Stats: 3,155,208 members, 7,825,784 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (66711 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by seunoj: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
E be like devil wan put hand for this guy matter

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Lovelyn451(f): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Even Satan sef talk say him hand no dey o, lol...who will fat oyinbo blame now

Meanwhile @MI abaga should goan pray o, Satan just quoted him grin

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Zombiekiller010: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
What a deep shit pastor Fatoyinbo is.

Fada lurd I rebuke my prick against recklessness. E no easy to be a man with dangling front tail.

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by juwoonn(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Its a matter of time. We shall know the truth.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:
What I foreseen about this matter/issue

1. Pastor Biodun Fatoyibo will overcome these
2. Timi Dakolo music career will be killed through this matter.
3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.
4. Bisola Dakolo will later seek for forgiveness from God & Fatoyibo.

Mr prophet,

It is because of people like you that such crimes continue and prosper. You do everything in your power to shame the lady and convince her she will regret.

By the time something of that nature will happen to your daughter, you will maybe receive sense. Although it is highly doubtful.

17 Likes

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
For me those church of Satan guys are trying to tell the guy that he is on his own for me there is nothing like devil it's just us
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by owila4luv(m): 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Solidkay:
The way and manner Nigerian celebrities are racing to this Fatoyinbo rape case has got me thinking,

if only they react to the current situation of Nigeria and Nigerians in same manner, maybe the voices of the masses would have been heard.

Everybody wan form saint on top the cleric ordeal.

wallahi guy
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by newmanadrian(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Members of Church of satan are more reasonable and sensible than brainwashed and gullible religious fanatics.
Dem don get u.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Alcacer47: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

3. There will later be a marital problem within Dakolo's family that will almost lead to divorce.

with such a voice, timi dakolo will reign even after his demise...just pray for your pastor and stop yarning dust

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Casmir14(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by jjane(f): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Devil is involved

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by iammiracle1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
quote author=landmark86 post=79756986]What I foreseen about this matter/issue

[/quote]

You are MAD and you have no one to tell you, thunder from Amadioha shrine scatter you there

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Richdad50(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Satan66(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
eni4real:
What is the opinion of Lucifertasbih, Luciferkoran and Satan66 on this matter??

Your food don ready Esu Laalu tongue
Damn, thanks for the mention angry

My church speaks the truth.
I have nothing to do with this!

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by flowx(m): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
He also raped her inside car even inside the car trunk? Anyway, the pastor na good fvcker sha..

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Casmir14(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Casmir14 post=79757526][/quote]Your vision is false
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by NwaJozi: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Amu gi alaputa gi
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dan2976: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
So Satan get twitter account?.. Wahala dey
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Karemarealty288(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
The issue tire Satan sef.

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by YoungAncient1: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
It's like the guy handling this church of Satan twitter account is a Nigerian. He seem to be conversant with the discussions from here.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
Members of Church of satan are more reasonable and sensible than brainwashed and gullible religious fanatics.

Ofcus the ways of the world will make much sense to satan & followers.
1 corinthians 3:19 This is because God considers the wisdom of this world to be foolish. It is just as ... Then you will not take pride in one man over another.
i know you can insult God, go ahead authenticate your foolishness
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by adedayoa2(f): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
cheesy wink wink
MrMcJay:

It is like your fingers are keeping malice with your brain.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by SendAbroad: 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by netflicks(m): 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
I just Tire for this mata...why Satan no go voice out when be say every bad thing dem go say "it's the devil" sad

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by agro100(m): 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Christani2c: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
READ BELOW

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by dan2976: 7:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
So Satan done dey act film so tay e get TV series?.. This one pass wahala matter.
Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by sean079: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

1. Timi Dakolo and his wife will overcome these
2. Fatoyinbo pastoral career will be killed through this matter.
3. There will later be a marital problem within Fatoyinbo family that will almost lead to divorce.
4. Fatoyinbo will later seek for forgiveness from God & Dakolo’s Family

Nonsense

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by pat077: 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
landmark86:

and what did you forsee about your future?

Re: Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo by Aidejay(m): 7:41pm On Jun 28, 2019
D illeterates don dey show their face
What the COS is saying is u re response for your actions not Satan if u can't read and comprehend properly don't go around dropping trash

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage