Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director (40493 Views)

Abaribe Rejects Donatus Eyinnah As NDDC Nominee For Being From Non-oil Area / Buhari Dissolves NDDC Board, Names Semenitari As Ag. MD / Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has named Ibim Semenitari the new Acting Managing Director of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

Mrs. Semenitari, a former Commissioner of Information and Communications in Rivers State under the administration of Governor Rotimi Amaechi, also served in the Communications Directorate of the Buhari Presidential Campaign Organisation.
She is married to Henry Semenitari, a former Managing Director of Unity Bank, and they have four children.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/21/buhari-names-former-rivers-commissioner-ibim-semenitari-acting-managing-director-nddc

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by greatiyk4u(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Source?
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by NavierStokes(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Strategic placement to fund the upcoming Rivers election.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demmocrats(m): 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2015
If this lady was in the camp of Wike hehe I swear nothing even caretaker will get to her.

Its good to be in good terms with your boss and also have a smart and visionary sight to know the boss that will go down and the one that will be smiling to Abuja.

If not for the lion of Rivers our honourable minister of transport this woman won't even know my Sai Buhari. She will only know him through TV.

What a way to celebrate this Christmas with a huge promotion and to those dudes that said my Sai Buhari is shy or doesn't consider women this is the answer to you guys.

Sai Buhari!!!

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by theV0ice: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oh gosh!! angry

Amaechi don come here again cry cry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2015
Excellent development. Another headache for Wike.
Ibim was Amaechi Commissioner for information and very loyal to him and still loyal. She still speaks for Amaechi sometimes.
Gradually but surely, Wike and his thugs are being uprooted.
Only fools will continue to say that Amaechi isn't influential in this government.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Source?
Shine your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by datola: 5:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
Beauty and brain!

Madam, please add integrity.

35 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by theV0ice: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demdem2:
Excellent development. Another headache for Wike.
Ibim was Amaechi Commissioner for information and very loyal to him.
Gradually but surely, Wike and his thugs are being uprooted.
Only fools will continue to say that Amaechi isn't influential in this government.

Honestly me sef don dey fear Amaechi's influence in this regime now shocked

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by RockMaxi: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by theV0ice: 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2015
datola:
Beauty and brain!

Madam, please add integrity.

Honestly I didn't know this woman was this pretty!!

As for the integrity part.....Magu will surely instill that program in her DNA. cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
theV0ice:

Honestly me sef don dey fear Amaechi's influence in this regime now shocked

The next step right now is to completely phase out all Jonah-daft cocck suckers still polluting the agency and replacing then with loyalist of the APC.
Ibims is a very intelligent lady with much clout. A very loyal party woman Amaechi is well pleased with.
Time for Amaechi's boys to eat large, a major election is coming. They need to be empowered. grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by theV0ice: 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demdem2:

The next step right now is to completely phase out all Jonah-daft cocck suckers still polluting the agency and replacing then with loyalist of the APC.
Time for Amaechi's boys to eat large, a major election is coming. They need to be empowered. grin grin

Walahi I'm not happy angry

One bros in the procurement section don promise me supply contract.

Now wetin go happen?? Chai!! cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2015
theV0ice:

Walahi I'm not happy angry

One bros in the procurement section don promise me supply contract.

Now wetin go happen?? Chai!! cry

Tell the Bros to carry broom and renounce wike the thug. Ur contract will still be certain.

38 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by theV0ice: 5:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demdem2:

Tell the Bros to carry broom and renounce wike the thug. Ur contract will still be certain.

Chai!!

Wike and his boys go get massive diarrhoea this night cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by hassan85(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2015
who says Buhari doesn't like women Ds woman is pretty. Amaechi is in action. hehe WIKE are u seeing

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
I actually thought that they were reserving the position for the defeated APC Governorship candidate of Rivers state, Hon Dakuku Peterside. In all honesty, Peterside will be floored by Governor Wike. He should lobby for Ambassadorial position and forget about governing rivers.

Congrat to Ibim anyway... But no vacancy in Rivers state

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ddippset(m): 5:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demdem2:

lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 5:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
theV0ice:

Chai!!

Wike and his boys go get massive diarrhoea this night cheesy

They are yet to comprehend what will confront them. For every rivers money and resources wike spend, APC has far much more now aided the more with NDDC resources. For every weapon and thugs they deploy, APC is recruiting hers also to be aided by security forces. Unlike bayelsa, APC is on ground down here and her sons of the soil not abokis. Don't let any fool deceive u. There is hardly any ward in rivers that apc doesn't have a presence. From what I have noticed on ground these past 48 hrs, I am not expecting any free and fair election in rivers. It can never happen. The party with so much clout will win while the looser will go back to court.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
lol

Funny but the bitter truth. This singular act will empower far more APC members within the region while dis-empowing pdp members.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by ddippset(m): 6:02pm On Dec 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I actually thought that they were reserving the position for the defeated APC Governorship candidate of Rivers state, Hon Dakuku Peterside. In all honesty, Peterside will be floored by Governor Wike. He should lobby for Ambassadorial position and forget about governing rivers.

Congrat to Ibim anyway... But no vacancy in Rivers state
rather its a statement to tell you and your cohorts that apc will go out for rivers state no holds barred. If you think you're tough bring it on. Millitants versus millitary. Heaven will not fall. Wike is getting arrested soon. Dakuku peterside is next rivers state governor. Let's watch and see.

52 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by theV0ice: 6:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demdem2:

They are yet to comprehend what will confront them. For every rivers money and resources wike spend, APC has far much more now aided the more with NDDC resources. For every weapon and thugs they deploy, APC is recruiting hers also to be aided by security forces. From what I have noticed on ground these past 48 hrs, I am not expecting any free and fair election in rivers. It can never happen. The party with so much clout will win while the looser will go back to court.

But Rivers people deserve an atmosphere that will encourage free, fair and safe elections. I don tire of the brigandage that goes on display in the name of elections. There are enough security challenges in the state as it is. Na God save me from the unsuccessful armed robbery on a bullion van at Ada George/Agip junction today.

Even if wike will win, let the people have the opportunity to elect whom they truly want.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2015
Demdem2:

They are yet to comprehend what will confront them. For every rivers money and resources wike spend, APC has far much more now aided the more with NDDC resources. For every weapon and thugs they deploy, APC is recruiting hers also to be aided by security forces. Unlike bayelsa, APC is on ground down here and her sons of the soil not abokis. Don't let any fool deceive u. There is hardly any ward in rivers that apc doesn't have a presence. From what I have noticed on ground these past 48 hrs, I am not expecting any free and fair election in rivers. It can never happen. The party with so much clout will win while the looser will go back to court.
This is a disappointing analysis. but how we go do? SMh.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
theV0ice:

But Rivers people deserve an atmosphere that will encourage free, fair and safe elections
. I don tire of the brigandage that goes on display in the name of elections. There are enough security challenges in the state as it is. Na God save me from the unsuccessful armed robbery on a bullion van at Ada George/Agip junction today.

Even if wike will win, let the people have the opportunity to elect whom they truly want.

Yes the people deserve it but am sorry to tell u that it can't happen right now. There is absolutely nothing Buhari or anyone can do about it for now. The same people are currently calling for blood. Wike himself has called for death himself. So u see, it will never happen. Whatever it takes for wike to loose will happen and if he feels aggrieved, let him go to court afterall Dakuku went to court.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by omowolewa: 6:08pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wike is really killing his chance of winning the rerun election.
Congratz to her and congratz to Mama Taraba (Fake news anyway)

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:10pm On Dec 21, 2015
ddippset:
rather its a statement to tell you and your cohorts that apc will go out for rivers state no holds barred. If you think you're tough bring it on. Millitants versus millitary. Heaven will not fall. Wike is getting arrested soon. Dakuku peterside is next rivers state governor. Let's watch and see.

Her father, Gabriel Tamunobiebere George Toby was among those that destroyed Rivers state and brought cultism to the state along with the Idiotic former Governor Peter Odili, who he served as Deputy. There is nothing to celebrate in rewarding the daughter of a destroyer, who is also a cancer to Rivers people.

I tell you that Dakuku can only win APC primaries NOT Governorship election in Rivers state.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Eledan: 6:11pm On Dec 21, 2015
Her type of character is very few in Nigeria politics.
Very fiercely loyal woman.
Only Tinubu enjoys her kind of loyalty to her boss.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

This is a disappointing analysis. but how we go do? SMh.

Disappointing but the bitter truth.
Already, the Governor himself has called for blood. He is appointing militants everywhere. The new speaker of the house whom he will hand over to is a militant now tell me how blood will not flow.
Even if a million security agents are deployed, blood will still flow. Wike has called for it.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by TimeManager(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Wike Made The Biggest Mistake Of His Life, Saying Some People Should Go Write Their Will. APC Will Grind His Bone To A Pulp. Wike Started A Battle He Can Never Win. He Will Write His Tales In Tears.

No Lie Only Truth!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by otokx(m): 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
theV0ice:

But Rivers people deserve an atmosphere that will encourage free, fair and safe elections. I don tire of the brigandage that goes on display in the name of elections. There are enough security challenges in the state as it is. Na God save me from the unsuccessful armed robbery on a bullion van at Ada George/Agip junction today.

That road is becoming quite notorious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by Demdem2: 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2015
TimeManager:
Wike Made The Biggest Mistake Of His Life, Saying Some People Should Go Write Their Will. APC Will Grind His Bone To A Pulp. Wike Started A Battle He Can Never Win. He Will Write His Tales In Tears.

No Lie Only Truth!

Seriously, APC members are very happy for that statement he made. The guy is so foolish. They will latch on that statement to do the most incredible and heavens won't fall. Afterall, it was wike the Governor that called for blood first not APC. Dakuku has gone to court and succeeded, it's time for Wike to go to court.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Ibim Semenitari As NDDC Acting Managing Director by LadyExcellency: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2015
What a hell of foolishness is being discussed on this thread?

Is like this is a congregation of cavemen whose interest is only vengeance, retribution and subversion of justice and the will of Rivers State citizens at all cost just to massage their wounded egos.

It is a pity that this what low Nigeria under APC is driving to after much ado with shouts of change and change to all and sundry

How are people able to find solace and showcase pride with savage mentality in 21st century? I am dumbfounded.

54 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vice President Shettima Commissions Geometric Power Plant In Aba / Onnoghen: Buhari Removed Me As CJN Because Of Atiku / Tinubu Stickers: MC Oluomo Calls For Arrest Of Perpetrators (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.