Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) (66754 Views)

Man Does Acrobatics During Deliverance Session Conducted By 'Snake Pastor'.Photo / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / Mob Destroys Church Of Benin Pastor Accused Of Sleeping With Married Woman. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:12am On Aug 10, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
Jeremiah 12:10,Pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMAN BEIGNS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority and judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go and sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns , so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his , pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like may evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22
in fact, u make no points. u neither speaking for Christ nor point out anything meaningful in ur long and raging comment.
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by vooks: 6:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Hypocrites
Why couldn't you burn SCOAN after 116 human sacrifices? These South Africans are just enjoying animal proteins
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by Catalyst007(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Some people are just fvcking- idiots with no iota of cognitive impulses and self-awareness. F-UCK THAT PASTOR!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by Pennywise(m): 7:26am On Aug 10, 2015
South Africans should be thankful to T.B Joshua. He doesn't make them eat rats and snakes.
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
e no go hard dem..useless SA blacks..not totally uselsess tho,@least can b used as bad xample to oda blacks
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by situationroom: 12:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
dis is why I hate religion n Christians as a whole
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by chachanga: 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
just a tent

d guy na poor man sef

e neva begin learn work, hin don begin dey carry magic join
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
TimothyNkenu:

True talk.

We ask the congregation to sell all their smartphones to build a house for the pastor - year after year.

Bro tell them to sell anything all I'm after is the money and you go dey cure hiv. .staff syphilis and other small small pastor go dey cure fake blindness relationship breakthrough and heart attack. ....yes and nah me yes me go dey give pikin!
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
otiigba1:
i would like to invest too grin count me in also

you. .emmmm you okay okay wait make I ask God about you self because I see something in you now! !!!!

0kay bring your CV. ...WHAT'S YOUR QUALIFICATION ?

CARRY YOU GIRL FRIENDS COME FOR THE INTERVIEW 10K ASSIGNMENT PEN

specify the position your applying for in my up coming church but accounting officer treasury and pastor wee dey give pikin are not available okay! !!!
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by TimothyNkenu: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cyriloha:

Bro tell them to sell anything all I'm after is the money and you go dey cure hiv. .staff syphilis and other small small pastor go dey cure fake blindness relationship breakthrough and heart attack. ....yes and nah me yes me go dey give pikin!

I handle the pikin part and we have a deal for Miracles on the mountain ministries
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by Fremlin: 7:56am On Aug 11, 2015
bt...where iz the church na
Re: Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) by CyrusTheGreat: 6:19am On May 21, 2017
Typical violent South Africans. Literally can't solve a single issue without resorting to mob violence and murder. Some dude stirs up anti-migrant sentiment? Violent mobs attack all non-SAfricans killing and injuring thousands of innocents and destroying houses. Church does something whacky? Violent mobs burn down church. Cargo truck with Soft Drinks on it? Violent mob attacks truck and steal thousands of dollars worth of cargo.

Hell, even South Africa's parliament can't keep themselves from brawling each other in the pinnacle of government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3wp6fC7vbo

Bunch of stupid violent idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.