossbrown: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
fineyemi:
Abeg! Hw is unizik d fastest. Ar dey in 2nd sem for d 14/15 accademic session
ehe, d fastest schs op is referring 2 are all in there 2nd semester , see I knw we went 4 a swagg strike, does it affect ur academic programme?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Kadri4(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=efilefun post=32690261]unilorin na die, those lecturers dont care if you understand or not, all they are after is to maintain the 3 semesters in a year.... La cram La pour to the rescue ...
Greatest Unilorite!!![..
bros..get ur fact right..unilorin has neva done 3 semesters in a yr except in 2007/2008 session.
.pls dnt misinform pple...unilorin does her first semester exam late january every yr while second semesta exam is always may ending or early june...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by acesoul(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
bossbrown:
oga who say its not possible? Ama unizik giant so blieve da giss. Thou unizik merge wit ASUU 4 d last strike but its academic calender was never affected. True talk ama finalist now 5 years course am studying neva experience dat
bro its not only unizik..same goes with unilorin, they don't go on strike
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Iamhackangel:

CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ABEOKUTA.... already halfway second semester......... second semester exams in june or july
Sure!!!!!! All private ar fast. We dicussing abt public uni.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by bossbrown: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
jmoore:

Don't make me do this again.
guess ur a NOUN student, y brain washed ? As u pass tru sch, allow sch 2 also pass tru u, I once gain admission into NOUN. Bt not my taste. Ask any person in NOUN if der r comfortable wit d programme n get ready 4 a weird response.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by kenedy175(m): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
I think it should be UNIMAID. They will be commencing 2nd semester exam by may. Beat that if you think your school is fast !
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
kenedy175:
I think it should be UNIMAID. They will be commencing 2nd semester exam by may. Beat that if you think your school is fast !
Sorry bro, too late....KWASU exam is nxt week......
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by amodu(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
TASUED JOOR OOO
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by prof22(m): 11:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
UNAD ( now EKSU ) Fastest school when it comes to strike. :d but seriously i graduated from UNAD i studied economics and spent 9 years. B.Sc alone M.Sc is not there !

@profscomedy
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by zinachidi(m): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
FUTO is d slowest aaswear, others will soon start 2nd semester, we are just starting 1st semester exams. They Kept on shifting it. Mtchew
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by kenedy175(m): 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
elmisti:

Sorry bro, too late....KWASU exam is nxt week......
Wow! Then you guys must be really fast. Do you guys complete your course work ?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by jmoore(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
bossbrown:
guess ur a NOUN student, y brain washed ? As u pass tru sch, allow sch 2 also pass tru u, I once gain admission into NOUN. Bt not my taste. Ask any person in NOUN if der r comfortable wit d programme n get ready 4 a weird response.

Actually, the school is not for dull students like you. Take a look at what you are typing.

undecided
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
kenedy175:

Wow! Then you guys must be really fast. Do you guys complete your course work ?
We do more often than not, cuz we actually dnt write notes in class like other skulz do
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Okelity2812(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
nd unilorin is abt 2 strt 2nd semester exam
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by tommiblack: 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
unilorin na die, those lecturers dont care if you understand or not, all they are after is to maintain the 3 semesters in a year.... La cram La pour to the rescue ...
Greatest Unilorite!!!

No wonder those unillorin can't even write their name correctly at orientation camp.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by tommiblack: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
unilorin na die, those lecturers dont care if you understand or not, all they are after is to maintain the 3 semesters in a year.... La cram La pour to the rescue ...
Greatest Unilorite!!!

No wonder those unillorin graduate can't even write their name correctly at orientation camp.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by yinkarh187(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dwillz55:
Uniabuja . Already 0n sec0nd semester
we are about to write 2nd semester exam here in unilorin
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by imitor4us(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Unilorin is the fastest of them all.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Iamdipson(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
gabe15:
aaua
Boss pls I need your help
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Eke40seven(m): 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
what are all these universities KWASU, Uniosun and all? The best universities in Nigeria by all standard are Unilag, OAU, UI, Covenant and others come next but I still can't find them on the Formula 1 race championship these other schools are bragging about. Does that tell us something? QUALITY! QUALITY! QUALITY!

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Papertrail11(m): 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
American university of Nigeria is probably d fastest whyyyyy cos yu do summer and yu can finish in leas dat 2 and d half years even 3...for four year courses ohh...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by geedot: 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
All these rushing self, na wa °ºoo..
1 week for exams? Like seriously? Rubbish, even government secondary schools spends more than a week for their exams..
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dharamanil(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
bossbrown:

It's a school for smart ppz not lazy minded students....
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Eke40seven:
what are all these universities KWASU, Uniosun and all? The best universities in Nigeria by all standard are Unilag, OAU, UI, Covenant and others come next but I still can't find them on the Formula 1 race championship these other schools are bragging about. Does that tell us something? QUALITY! QUALITY! QUALITY!
Lol, tru, but those institution u ar caln d best ar fading away fast out of dis age and century....Skul is nt all abt books and swags again!
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Abelmoscus(m): 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes o
Folakeme:
LASU grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Horrlah(f): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
ikwoche:
OAU.
Are u sure u meant oau??

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by iamwrong(m): 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Click "like" if you rep Private Universities. Click "share" if you agree they have the fastest calender.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by geedot: 11:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
elmisti:

Lol, tru, but those institution u ar caln d best ar fading away fast out of dis age and century....Skul is nt all abt books and swags again!
My bro pls tell me what it's all about if it's no longer about books...

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Eke40seven(m): 12:00am On Apr 14, 2015
elmisti:

Fading in what aspect? oxford will always be oxford and Harvard will always be Harvard. same applies to these schools..think about all the ALUMNI in strategic places, they will always favour their alma mater, not to talk of the standard maintained by the current students. Check the rankings too and all. If school is not about books then what's it about?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by geedot: 12:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Eke40seven:

Fading in what aspect? oxford will always be oxford and Harvard will always be Harvard. same applies to these schools..think about all the ALUMNI in strategic places, they will always favour their alma mater, not to talk of the standard maintained by the current students. Check the rankings too and all. If school is not about books then what's it about?
You don't need changing words with the dude bro, ℓ guess a fast calendar should be the yard stick of rating the best schools instead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State / Terrible Insect Causes Havoc In Unibadan, All Hall Of Residence[PHOTOS] / Richard Akindele: Monica Osagie Sent Nudes To Me, Why I Demanded 5 Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.