Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,236 members, 7,825,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (66713 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by eli3d: 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even Satan denies any knowledge of his actions
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by abels(m): 10:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
oh sorry about that maybe i allowed my emotion ride over me...now i want us to look at this issue from a sincere point of view, if you are interested i will like to have an argument/debate with you on this matter,i really think the lady has a point.i have been reading thesame stories about this same man since 2013 and if you observe carefully Timi has been trying to raise this issue quietly since May and nobody bothered to listen to him.once again sorry about the "shut up"aspect
Kylekent59:

You started your conversation with "shut up"
Is that how you talk to people?
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by HeavenShield: 10:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
nairalaila:
The Church of Satan has also joined other Nigerians to call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over rape, as accused by Timi Dakolo's wife, Busola Dakolo.  The call out post came after MI Abaga described men of God who rape God's children, as 'Satan'. The music star had tweeted;

"If a so called Man of God decides to rape Gods children!!! He must be called what he actually is.. a man of Satan!!!!"

The Church of Satan who took to the comment section of the tweet to call out Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo over the rape allegation, stated that it is exclusively men who consider themselves “of God” who try to blame a supernatural enemy for their disgusting actions. They wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/church-of-satan-calls-out-pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-after-accused-of-rape-by-busola-dakolo/

When did Church of Satan became a church?
Satan you better repent.. grin
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by karma2000: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2019
He church of Satan too get matter for here o
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Teegelop(f): 10:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
erifeoluwasimi:
Gbam. Satan sef get interest for this matter

Na him get interest past grin. He's always ready to make jest of Men of God
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
kiddoiLL:
If you watch Lucifer TV series you'll see where church of Satan is coming from, Lucifer na interesting TV series jare...Detective Douche, can't wait for season 5 but it will be the final season.
Come see as Luci dey para anytime They arrest a criminal and the criminal ends up saying “The devil made me do it”, Lucifer's reaction is always priceless, him nearly beat one after dat accusation if not for Chloe way sabi control am.
This wan rape case go international, Church of Satan even react to am
cheesy grin. I love that series
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:
What I foreseen about this matter/issue

1. Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo will overcome these
2. Timi Dakolo music career will be killed through this matter.
3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.
4. Bisola Dakolo will later seek for forgiveness from God & Fatoyibo.

who is this douche?

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by sapeleboi(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
Satan rite now

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by akdjr(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Why wont Satan be interested in what happen in his kingdom? Have you forgotten that the world belong to santan? Abi u no de read your Bible?quote author=erifeoluwasimi post=79754853]Gbam. Satan sef get interest for this matter[/quote]
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by jaxxy(m): 12:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Kylekent59:
This news about the COZA pastor is going viral.

But I believe by next week it would be a news of the past, forgotten and dusted.

There is no voice on social media, it's just like being in a negative time frame voicing, without it affecting the positive / real time frame.

I wasn't there when the incident took place, why should I believe without hearing from the accused.

To all ladies out there, the only way to bring a man down is by saying, " he raped me"

and people will believe. Very easy be it true/false.

Yes sm women may use that phrase as a phony weapon bt u can always verify facts and truth for the statement or what she probably has to gain. This shudnt negate the fact that their are real victims out there.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Truthchiz: 12:17am On Jun 29, 2019
What a Coza, krest, rape day! This man cup been don full.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by donnie(m): 1:14am On Jun 29, 2019
YoungAncient1:
It's like the guy handling this church of Satan twitter account is a Nigerian. He seem to be conversant with the discussions from here.

He simply searches and reacts to keyword: "Satan"
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Gudfrie(m): 4:24am On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
Members of Church of satan are more reasonable and sensible than brainwashed and gullible religious fanatics.
So you don't know Satan is the wisest.... You are free to join him
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Sureguytalk(m): 4:53am On Jun 29, 2019
angry angry angry Face front
landmark86:

3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by ponziponzi(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:

Someone thinking like this may end up having children o! God Nigeria has no future.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Awaja(m): 6:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Who be church of Satan abeg ?
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by gaventa: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2019
Satan in this case is not an hypocrite. He doesn’t pretend to be what he is not .
GOFRONT:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Satan sef wan follow blame pst Fatoyinbo....Wonder shall never end..

It is like a pot trying to call a kettle black....

Well, sex is sweet, but
Sex is sweet but kILL faster than Otapiapia!!

3 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by MrSly(m): 7:20am On Jun 29, 2019
tstx:
Beautiful Reply....

I really need to read this satanic Bible.. If their twitter handler is this sensible i can only imagine wetin go dey their Bible..
Your post sounds more sentimental than reasonable yet you tend to project yourself as sensible. Anything trends nowadays.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by amber222(f): 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Solidkay:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are racing to this Fatoyinbo rape case has got me thinking,

if only they react to the current situation of Nigeria and Nigerians in same manner, maybe the voices of the masses would have been heard.

Everybody wan form saint on top the cleric ordeal.

maybe d pastor don do some of them too and dey use stylishly react
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Satan's Church is bang right on this one! cool
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by MightySparrow: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2019
Make he change the name to Commonwealth Satan Assembly na. Since satanists claim they are better than him.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Revsola: 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
landmark86:

Exactly!
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by OTayobami(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Na on Sunday BBn dey start? shocked

Naso i hia o

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
kiddoiLL:
If you watch Lucifer TV series you'll see where church of Satan is coming from, Lucifer na interesting TV series jare...Detective Douche, can't wait for season 5 but it will be the final season.
Come see as Luci dey para anytime They arrest a criminal and the criminal ends up saying “The devil made me do it”, Lucifer's reaction is always priceless, him nearly beat one after dat accusation if not for Chloe way sabi control am.
This wan rape case go international, Church of Satan even react to am
Waiting for season five too...
BTW...that’s where I got my moniker

1 Like

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
All these things are acted in other to push people away from christ.
Many actors, actress, politicians, artists, pastors are working for the devil either knowingly or unknowingly to bring distrust to christianity and push people away from christ.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
The one world system lead by Satan is coming so many distractions are lined up to divert people's attention from the word of God.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-12 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

We are talking of the most intelligent creature in the universe here!
Your only chance to escape is Jesus Christ of Nazareth else you are doomed.

Accept Jesus christ today and follow him.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Streetdreamx(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
IamD18:
Members of Church of satan are more reasonable and sensible than brainwashed and gullible religious fanatics.
you self try get small sense for once.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by TeddyKelly(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
Satan Don deny dis man Lyk dat oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SHOCK7(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
landmark86:

Completely bogus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.