Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (66693 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by nairalaila: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Church of Satan has also joined other Nigerians to call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over rape, as accused by Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo.  The call out post came after MI Abaga described men of God who rape God's children, as 'Satan'. The music star had tweeted;

"If a so called Man of God decides to rape Gods children!!! He must be called what he actually is.. a man of Satan!!!!"

The Church of Satan who took to the comment section of the tweet to call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over the rape allegation, stated that it is exclusively men who consider themselves “of God” who try to blame a supernatural enemy for their disgusting actions. They wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/church-of-satan-calls-out-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-after-accused-of-rape-by-busola-dakolo/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by nairalaila: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked shocked

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by GOFRONT(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Satan sef wan follow blame pst Fatoyinbo....Wonder shall never end..

It is like a pot trying to call a kettle black....

Well, sex is sweet, but
Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by erifeoluwasimi(f): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Gbam. Satan sef get interest for this matter

244 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by StrikeBack(m): 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2019

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by IamD18: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Members of Church of satan are more reasonable and sensible than brainwashed and gullible religious fanatics.

297 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Phenomenal16(f): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kylekent59: 5:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
This news about the COZA pastor is going viral.

But I believe by next week it will be a news of the past, forgotten and dusted.

There is no voice on social media, it's just like being in a negative time frame voicing, without it affecting the positive / real time frame.

I wasn't there when the incident took place, why should I believe without hearing from the accused.

To all ladies out there, the only way to bring a man down is by saying, " he raped me"

and people will believe. Very easy be it true/false.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Solidkay(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are racing to this Fatoyinbo rape case has got me thinking,

if only they react to the current situation of Nigeria and Nigerians in same manner, maybe the voices of the masses would have been heard.

Everybody wan form saint on top the cleric ordeal.

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Deepfeel(m): 6:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Satan sef wan follow blame pst Fatoyinbo....Wonder shall never end..

It is like a pot trying to call a kettle black....

Well, sex is sweet, but
Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!
I think what the church of Satan is saying is that people should stop blaming Satan for their evil dids

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by darocha1: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
I hate to say it but I must admit the CHURCH OF SATAN made lots of sense.

we need to learn how to man up to our actions and stop draging an imaginary Satan into it

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by kiddoiLL(m): 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
If you watch Lucifer TV series you'll see where church of Satan is coming from, Lucifer na interesting TV series jare...Detective Douche, can't wait for season 5 but it will be the final season.
Come see as Luci dey para anytime They arrest a criminal and the criminal ends up saying “The devil made me do it”, Lucifer's reaction is always priceless, him nearly beat one after dat accusation if not for Chloe way sabi control am.
This wan rape case go international, Church of Satan even react to am

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
H
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lol... I knew this would hit fp..
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by landmark86: 7:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
What I foreseen about this matter/issue

1. Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo will overcome these
2. Timi Dakolo music career will be killed through this matter.
3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.
4. Bisola Dakolo will later seek for forgiveness from God & Fatoyibo.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by mikhe2(m): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
Dis allegation go last wella...
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by tstx(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
Beautiful Reply....

I really need to read this satanic Bible.. If their twitter handler is this sensible i can only imagine wetin go dey their Bible..

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by tstx(m): 7:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
kiddoiLL:
If you watch Lucifer TV series you'll see where church of Satan is coming from, Lucifer na interesting TV series jare...Detective Douche, can't wait for season 5 but it will be the final season.
Come see as Luci dey para anytime They arrest a criminal and the criminal ends up saying “The devil made me do it”, Lucifer's reaction is always priceless, him nearly beat one after dat accusation if not for Chloe way sabi control am.
This wan rape case go international, Church of Satan even react to am

One of my favorite series of all time...
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by NOL2dworld(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
[color=][/color]
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by anyimontana(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Chai

Pastor don buy market,even Satan needs him more than he needs himself

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by WebSurfer(m): 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by kokomaster3d: 7:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
God don vex for this matter
Satan too don vex.
Pastor Biodon you see your life

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
What is the opinion of Lucifertasbih, Luciferkoran and Satan66 on this matter??

Your food don ready Esu Laalu tongue

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by moscobabs(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
F
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OTayobami(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
I will keep on saying it that we won't rest again for now till Sunday when bbn go start for this coza matter....

Liked by Daddy Freezer, Timi Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's wife and 202,500 others

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by naijaboy756: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
What is the impact of this saga on the church @ large

Why are the Satanists interested in this?
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ufotty2001: 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by MrMcJay(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:
What I foreseen about this matter/issue

1. Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo will overcome these
2. Timi Dakolo music career will be killed through this matter.
3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.
4. Bisola Dakolo will later seek for forgiveness from God & Fatoyibo.

It is like your fingers are keeping malice with your brain.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix)