Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,611 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (66717 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Legendguru: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
ome women are evil and can.run a man down if they dont..get what they want. for this reason i will not.conclude that is cooked up allegation or true.

if she has evidence .she should come up with it and the so call pastor should face the consequencies .also i am not the churh type so i dont.believe in any pastor but my lord and only saviour. i have watched so called redeem pastors becoming millionaires overnight .
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Verily Verily I say unto u, Dakolo's family would attend a show and comedians would be like ... Oga Timi no be me rape Busola oh.. And u go near Me easy singing Oya fun won legbe gbe, fun wan je bi Fatoyinbo and Dakolo.

Naija will always make money untop ur mata... Ask Seun egbe egbe
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Satan sef wan follow blame pst Fatoyinbo....Wonder shall never end..

It is like a pot trying to call a kettle black....

Well, sex is sweet, but
Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!
when u are Satan dem know say u be satan, wch one be make satan dey lie say e dey godlike
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
MrMcJay:

It is like your fingers are keeping malice with your brain.
Guy, but why? grin
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by TruthinAction: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
Church of Satan admitting the evil itself is synonymous with Satan.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Orion01(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
Solidkay:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are racing to this Fatoyinbo rape case has got me thinking,

if only they react to the current situation of Nigeria and Nigerians in same manner, maybe the voices of the masses would have been heard.

Everybody wan form saint on top the cleric ordeal.

Aswear...like say them get the guy beef before
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by TemmyT002(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
The world don run mad finally
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kylekent59: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
abels:
shut up, how many men have been falsely accused of rape and where brought down by it that you know? huh

I can see you don't have manners. Why must you behave immature?

Very bad.

I gat three words for you:

Change for better
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by landmark86: 8:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
maryjames9:

With these your gift of foreseeing things, I bet you should now be so big and powerful and rich Donald Trump plus Putin and Bill Gates plus Bezos will be too small to rival you since you are now some human time travelling machine.

I swear this ur English can make sum1 commit rape/suicide

What is fighting is more than that of COZA

RIP english
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by kaymical(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Deepfeel:

I think what the church of Satan is saying is that people should stop blaming Satan for their evil dids
now you can interpret the words of Satan himself
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ikorodureporta: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
cheesy thoz guys are just watching over our space
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by lizychimamanda(f): 8:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin grin grin ;Dyou don't mean it, if Satan is also blaming him then his own is FINISHED
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by paddyofboss(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
tstx:

One of my favorite series of all time...
E make.sense ? Coz I like download am and I nor wan waste data
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by HIV1: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
It is true, people especially chrristians blame God and Satan for their Sins.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Sluacoast(m): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
Aidejay:
D illeterates don dey show their face
What the COS is saying is u re response for your actions not Satan if u can't read and comprehend properly don't go around dropping trash
Responsible
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by joepentwo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
All of these men claiming to know satan, if i nack small jaz now them go shout "JESUS"
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Sluacoast(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
mctfopt:

So because the accused rapist is a so called man of God he can't be brought to justice for a crime he is said to have committed? So the lady cannot say how it is simply because the accused is a pastor? Damn, people like you make it super difficult for rape victims to speak up. If the man is innocent, let the court decide that
You actions sounds as if you have evident that the prophet of God raped this woman. We are so quick in judging people irrespective to the crime place on them ain't that sure. I pray he walks out of this if truly he was accused wrongly or they're trying to blackmail him. I know many people will surely believed he did it. But let's wait until justice is carried out.

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
LoJ:

Mr prophet,

It is because of people like you that such crimes continue and prosper. You do everything in your power to shame the lady and convince her she will regret.

By the time something of that nature will happen to your daughter, you will maybe receive sense. Although it is highly doubtful.

Please eh, let's stop bringing innocent people to pay for their parent's stupidity, its not fair. You should rather say "By the time his fellow man rape him". That makes more sense and would be more painful.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Deepfeel(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
kaymical:
now you can interpret the words of Satan himself
It's a man that wrote that not Satan
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by abels(m): 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
answer my question?do you just rush into a trend and spew rubbish? i repeat my question how many men of God have been falsely accused and brought down? Timi has been in pains about this issue since May, several girls have secretly accused this same guy but they face threats and backlash from people like you...okay explain to me how i should change from what and how? If you can answer my questions correctly i owe you apology....and if i may also ask you, change from what exactly?
Kylekent59:

I can see you don't have manners. Why must you behave immature?

Very bad.

I gat three words for you:

Change for better
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OhiOfIhima: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
Solidkay:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are racing to this Fatoyinbo rape case has got me thinking,

if only they react to the current situation of Nigeria and Nigerians in same manner, maybe the voices of the masses would have been heard.

Exactly my brother.. The masses have enriched them but can't be the voice to speak for the masses when govt aren't gat it right.

I remembered vividly when 2baba made planned of mass protest, every other celebrities back down even calling the convener to denounce his ambition then. Now, flexing muscle on top of waiting no concern dem.

I no support rape but it strictly a business btw Timi Dakolo family n the COZA pastor.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
angry Christain can you see? Even devil know that you don't serve God.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Michael11stock(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
tstx:
Beautiful Reply....

I really need to read this satanic Bible.. If their twitter handler is this sensible i can only imagine wetin go dey their Bible..
na so he dey start ooo next thing you go say you want visit hell grin

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kylekent59: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
abels:
answer my question?do you just rush into a trend and spew rubbish? i repeat my question how many men of God have been falsely accused and brought down? Timi has been in pains about this issue since May, several girls have secretly accused this same guy but they face threats and backlash from people like you...okay explain to me how i should change from what and how? If you can answer my questions correctly i owe you apology....and if i may also ask you, change from what exactly?

You started your conversation with "shut up"
Is that how you talk to people?

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by sunkieisland(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Solidkay:

Chairman, your comment just made my evening. I tire.

Open nairaland, 95% of the front page is about coza. Went on the Gram, same thing

I'm like, we'd have produced something tangible if we'd apply the same intensity to the issues that ail this country.

���
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by asiga(m): 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ekwensu don show for the matter.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Shalommy(f): 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
This man don dance and enter satan trap.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Kingosytex(m): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:
What I foreseen about this matter/issue

1. Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo will overcome these
2. Timi Dakolo music career will be killed through this matter.
3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.
4. Bisola Dakolo will later seek for forgiveness from God & Fatoyibo.

I swear!! you sabi nollywood movies wella wella
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ZikZikZik: 9:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
OTayobami:
I will keep on saying it that we won't rest again for now till Sunday when bbn go start for this coza matter....

Liked by Daddy Freezer, Timi Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's wife and 202,500 others
Na on Sunday BBn dey start? shocked
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Skmoda360(m): 9:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Members of Church of satan are more reasonable and sensible than brainwashed and gullible religious fanatics.
You are welcome in their midst
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Emanodimo(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kylekent59:
This news about the COZA pastor is going viral.

But I believe by next week it would be a news of the past, forgotten and dusted.

There is no voice on social media, it's just like being in a negative time frame voicing, without it affecting the positive / real time frame.

I wasn't there when the incident took place, why should I believe without hearing from the accused.

To all ladies out there, the only way to bring a man down is by saying, " he raped me"

and people will believe. Very easy be it true/false.

It is one of several ways to bring a man down also thesame way to shame the woman folks... Put her nude video out after sex...
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by darkelf: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Members of Church of satan are more reasonable and sensible than brainwashed and gullible religious fanatics.

As in ehn...

I am sure if you it reflects in their lives. They are indeed of deep thought and aren't afraid to question "the natural order of religion"

Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix)