Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (66714 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Junkie1: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
HOW CAN I JOIN?

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalaila:
The Church of Satan has also joined other Nigerians to call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over rape, as accused by Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo.  The call out post came after MI Abaga described men of God who rape God's children, as 'Satan'. The music star had tweeted;

"If a so called Man of God decides to rape Gods children!!! He must be called what he actually is.. a man of Satan!!!!"

The Church of Satan who took to the comment section of the tweet to call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over the rape allegation, stated that it is exclusively men who consider themselves “of God” who try to blame a supernatural enemy for their disgusting actions. They wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/church-of-satan-calls-out-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-after-accused-of-rape-by-busola-dakolo/

all stakeholders reaction
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by NOHOLDSBAR: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:
What I foreseen about this matter/issue

1. Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo will overcome these
2. Timi Dakolo music career will be killed through this matter.
3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.
4. Bisola Dakolo will later seek for forgiveness from God & Fatoyibo.

Considering the way Nigerians have been brainwashed religiously, this is a very likely outcome. But this does not mean he did not rape the girl. More than likely he did, but the religious zombies will still blame her. Give figure.

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Octopusssy(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Whoever is handling this Twitter account is very good at their job.

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Tonnierichy(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
kiddoiLL:
If you watch Lucifer TV series you'll see where church of Satan is coming from, Lucifer na interesting TV series jare...Detective Douche, can't wait for season 5 but it will be the final season.
Come see as Luci dey para anytime They arrest a criminal and the criminal ends up saying “The devil made me do it”, Lucifer's reaction is always priceless, him nearly beat one after dat accusation if not for Chloe way sabi control am.
This wan rape case go international, Church of Satan even react to am
You sabi wink
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalaila:
The Church of Satan has also joined other Nigerians to call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over rape, as accused by Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo.  The call out post came after MI Abaga described men of God who rape God's children, as 'Satan'. The music star had tweeted;

"If a so called Man of God decides to rape Gods children!!! He must be called what he actually is.. a man of Satan!!!!"

The Church of Satan who took to the comment section of the tweet to call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over the rape allegation, stated that it is exclusively men who consider themselves “of God” who try to blame a supernatural enemy for their disgusting actions. They wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/church-of-satan-calls-out-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-after-accused-of-rape-by-busola-dakolo/

soon our ancestors will have social media and people will still believe... It's well...
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by judgementyard(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
I admire her courage in speaking out and her Husband's support.For the man in question be Him a Pastor or not,He ought to make a statement debunking the accusation or ask for forgiveness if He did the DiD! Sunday service will be interesting!(am not a member ooh! LOL!
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Tonnierichy(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.

Abeg which spirit dey help you see all these things? Didirin. Una gather blind

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by LawyerKunle2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
CAN Should look into this issue...
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by kaywhy09(m): 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Satan sef wan follow blame pst Fatoyinbo....Wonder shall never end..

It is like a pot trying to call a kettle black....

Well, sex is sweet, but
Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!

Have you tried the later before? angry
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by mctfopt: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

So because the accused rapist is a so called man of God he can't be brought to justice for a crime he is said to have committed? So the lady cannot say how it is simply because the accused is a pastor? Damn, people like you make it super difficult for rape victims to speak up. If the man is innocent, let the court decide that

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by chaloskyx: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
look lets all be honest the church itself is a cult who go hand in hand with politicians to take advantage of the gullible masses. As far as am concerned yes i believe he had sex with her however, nothing and i repeat nothing will be done to him not only because he is rich and powerful but mostly because majority of his Christians would sacrifice all they have to protect the so called Gods anointed. As long as you Christians refuse to wake up, the man would do whatever he likes and rob you all of your savings and sense of independent reason in Gods name and there is nothing and i repeat nothing you can do mostly because you have all sold your souls and sense of reason and cling to the false hopes to false prophets for a better tomorrow

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by kraayfeesh(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
What i see here is just a woman who is filled with hate to the fa t that the man that raped her years ago is been respected and called a man of God! she just couldn't take it no mere...

90% i bet this woman isn't lying! she doesn't need money, she is conte ted, she doesn't need recognition, her husband is popular! all she wants is justice

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Gabson001(m): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
This one nah gbedu weh dey ja pata
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by EmekaBlue(m): 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Because of that ugly woman thing called toto

chai... I always think they want to milk money outta d man abi pastor
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Badgers14: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even Church of satan don deny the pastor..

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
Satan66:

Damn, thanks for the mention angry

My church speaks the truth.
I have nothing to do with this!
Esu Laalu!!!
Your point is noted...
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2019
The church of satan handle is a troll account, but no y'all will never get it.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Tvegas(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

Youve lost all reasoning, the woman spoke her truth,her burden is lifted. Let the man check himself and let other men of God take caution.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Akpacha(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
I saw 1966 to 2016 so I assumed they no longer exist.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Awe4luv(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Eleyi gidi gan
So u can speak Yoruba, wtf!
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by WINDSOW(m): 8:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even Satan dey para. End tym to de mehn!
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by abels(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
shut up, how many men have been falsely accused of rape and where brought down by it that you know? huh
Kylekent59:
This news about the COZA pastor is going viral.

But I believe by next week it would be a news of the past, forgotten and dusted.

There is no voice on social media, it's just like being in a negative time frame voicing, without it affecting the positive / real time frame.

I wasn't there when the incident took place, why should I believe without hearing from the accused.

To all ladies out there, the only way to bring a man down is by saying, " he raped me"

and people will believe. Very easy be it true/false.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by WINDSOW(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even Satan dey para. End tym ti de mehn!
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Jaqenhghar: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Members of Church of satan are more reasonable and sensible than brainwashed and gullible religious fanatics.
Na so we see am
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by AngelicBeing: 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
sad
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

And you sit within the Confinement of your house and have these revelation about the future? You have the gift to foresee all these? Tell me please how does your future play out and that of your family and generations and Nigeria. Was there WW3? Was Biafra, Oduduwa Republic and Arewa Republic actualized? Who win 2056 World Cup? Is there a better footballer than Ronaldo and Messi? Who later married Regina Daniels in the future? Did Atiku or Roaches Okorocha or Tinubu ever become President? Guy, With these your gift of foreseeing things, I bet you could now be so big and powerful and rich Donald Trump plus Putin and Bill Gates plus Bezos will be too small to rival you since you are now some human time travelling machine.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by CanadaOrBust: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Satan sef wan follow blame pst Fatoyinbo....Wonder shall never end..

It is like a pot trying to call a kettle black....

Well, sex is sweet, but
Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!

Please but pretty please remove that your Nwamaipke stuff. He was a disgusting fellow, fond of making inappropriate and insensitive posts that hurt many people.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by toluwa1(f): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
This season film is going gaga ooo
I must to watch it
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Ryan14(m): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
React to these kind of issues.
"Nigeria is bankrupt and is going to bankruptcy"
Emir Sanusi.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by landmark86: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
mctfopt:

So because the accused rapist is a so called man of God he can't be brought to justice for a crime he is said to have committed? So the lady cannot say how it is simply because the accused is a pastor? Damn, people like you make it super difficult for rape victims to speak up. If the man is innocent, let the court decide that

So if he is innocent, what shud be the woman punishment?
I need ur sense to give me a well reasonable reply on this, tnk you
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by mrZENographer: 8:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
The Illuminati and Satanists agenda for the world by former Illuminati

http://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix)